Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laiyee - Newton Heath, Manchester  (Read 3092 times)

Offline GingerNuts

Link: External Link/Members Only

Cost £100 fully inclusive for 2 hours.

The Venue

A small flat in a 1950s tower block.  Not salubrious but I wasn't particularly interested in the decor.

Service was provided on a blow up bed in the living room.  The bed could have done with a bit more air.

The Girl

Says she's Hong Kong Chinese and 25 years old.  Definitely Chinese, maybe 25.  She asked me to guess her age, I thought late 20s so said 26, she was quick to correct me.

By no means a looker, sort of plain Jane (or whatever the Chinese equivalent is).

The photos on Vivastreet seem to be her (taken on the blow up bed) but I'd say she's now a few pounds heavier with a bit more of a tummy and larger breasts.

Communication

Meeting arranged quite easily by text, she explicitly says not to phone.

The Service

After a long drive I nipped to use the loo.  When I came back Laiyee was already stripped off and ready for action.

Started with a perfunctory 10 minute massage using baby oil.  I'd say she's had no massage training.

A bit of body to body rubbing her breasts over my back.

The turn over was much more interesting and involved French kissing, rimming on me, ball licking, finger fucking her, anal play on her and copious amounts of OWO to completion.  There was a long session of 69 where I was able to lick her clit while having a finger inside her.  She was extremely wet throughout and came more than once based on the screaming, moaning and contractions.  Not a swallower so after I came she disappeared to dispose of my deposit.

For round two I started by giving her a massage.  I'm no expert but I've picked up a bit of technique over the years.  After the massage I started finger fucking her while she still lay on her stomach, same result as before.  Attention was then turned to me with plenty of OWO, French kissing, rimming and ball licking.  I came a second time.

After we'd finished we had a shower together.

While I was getting dressed she changed the sheet on the bed, hopefully a good sign that every customer gets a clean one.

The visit lasted about an hour and fifty minutes in total.  I didn't feel short changed, I'd had my fun.

Talkative

She can certainly talk and is a bit eccentric.  Many and varied subjects, she seems to like to get things off her mind.  If you can go with the flow you'll be fine.

Text messages

While I was there her phone went numerous times but Laiyee didn't look at it once.

Conclusion

Apart from no penetration this was just short of a two hour GFE experience for £100.

Good value for money.

Offline Blue Moon

Thanks for the review, sounds like a good time and may be one for me to investigate to tick my currently unticked 'Chinese' box. Obviously good VFM even without penetration.    Bm

Offline painterpaul

Just returned from an hour with this Chinese lady.

Don't have time to write a detailed review just now but probably a negative from me.

Plain Jane is definitely too generous a description , in retrospect I should have walked but the knowledge of no sex being on offer and being in need of a decent massage swayed me to proceed at a fairly generous price of £50.

The massage was awful , the room, the blow up bed and top sheet stained in oil made things even worse.

The action was nothing special , mediocre OWO and CIM with some fingering in return (not tempted by any RO although was asked)

This girl is several divisions below Sindee , Pattie , Mesa etc , all in all very disappointing , won't be returning !  :scare:

Offline GingerNuts

Just returned from an hour with this Chinese lady.

Don't have time to write a detailed review just now but probably a negative from me.

Plain Jane is definitely too generous a description , in retrospect I should have walked but the knowledge of no sex being on offer and being in need of a decent massage swayed me to proceed at a fairly generous price of £50.

The massage was awful , the room, the blow up bed and top sheet stained in oil made things even worse.

The action was nothing special , mediocre OWO and CIM with some fingering in return (not tempted by any RO although was asked)

This girl is several divisions below Sindee , Pattie , Mesa etc , all in all very disappointing , won't be returning !  :scare:

I think we can agree that she isn't one to see for a good massage.

There are reviews on another forum where one punter had a great time and another quite mediocre.

As with any lady YMMV.

Offline painterpaul

Totally agree GN

Always believe in giving a balanced honest opinion, punting is very subjective and I can relate to much of your review.

Keep the reviews coming 🖒

Offline GingerNuts

A little update as I returned for a second visit.

Again two hours for £100.

Topics of conversation: Food and dieting, the McDonald's breakfast menu, the state of the sea at Blackpool, Alcoholics Anonymous, the effect of swimming baths on your skin and the price of air beds (Laiyee has had to buy a new one).

Highlights from round one: French kissing, sloppy blow job and rimming on me.  She's not quite a squirter but plenty of squelching as I vigorously finger fucked her which led to her wanting to be fucked.  Being a gentleman I produced a condom and obliged.

Highlights from round two: Finger fucking her from behind with one hand while giving her a reach under with the other and playing with her clit.  Ball licking/sucking and a sloppy blow job lasting about 20 minutes.

Summary: Still good value for money and recommended if you can roll with the conversation and value the service over the looks.  I think I'd prefer to trade a lesser service for better looks and a bit more normal conversation.

Offline hikarikagayaku

Thanks for the review. Does she let you cum twice in one hour?

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for the review.

You're welcome.

Does she let you cum twice in one hour?

Unfortunately I can't answer that as I've seen Laiyee twice for two hours.

She seemed happy to discuss her services in advance so texting her may get you the answer.  The times I've been her phone was going incessantly but she didn't look at it.  I get the impression she just does enough work to earn how much she needs at the time and possibly a lot of requests get ignored or declined.  On the second occasion I saw her she said her next booking was four hours after mine had finished and I'm sure she could have filled those hours going by her phone activity.

tartansword

JAShoots

Has this been edited? I'm sure i read on this post last week that on a return visit FS was on offer?

Offline GingerNuts

Has this been edited? I'm sure i read on this post last week that on a return visit FS was on offer?

Not edited.

Highlights from round one: French kissing, sloppy blow job and rimming on me.  She's not quite a squirter but plenty of squelching as I vigorously finger fucked her which led to her wanting to be fucked.  Being a gentleman I produced a condom and obliged.

It happened on that occassion but I can't guarantee FS is a regular offering.

Offline hungrypunt

Link: External Link/Members Only

The bed could have done with a bit more air.

Excellent detail GING my man, ha ha, I luv it  :sarcastic: