Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NorthernBeautx - Leeds  (Read 1288 times)

YorkshireGuy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking Process:
Was quite difficult to get a booking with her. I tried her a few times over 2-3 weeks so was about to give up on her until a random day I noticed she was available today when there were little other choices so phoned her and got a short notice booking arranged for a few hours away.

No problems after I had spoke to her to arrange it, was sent a postcode straight away. I rang her 5 mins before the agreed time and was then text the full address.

The Lass:
Had high expectations as she claims to be a model and I certainly wasn't disappointed at all. There are no face pics of her available but found her very attractive, the photos of her are genuine I reckon.

Attractive face and body she is tight & toned, slim with no fat and has boobs on the smaller side but still enough to grab onto.

She is a lovely down to earth lass, had some decent small talk between the action and she definitely knows how to make a guy feel comfortable.

Services:
OWO, CIM & swallow (extra £20). French kissing, protected sex in all positions I asked for.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Shite comms again then.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

How long did you have and what did you pay ??

YorkshireGuy

Shite comms again then.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

How long did you have and what did you pay ??

Yes completely shite comms, emailed 3-4 times with a response a few days later but never managed to arrange something in advance as requested.
Was an hour for £140 + £20 extras.

Offline Tricks

So not worth the effort then. I don't like are we aren't we games.

Offline cueball

I don't like are we aren't we games.

Neither do i, I'll make the decision really quickly.... we aren't

YorkshireGuy

Won't be bothering again with her was too much hassle when it should (and usually is) very simple.
Seems she does it a lot and even when you have got a booking confirmed it doesn't actually matter to her. Example being mrfishyfoo's recent negative for an overnight where she went silent, not acceptable!