Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia Belle - Glasgow Tour  (Read 1348 times)

21 review(s) for Sophia-Belle (16 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So went to see Sophia during her June tour at a well known city center hotel.

Comms were fine until the day of the meet. She said she couldn't do the proposed 1.5h punt (my preferred length) so could we do 1h. I had no plan B so agreed. When I got to the hotel, the sash was dialing it up to 11 so speaking on the phone was difficult and she wasn't seemingly receiving texts properly (one of mine came in during the meet so at least that was true!).

As I approached her room I noted that the cleaning staff were in full swing on her floor and only a couple of doors away and a couple of doors beyond.

When she answered I was greeted with what everybody had described before me, a gorgeous young slim girl in a tight, elegant dress and nice heels. This girl really is beautiful. Thing is though she did look visibly harassed. I believe there was something to do with check out times being moved so she had to be out the room earlier than planned.

A quick shower and clean up (had come straight from my own but it was a roasting day!) before coming out and into some nice FK. Got rid of the dress and on to the bed for some more kissing and fondling before getting rid of the rest of the clothes and on to some OWO. As stated before, she doesn't do DT but as I am not a particular fan of that then it suited me to the ground. A pleasant enough BJ but nothing to shout about. Some RO next and a lovely fresh pussy it was. Some moans but could kind of tell she wasn't into it so on the with jacket for sex in a few positions. She is tight and feels great but I couldn't get over the edge so suggested a hand job. A good hand job it was too but still couldn't get there so chalked it up to "one of those days" and we relaxed for a wee chat in my remaining time (about 10mins).

She had been a bit awkward though most of the meet but seemed to open up a bit after chatting. It was clear that there was more on her mind than the booking which is unfortunate.

I pondered a good while whether this should be a positive or a neutral and I will say that it is borderline neutral. She is beautiful and I am sure on a good day would be a really great booking but on the day I saw her...it was an alright meet but it wasn't great.

(Note - Profile appears to be down now, AW says possibly non-verified)

Offline Courtney

As stated before, she doesn't do DT

She did....

the occasional deep throat.

...unless it's now off the cards.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

She did....

...unless it's now off the cards.

Hmm don't know about that, maybe should rephrase to "didn't" rather than doesn't. Certainly she didn't with me and I am distinctly average down there.

Offline Clattypats

Seems her profile is down just now.. :unknown:

If I remember correctly she doesn't do 30 min bookings and it's £150 for 1hr? ..Not keen on an hour booking,seeing a WG for the first time.

Would you revisit JS in the hope she was having a "better day"?.. :hi:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

If I remember correctly she doesn't do 30 min bookings and it's £150 for 1hr? ..Not keen on an hour booking,seeing a WG for the first time.

Would you revisit JS in the hope she was having a "better day"?.. :hi:
I did like her as an experience and it certainly put me wary of booking girls near the end of thier tours...yes I would see her again but I wouldn't have if she wasn't as physically good looking.

Offline TKovac

I did like her as an experience and it certainly put me wary of booking girls near the end of thier tours...yes I would see her again but I wouldn't have if she wasn't as physically good looking.

I wouldn't bother, seen her twice and reserved to the point of corpse is my description.  Not sure if I just wasn't her type.  Conversation either before or after was almost non existent.

Fit yes, service average, personality nothing,  would be my sum up
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline captainstabben

She takes her profile down when shes on holiday, shes in california the now.

I've seen Sophia Belle a few times now and I think thats also whats still whats keeping me seeing her again. Last time I saw her there wasn't a lot of chat and felt a bit awkward. I remember when she did speak she went on about her gym and travel experiences so maybe if you have mutual interests she might be more sociable..

Offline Clattypats

She takes her profile down when shes on holiday, shes in california the now.
Maybe that's where her "minds" been during the booking... :sarcastic:

Offline captainstabben

Maybe that's where her "minds" been during the booking... :sarcastic:

aye probably, her twitter is just full of cali photos and tweets about wine.    :lol:

Offline Clattypats

I've seen Sophia Belle a few times now and I think thats also whats still whats keeping me seeing her again. Last time I saw her there wasn't a lot of chat and felt a bit awkward. I remember when she did speak she went on about her gym and travel experiences so maybe if you have mutual interests she might be more sociable..
For me personally...I wouldn't keep going back time and again, especially at £150 a whip just because a WGs really good looking... :timeout:

The service has to be there aswell, otherwise I have no interest whatsoever...I've never returned to see anyone who's service wasn't a POS the first time round...Even if it was a POS the first time round, then her service gradually deteriorated or wasnt as good the second time, I would probably cut my losses and look elsewhere... :thumbsup:

That's just me though... :hi:

mavgoose

Well put clatty. I'd rather see a girl twice , and have change out of 150 sheets , who provides some enthusiasm.
Fuck trying to work out what they're "into" -  it ain't blind fckn date.

Offline captainstabben

For me personally...I wouldn't keep going back time and again, especially at £150 a whip just because a WGs really good looking... :timeout:

The service has to be there aswell, otherwise I have no interest whatsoever...I've never returned to see anyone who's service wasn't a POS the first time round...Even if it was a POS the first time round, then her service gradually deteriorated or wasnt as good the second time, I would probably cut my losses and look elsewhere... :thumbsup:

That's just me though... :hi:

Good point. I remember when I first saw her two years ago she was £130 P/H and service was brilliant but as someone else said she put her prices up and her service went down and generally I feel she's tired out.