Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: blair st or london st ?  (Read 1909 times)

TommyTibbs

As the title says im looking for the better of the two. I've been to newtown before so i wanna try something new, Also what girls should I look out for in either. Thanks  :drinks:

Offline edinburgh

the thing about the blair during the festival is that you will be seen walking in and out by 200 people day or night
Banned reason: If you don't like the site then fuck off
Banned by:

Offline Hooples cat

Well, the received wisdom on here is Blair St, hands down. I've not been to London St since Lucy (now NTS) left, so I've got no direct experience. Word is that there's plenty of good looking EEs but shit service.

My go-to in BS is Vivienne. She's been there ages but still a brilliant service. She's Latvian/Russian mid 30s with a tight (nearly but not quite muscly) body and the best, well proportioned, fake tits I've ever seen. She's relaxed her "only OW" rule in the last year or two and her OWO is great. A brilliant fuck.

She works two or three days a week but when she's on, she's there 10.00am-10.00pm.

There are other BS "superstars" that have their fans on here, like Heidi, but they're a bit overrated IMHO.

Enjoy!

Offline TKovac

Yeah blair can be a nightmare during the fringe.  Walked out the other day to a round of cheers from a couple outside :scare:

Still means you get your pick of the girls inside as everyone is to nervous to go in  :thumbsup:

Regarding your choice you could pick a third option and try newtown (nts)
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sandman1874

I would actually say that there's more anonymity going into Blair St at this time of year due to the crowds. Locals tend to stay away and you're more likely to blend in to a crowd than coming out into an empty street in the middle of February.

Good to hear that Vivienne is relaxing the OW rule. She's really good but OWO is a preference for me.

Offline foreverchanges

Being a 'foreigner' I never had the problem of being spotted going into a sauna but I can remember the lasses in both places usd to say the local regulars were thin on the ground during the Festival.

I would say BSS as London Street has been a pale shadow of its former self for a long long time.

TommyTibbs

Blair st it is, I really wanna see Vivienne :lol:. On a scale of 1 - 10 how busy would the street be around 7pm on a Friday or Saturday ? Im guessing it wont matter if its a sunday.

Offline willie loman

Blair st girls have always offered better service, they seem to want you to come back, whereas the London st girls couldn't give a fuck. Vivienne, is a good choice, ex hotel receptionist, get the idea Sahara an anlgo indian, is also fun, though talks drivel.

Offline Matrix

Blair st it is, I really wanna see Vivienne :lol:. On a scale of 1 - 10 how busy would the street be around 7pm on a Friday or Saturday ? Im guessing it wont matter if its a sunday.

The street will be absolutely fucking heaving regardless of the time. Wear a paper bag.

TommyTibbs

The street will be absolutely fucking heaving regardless of the time. Wear a paper bag.
Fuck. Is london st worth a visit ? I've been slightly put of from reading on here. Im looking for looks and ofc good service.

Offline Johnpaul 112008

Hi Willie, more details on Sahara please. Looks, dress and boob size?

Offline foreverchanges

Fuck. Is london st worth a visit ? I've been slightly put of from reading on here. Im looking for looks and ofc good service.

The walk down Blair Street into the sauna will be a piece of piss...its just when you're in the waiting room and you dont pick Beti that the fun will begin! :lol:

Offline foreverchanges

Well, the received wisdom on here is Blair St, hands down. I've not been to London St since Lucy (now NTS) left, so

Bloody hell is Lucy still working shifts?

Offline Hooples cat

She certainly is. Two days a week. Still a glorious fuck.

Offline Marmalade

What's the chat like with other punters, is everyone laid back and chatty or is it quite at times ? I can't imagine it being very awkward with other guys but just want some reinsurance. Also how many punters are in the lounge on average, I was thinking of a Saturday late afternoon about 6ish. Thanks for the replies it's all helping.
Plus I really need to know how her ass is. I wanna be rode like a horse so I need something to watch and grab :lol:

Thanks for the advice I was highly considering london st. Think I'll go with Newtown as it's abit out the way compared to Blair st. When you walk into the lounge everyones eyes don't focus on you do they ? Couldn't think of anything more awkward lmao

I'm popping into Edinburgh this weekend and was just gonna head into to a sauna for the first time. But I remember seeing Sabrina on AW a while back I've found her backpack and she looks pure filth and I mean that in the best way possible. External Link/Members Only
anyone got any heads up on this could be gem?

What I'm wondering is, are you ever going to be looking for a fucking shag?  :rolleyes:

TommyTibbs

What I'm wondering is, are you ever going to be looking for a fucking shag?  :rolleyes:
just looking for some heads up before I walk out onto a street full of family's  :lol: p.s the other posts was just before my first visit to one ( newtown) so I was after as much info as possible and I figured here is a good place for said info.

Offline willie loman

Hi Willie, more details on Sahara please. Looks, dress and boob size?

A petite girl, pretty face, around forty years old, tits big enough, got a mummy tummy, fairly filthy in the room, no good asking me about dress size . Her general look is office girl on a hen night.

Offline Marmalade

just looking for some heads up before I walk out onto a street full of family's  :lol: p.s the other posts was just before my first visit to one ( newtown) so I was after as much info as possible and I figured here is a good place for said info.

So you'll be doing a review soon?

Offline foreverchanges

She certainly is. Two days a week. Still a glorious fuck.

First saw her at London Street 15 years ago...agree 100% :thumbsup:

Offline edinburgh

To someone who said that because the locals stay away from the area during the fringe, it doesn't matter if you are spotted coming out of a sauna, well, call me still a human being, but I would be embarrassed if I came out and there is a young woman and our eyes met and seeing her making 2+2=4 in her mind, or a child say "Dad, what is this place?  Let's go in!" "No, Kevin, don't look at him" and  I would be annoyed if punters at City Café cheerfully shout "Did you enjoy that!!"
Banned reason: If you don't like the site then fuck off
Banned by:

Offline willie loman

The walk down Blair Street into the sauna will be a piece of piss...its just when you're in the waiting room and you dont pick Beti that the fun will begin! :lol:

Betty does the desk now, don't know if she still does the rooms.

Offline mrhyde

Blair Street for me, better girls and services. I was there this week before lunchtime, show going on at the tron but didn't feel the street was any busier than coming out of LSS.

Paulll

A petite girl, pretty face, around forty years old, tits big enough, got a mummy tummy, fairly filthy in the room, no good asking me about dress size . Her general look is office girl on a hen night.

Does anybody know if she still works there?
Thx!

Offline Matrix

Thx!

Phone up and ask.

Offline RogerXed

Thx!

Yes, she does. Saw her in a few days ago.