Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Lola Lust - Bermondsey * Timewaster  (Read 2203 times)

2 review(s) for English Lola Fox (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dami3n

Haven't been stood up in a while and I know shit can go wrong last minute so I'm not overly hung up about stuff like this

Her profile was hinting Anal was a slam dunk guarantee and that's the main reason I gave her a look in, size has limited my anal action for some time now

She accepted the booking over the phone though sounded pretty bored, asked if she wanted an AW booking just to appear a bit more serious than the usual timewasters that ring up sometimes, she was fine with the phone confirmation. texted address shortly after.

30 minutes before the booking texted to say I was on my way, maybe 10 minutes before texted from Bermondsey I would be at the post code shortly, got to the street and rang 5 minutes before, 5, 10, 15 minutes past, phone rang each time and I figured it was a bust but I texted I was clearing off and slow walked back to Bermondsey just to see if she would call back, had a few fags just to blow off steam and went underground 30 minutes past the booking.

she texted me 45 minutes past "are you still around?" da fuck? I rang her asking why she wasted my time and she says her earlier booking was late and overran. I pointedly told her that's great for him but it would be decent of her to tell me to push it back or cancel not leave me hanging on her street.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

right on for telling her about herself.  :hi:

mn99

She doesn't do Anal. On her profile it says she does Anal any size. I should have asked her over the phone before meeting, i asked if she does Anal when i meet her after money was exchangedriving, her response was she doesn't do it anymore but she used to do it, she said it is painful and that is why she stopped. It is not true when she writes on her profile that she does Anal.

When calling ask her and don't make the mistake I made of assuming she does all the things she listed on her profile. Sorry about my English

Offline davidgood

She doesn't do Anal. On her profile it says she does Anal any size. I should have asked her over the phone before meeting, i asked if she does Anal when i meet her after money was exchangedriving, her response was she doesn't do it anymore but she used to do it, she said it is painful and that is why she stopped. It is not true when she writes on her profile that she does Anal.

When calling ask her and don't make the mistake I made of assuming she does all the things she listed on her profile. Sorry about my English
I contacted her a couple of months ago she looked interesting and not too pricey. But when I was on the point of booking I checked if anal was included and was told it was an extra £50 I think, so never saw her.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline dami3n

AW profile:
BRITISH A LEVELS QUEEN
I LOVE receiving ANAL

why so misleading :unknown: