Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: German, Dutch, Belgian look...  (Read 2413 times)

Offline Kingc

Hey guys..  So I recently come back from holiday and all at my hotel on Lil tours I went on I was exposed to some really hot European girls now im really in the mood to punt someone in their early 20s late teens of German, Belgian, Dutch decent...  And if anyone knows any wg with those distinctive features please share...  I have a picture of the views I took but do bappened to catch a pic of this girl..  Call me a perv whatever I don't care  :yahoo:    This girl had the most amazing body and her and in that bikini  :dash: ... Making a move was not possible but she was German I believe when speaking to her friend  but please don't recommend eastern European or even British they don't have those distinctive features like this girl has of an obvious German, Dutch, Belgian look

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Jonestown

Should you really be posting photos like that on here ?

Offline Kingc

Should you really be posting photos like that on here ?

I was posting the views... Nobody is naked whTs the problem
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 09:39:52 am by Kingc »

Type_O_Negative

German, Dutch and Belgian girls hardly ever work in this business. They are from rich countries.

Here is one i punted:
External Link/Members Only

Tall blonde but MILF so i don't know she is good for you  :unknown:

Offline Kingc

German, Dutch and Belgian girls hardly ever work in this business. They are from rich countries.

Here is one i punted:

That is true didn't think of it that way...   :dash:

Some should bloody do it for the love of sex  :D

Deffo looking something alot younger but she seems OK...  I get abit wary of photo shopped pictures

Offline Yankee21

Offline Billy no mates

I really don't think you should be posting pics of a civvie on a punting website.

I dont think youre the most evil person in the word or anything. I just don't think its appropiate, especially considering the picture is taken without her knowledge.

Offline Kingc

I really don't think you should be posting pics of a civvie on a punting website.

I dont think youre the most evil person in the word or anything. I just don't think its appropiate, especially considering the picture is taken without her knowledge.

Well obviously I meant no harm I am complimenting the girl...  And I could type German girls on Google and find random pics of girls I doubt was used with their permission...  people are so sensitive jeeeeez...

Besides its perfectly legal to take pictures in public...  Same way people are videoing and taking pictures of everything on instGram etc ...

« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 12:38:17 pm by Kingc »

Offline Billy no mates

Well obviously I meant no harm I am complimenting the girl...  And I could type German girls on Google and find random pics of girls I doubt was used with their permission...  people are so sensitive jeeeeez...

Besides its perfectly legal to take pictures in public...  Same way people are videoing and taking pictures of everything on instGram etc ...

Again, its just my opinion.
Everytime I post something lately, if I do not sugar coat an opposing view, there are all sorts of accusations, "sensitive" this time.

You're right about the instagram thing, but this is a punting website, and thats what I think is not fair.

However its your post, its up to you  :drinks:

Offline sparkus

Agree no unconsenting face shots of civvies.

To be honest, this just isn't going to happen on these terms. I am also attracted to such women but never see them offered.

I did punt one who looked like this but she was Brazilian and cost 100 for half an hour. Gave me an STI to boot.

Offline Kingc

Agree no unconsenting face shots of civvies.

To be honest, this just isn't going to happen on these terms. I am also attracted to such women but never see them offered.

I did punt one who looked like this but she was Brazilian and cost 100 for half an hour. Gave me an STI to boot.

Ahhh I was only trying to give an image of what I was looking for She is lovely you cannot say she isn't  :lol:..  I should of said I got it from Google  :P

No but in all seriousness how did you get an sti ? Did you bareback or something  :cry:

Type_O_Negative

Photography is my hobby and yes, you can take photographs in public. However Police and other special forces may stop, search and even arrest you because Section 44 of The Terrorism Act 2000 gives them these rights.

Here you are:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 03:32:16 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline Kingc

Photography is my hobby and yes, you can take photographs in public. However Police and other special forces may stop, search and even arrest you because Section 44 of The Terrorism Act 2000 gives them these rights.

