Popular media on UKEscorting.com (free site!)

UKPunting is a free, independent and not-for-profit paid sex buyer site.


Author Topic: Cycling Romanian Girls  (Read 1933 times)

Offline potato

No, this isn't about some fetish about girls wearing Lycra cycling outfits, though I wouldn't say no :D

I have noticed a pattern creeping in from some of the EE fraternity.  As an example, this girl in Northampton  https://www.adultwork.com/2106166  or https://www.adultwork.com/Jesikaa%21%21 

She was a new member 3 days back and featured the usual "Authenticity Warning" on her AW profile. She was jesika then, the new profile is jesikaa.  It would appear that some girls are running a profile for the 2 days or so that AW allows it to be displayed before verification is mandatory and they are then just setting up another one as the old one expires.   This may explain the large turnover in profiles that we see and also why it is probably wise not to book a girl until the verification process has been completed. I wonder whether these Cycling profiles are more likely to be B&S, PG Scams or even something more sinister.

I get auto updates of new members within quite a large radius and when I go back to them a few days later - 90 % have gone.

Offline cunnyhunt

I have to visit the East area and search Peterborough postcodes.

There are some of the "alert" profiles there as there are many EE

This girl   https://www.adultwork.com/1916086 or https://www.adultwork.com/Sexychantelle85  had an alert for this profile as she had 2 others running. I have not seen as not interested but another has, she is real but had the alert for the multiple profiles. He reported them and they were removed and the alert was gone.
He said he had a good time. Not my type of girl.

Offline potato

Continuing my OP.  Jesicaa has now dissapeared and the latest reincarnation is https://www.adultwork.com/1562211 https://www.adultwork.com/Jesika1

It seems that some Romanian pimps have found away around the AW verification system. Ok, the girl is always under the "authenticity" warning but it means that they never have to prove the genuineness of the girl.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 07:31:45 PM by ellwoodpdowd »

Offline James999

It would seem that way, as nearly all Romanian profiles arrive "Verified" there are also very peculiar "give aways" in the profiles that clearly show they are created by one person / a small group, ther reality is now that for many as soon as they see the word Romanian it is as offputting as Barebacker  :hi:

Offline finn5555

Continuing my OP.  Jesicaa has now dissapeared and the latest reincarnation is https://www.adultwork.com/1562211 https://www.adultwork.com/Jesika1

It seems that some Romanian pimps have found away around the AW verification system. Ok, the girl is always under the "authenticity" warning but it means that they never have to prove the genuineness of the girl.

Great body on her (if genuine)

Offline Acer

Although I have my reservations about Romanians. My tact is, going and seeing if the girl is the same (obviously i would've selected on attractivness) if so see what the attitude is. I've punted with a Coe recently and they seemed bargain. Nothing to write home about but fulfilled my appetite. They tend to tour etc.

Offline 8a8ylon

Not to go off track but aren't these type of visits more risky of being robbed etc  :scare:

Offline Acer

Not to go off track but aren't these type of visits more risky of being robbed etc  :scare:

I only go to hotels. Nt bed breakfast ones. To be honest, the way they operate, I'm not convinced that robbing potential punters is going to yield them much revenue.
Not saying it can happen but you'd think they have more to lose if the hotel gets involved.
Like I say, private apartments no go as they will always have control.

Online Marmalade

Not to go off track but aren't these type of visits more risky of being robbed etc  :scare:

If there's no room safe, don't leave anything lying about and take precautions (eg for a sleep over put your jeans with money in them under the mattress on your side. If possible lock the door and casually pocket the key. I'm not saying you need to be paranoid: just sensible until you can trust your nose 99%. (The other 1% is for the fun of taking risks  :lol: ).

Offline 8a8ylon

Thanks for the tip,  new to the punting scene and just getting thou my first year  :angelgirl:


Latest media on UKEscorting.com (free site!)