Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sashalexxx - Canary Wharf  (Read 3105 times)

55 review(s) for sashalexxx (54 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline dami3n

wee client presentation in Canary Wharf so needed to settle the nerves ;), searched C.Wharf and most importantly she listed her weekly schedule starting 8am! how organised? this was perfect.

rang her the day before and arranged an early morning sesh, threw in an AW booking just to double confirm as my last two early morning punts were blow outs with me turning up and the WG basically still sleeping "had a late late night" "punters usually don't keep early bookings" blah blah.

nearest station East India DLR, nice quiet residential area with thames flowing close by.

comms: perfect when booking the day before and on the day ...called her a few minutes early and she walked me to her flat.

Sasha was dressed as I requested in a lacy crotchless number with stockings and high heels I picked out from her gallery, she looks as young as her age states, gorgeous toned body, quite petite but not skinny, small boobs, lovely pert behind, not much make up but she was looking super fine. her welcome put me at ease instantly, warm embrace as she felt up and commented my 'muscly body' :lol: ...flatterer :blush: and a full on snog with those peachy ass lips, damn!

I paid her sharpish, she offered a shower and refreshments to start, I oddly fancied a hot green tea  :unknown: chilly morning :D.

she came back shortly and as soon as she set the tea down she was on to me like a flash, quickly went down on her knees and started off some nice OWO action as I stood in front of the mirror, moved to the bed for R1, got her to kneel on the bed and just had to rim that cute clean ass and eat some pussy, turned over, lots of DFK, more OWO and girl can make that dick pop! DT was on, nice and dirty like I like it, got the covers on, CG leaning back and she went hard, made sure she kept her kit on as I wanted to put that crotchless kit to work, some long strokes in doggy and CIM to finish ...disposed in tissue.

enjoyed probably the best green tea ever ;) as she draped arms and thighs across me, a little this and that chat before she starts slowly feeling me up, too soon I thought and joked she'd had to give me a few minutes ...she had other ideas

so we both knelt towards each other and she kissed the shit out of me as she was grinding on me and wanking me slow, I had a boner like Kim does for Donald in 10 seconds flat, cover went back on and I chucked her on her back and went hard in mish, she was saying some pretty dirty hot things, loved every word of it :blush: cover off and she fingered herself hard and finished COB.

boss walked my way to the meeting feeling awesome :cool:

I'm not quite sure why she wasn't on my hotlist as she has good reviews here and is not far off my punting zones but then I think her pics put me off each time I've seen her reviews here, that blurry thing (tattoos) and the overall camera work?, no face and small tits probably had me wanting more ...but in person I found her super professional about her service and naturally beautiful and horny AF

would class this VFM even,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 12:09:07 pm by dami3n »

Offline dami3n

Offline karimbenzima1991

oops meant to edit not quote :cry:

I find it so strange that she's got some 50year old partially bald old guy as her boyfriend and I think they genuinely are as they have "movies" in her AW profile and he countless times gives it to her bareback....... I can see what he gets out of it but for her - not too sure,
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline dami3n

I find it so strange that she's got some 50year old partially bald old guy as her boyfriend and I think they genuinely are as they have "movies" in her AW profile and he countless times gives it to her bareback....... I can see what he gets out of it but for her - not too sure,

ageist mate! :P her prerogative. cant say I saw any bareback photos in her gallery but aware she has a partner wouldn't be unexpected.

not too sure? :D she's chilling in a nice part of london with a horny bloke who's well into the same scene so no complications with work/life balance and the average day at home is a fuckathon based on both their AW profiles ...seems like a sweet gig to me :D
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 01:48:43 pm by dami3n »

Offline A Decent Fist

I find it so strange that she's got some 50 year old partially bald old guy as her boyfriend

Saw Sasha tonight and had a great time. Will write a review soonish. Her guy "Steve" is the husband of Lynne, a much older WG who worked at this same flat until recently but has now gone back up north. Sexy young Sasha was brought in for duo bookings and, lo and behold, she and Steve were soon an item. She says Lynne is fine with this and wanted some freedom. She would say that, but who knows. Read the profile's blog posts about their alleged antics on holiday and you start to think that "bald old guy" Steve is one lucky fucker.

Offline lewishamguy

ageist mate! :P her prerogative. cant say I saw any bareback photos in her gallery but aware she has a partner wouldn't be unexpected.

not too sure? :D she's chilling in a nice part of london with a horny bloke who's well into the same scene so no complications with work/life balance and the average day at home is a fuckathon based on both their AW profiles ...seems like a sweet gig to me :D

Nice creampie.... :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline KentAde

I concur with all positive comments on here and can't really add anything more of value....other than that Sasha ticks all the boxes in that she is just like her pics, does everything on 'Likes' without hesitation or bloody 'extra' and never clockwatches. Going to be a regular now...about time someone like this is in London  :thumbsup:

Offline monstar

She sounds great and looks nice - considering visiting her soon but a bit put off with all the 'Steve' details and involvement  :unknown:

Offline KentAde

She sounds great and looks nice - considering visiting her soon but a bit put off with all the 'Steve' details and involvement  :unknown:

Why? If this is her partner, should it matter?