Here you are:

Thanks dude...   :drinks:

Offline sparkus

Ahhh I was only trying to give an image of what I was looking for She is lovely you cannot say she isn't  :lol:..  I should of said I got it from Google  :P

No but in all seriousness how did you get an sti ? Did you bareback or something  :cry:

She's nothing short of stunning, agreed. Seen a few on recent weekend stays away by the sea.

I've contracted NSU various times even with a condom. I must be a klutz taking them off or something.

Offline Kingc

She's nothing short of stunning, agreed. Seen a few on recent weekend stays away by the sea.

I've contracted NSU various times even with a condom. I must be a klutz taking them off or something.

Dam WTF that's a scary thing... Especially when your playing it safe and you think there are guys on here in relationships or even married that the risks are still very much there... I think I may even use a condom with wg on oral sex even now ...

On to better things...  I suppose finding a wg off that type of look is a 1 in a million find but I'll hope a student takes the profession or something like that  :cool:

Offline puntingpumping1920

Hey guys..  So I recently come back from holiday and all at my hotel on Lil tours I went on I was exposed to some really hot European girls now im really in the mood to punt someone in their early 20s late teens of German, Belgian, Dutch decent...  And if anyone knows any wg with those distinctive features please share...  I have a picture of the views I took but do bappened to catch a pic of this girl..  Call me a perv whatever I don't care  :yahoo:    This girl had the most amazing body and her and in that bikini  :dash: ... Making a move was not possible but she was German I believe when speaking to her friend  but please don't recommend eastern European or even British they don't have those distinctive features like this girl has of an obvious German, Dutch, Belgian look

I think you should ask Admin to remove her picture. Would you want your picture posted in the same vein?
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jerboa

Here is one i punted:

They do, just go to Germany, you can find genuine German hookers in the brothels.

Offline Kingc

I think you should ask Admin to remove her picture. Would you want your picture posted in the same vein?

I wouldn't mind if im being complimented...  You guys are over the top it's not like I posted a pic up her skirt or something... Completely LEGAL what in doing...  Even if I posted her pic somewhere it's all In a positive manor and to express the perfect image if a nice girl of such decent I have asked for... 

mrhappypants

I wouldn't mind if im being complimented...  You guys are over the top it's not like I posted a pic up her skirt or something... Completely LEGAL what in doing...  Even if I posted her pic somewhere it's all In a positive manor and to express the perfect image if a nice girl of such decent I have asked for...

Oaf. :bomb:

Offline danny_collins86

Saw this profile- External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm quite tempted myself but can't seem to find any reviews on her so might have to TOFTT. But no face pictures.

Also Sue is on a few agency sites as well but a bit pricey although she does show her face in the videos section of her profile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline Absolutman

As Jerboa said, you do find German, Belgian and Dutch SPs. In my experience native Belgians cost a lot more than the ‘new’ Belgians unless you go for the MILF category. In Germany and the Netherlands, the standard is usually higher in the private houses and natives and non-natives are similarly priced. Note that if you go to Belgium you have to quarantine on your return, because of a second wave in Antwerp, and not to be excluded that Belgium reciprocates which would obviously cramp the possibilities.

Offline jasonbourne

agreed it's not cool posting that girls pic here.

your best bet is to go to germany, i went to club artemis years ago and the majority of the girls there were EEs of course, but it was friday night and later on two really hot german blondes came in, who approached me for a duo. from our chat in the room- and the fact they were really quite inexperienced- i honestly think they were students or  semi-civvies just doing it for some cash or perhaps even adventure.

Offline decadentd

My last walk around Gent was a fairly depressing experience - mostly EE's - and the days of Belgian girls appearing seems to be a thing of the past. 

I have met Dutch girls in Belgium in the past and Aachen used to be very good as it was close to the borders of NL/BE.  Aachen will be one of my first destinations when some degree of normality returns, as the glories of Liege are now a thing of the past...

Offline Tomtom69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Based in the Midlands but has been down for a few of the Sutton parties.

Very tall and stern looking ( A look that I like).

Tom