Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: littleKinkyloulou - Malton near York  (Read 952 times)

YorkshireGuy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has disappeared from AW recently but hopefully will resurface again (like she has once before according to other reviews I've read here).

Booking
She never displayed a phone so emailed on the day and got a response within 10 mins, couple of texts exchanged and sorted. AW booking request followed by her texting me a full address.

Was a farm in the middle of nowhere. Unusual location but that only added to the excitement for me. Arrived at the farm so phoned her and was guided in, was very easy to find, discreet and didn't see anyone else except a couple of ponies.

The Girl
Bit of photoshop enhancing going on I reckon but was definitely the lass in the photos that I met.
Very sexy lass with a curvy body and enhanced boobs as I expected.
Lovely personality and easy to talk to. Very bubbly and chatty. Didn't feel awkward at all.

Services Provided
DKF, OWO, CIM, RO, 69, protected sex.

Summary
Expensive for £160/hour but always wanted to try a heavily tattooed lass, worked out well and she tickled all the relevant boxes for me.

Offline Scarboroughdude

Yes I enjoyed my time with her :)

UPDATE

I heard from Lou the other day and she said she'd taken her Awank profile down as she was no longer at the farm and kept having to reply to emails to explain, she also said she didn't want to disappoint punters by not replying so decided it was better to take her profile down until she found a place to work from. She's having more tattoos and promised to be back with a bang lol.

YorkshireGuy

Yes I enjoyed my time with her :)

UPDATE

I heard from Lou the other day and she said she'd taken her Awank profile down as she was no longer at the farm and kept having to reply to emails to explain, she also said she didn't want to disappoint punters by not replying so decided it was better to take her profile down until she found a place to work from. She's having more tattoos and promised to be back with a bang lol.

Glad to hear it, hope she does was one of my best and want more!