Only agencies many reasons.
1. I innately think almost all girls on AW are PG scams these days.
2. I don't like travelling to Timbuktu for a punt as usually indies live miles away from me whereas (up until recently) I could via an agency get the girl come to a local flat for the agency.
3. I get nervous speaking to indies on the phone (embarrassing to admit I know), plus indies are usually very poor on the phone. Agencies take likely 20-50 calls per day so have got it down to a set routine of what to say and how to say it. So they are easier to talk to.
4. I want someone to fall back on - the two large agencies in Newcastle Amour and Diamonds, both offer freebies or discounts if you have a bad punt. Try getting that off an indie.
5. I like reviewing girls and for a long time I got stuck in the idea seeing the girl via an Agency was better due to auto-censored not allowing independents reviews due to them being on AW - Subliminal advertising at its best I think.
6. I know my way there. For a long time I went to the same flat, so I knew my way there so I was not risking getting lost and I could plan it down to the minute how long it takes me to get there.
7. I often think innately Agency girls are mismanaged girls doing this short time as desperate for the cash. As opposed to career prostitute wannabees who sign up on AW. I find the former attractive the latter less so.
8. I have found Agencies are usually cheaper. Girls get on AW and think they can outprice what they were getting on an agency.
9. Easier to pick who to see. On AW I need to hunt through page after page of girls most likely not working today, on an agency they are all just neatly listed on one page who is available today and no fannying around reading their profiles and their lists of rules and everything.
10. And one final one to round it off. Both Amour and Diamonds have made me feel they value and like my custom, they chat with me on the foums, via PM, and always strive to follow my many suggestions to them, so I like giving them my money.
*Edit* 11. Thought of another, I feel less of a scum bag leaving a negative review for an agency booking than for an indie. (don't know why that is, but I just do).
*Edit 2* 12. Thought of one more. Agencies, I can phone and have a booking within an hour, try that with an indie. They normally want 24hrs in advance at least. And thats if they pick up their phone at all.