Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Femme Fatale - First time meeting GFE - In-call, Derby  (Read 10811 times)

33 review(s) for xfemme fatalex (32 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kendrig]
24 review(s) for Britishdesibeauty (23 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
24 review(s) for britishdesibeautyx (23 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

vw

Ahhhhh, that's why you spend so much time here VW.

You're confused, this is the em section... where we review and discuss em topics..

You should try it...I'm sure Mike will recommend someone, although you probably know his diary... :D
Minimal amount of my time really, as for mikes recommendations anyone he visits get blacklisted by default, all good for me.

His diary is announced when he name drops on uke and his needy countdowns    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

as for reviewing in Sherwood, iloveoral made it very clear would be very dangerous to do these things.   :scare: :scare: :scare:

Well done of becoming a full fledged member of the clique.    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 04:10:44 pm by vw »

Offline NervousJ

Why thankyou...  :hi:

I think you mean fellow EM punters..

What part of the uk are you from VW, surely that's not too much information to giveaway.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 04:11:49 pm by NervousJ »

vw

What part of the uk are you from VW, surely that's not too much information to giveaway.

Not sure why anyone would need to ask for?  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline NervousJ

Why not, just curious, as to why you spend so much time in the em section..

Don't you get the same banter in your own region...

Simple question, nothing sinister in it...most folks would say, why the issue???

Offline Owwhatanight

Simple question, nothing sinister in it...most folks would say, why the issue???

Such an old question that he has been asked more than once but it's Ukp meaning United Kingdom Punting and here he lives.
have you not commented in other areas ? If so no one cares but because it's VW its taboo  :wacko:

vw

I post in many regions and punt in as many, maybe it seems like i'm here more than you thinkas you have tuned out the backslapping and congratulations posts (banter  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:)

As i said why ask?  Bit weird of you.

Nothing sinister you say,  really?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 

Offline Owwhatanight

Offline HailWood

Ooh, I spend the afternoon out with a nice Derby lass (VW will know as no doubt he's stalking my AW too), and a bun fight starts.

Actually VW you have given your area away before now. Particularly with your reference to how a someone's support for a certain rugby club was a negative point. But it's not for me to say. Ooh, does that make me feel "special"  :sarcastic:

As for coming to the EM, VW, I'd welcome you and even buy you a beer. It's only banter after all.

Offline HailWood

Me !!! And there are more  :hi:
OWAN - I hope there's no banning rule for White Knighting a fellow punter.

Still your opinion is as valid as anyone else's here  :thumbsup:

vw

Ooh, I spend the afternoon out with a nice Derby lass (VW will know as no doubt he's stalking my AW too), and a bun fight starts.

Actually VW you have given your area away before now. Particularly with your reference to how a someone's support for a certain rugby club was a negative point. But it's not for me to say. Ooh, does that make me feel "special"  :sarcastic:

As for coming to the EM, VW, I'd welcome you and even buy you a beer. It's only banter after all.

Beer with a shady one like you would rather feltch iloveoral.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:  Have you done that yet?  Can you review if so.     :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

So you understand why i a mystified that jimmy needed to ask.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  On your logic though all Manchester United fans are from Manchester.    :wacko: :crazy: :bomb:

I hope there's no banning rule for White Knighting a fellow punter.

Are you trying to get jimmy banned?  and pictybum for historical WKing of you.  Hannah would also have to go for her defence of you on UKE.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Bet he is relived you validated his existence.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 04:58:20 pm by vw »

Offline HailWood

Beer with a shady one like you would rather feltch iloveoral.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:  Have you done that yet?  Can you review if so.     :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

So you understand why i a mystified that jimmy needed to ask.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  On your logic though all Manchester United fans are from Manchester.    :wacko: :crazy: :bomb:

Are you trying to get jimmy banned?  and pictybum for historical WKing of you.
Ah you know you love me really VW.
In your opinion I have been:
A tout,
A reincarnation of Golfnut, Mr Bridger
Shady,
Trying to get something I should not
(Never understood what that might be and from whom.
Synchronised postings

Have I missed anything? I loose track of you failed attempts to label me and get me banned perhaps (I assume that is your goal)

PS   I'm an utter softie especially when bathing in the afterglow of a tremendous afternoon of good shagging.

Offline Owwhatanight

OWAN - I hope there's no banning rule for White Knighting a fellow punter.

Yes I know the rules but do you ?

Time to fly home  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 05:02:34 pm by Owwhatanight »

vw

Ah you know you love me really VW.
In your opinion I have been:
A tout,
A reincarnation of Golfnut, Mr Bridger
Shady,
Trying to get something I should not
(Never understood what that might be and from whom.
Synchronised postings

Have I missed anything? I loose track of you failed attempts to label me and get me banned perhaps (I assume that is your goal)

PS   I'm an utter softie especially when bathing in the afterglow of a tremendous afternoon of good shagging.

You are a tout.

You post like golfnut

You are very similar to mr bridger

you are shady, many seem to think so too, maybe read where hannah WKed you and see the opinions of posters, you wont see me as thankfully you don't look at my posts (so you say)   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Now you are assuming my goals.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

Errr I do because he's honest, straite to the point with the forums interest at heart.
I see no one mocking VW on UkE but many knocking you MikeTheBike :hi:
OWAN - Did he contact you to ask if you would respond?
As formforums interest at heart, I'll grant you he has caught a few bad 'uns in his time.

Offline HailWood

You are a tout.

You post like golfnut

You are very similar to mr bridger

you are shady, many seem to think so too, maybe read where hannah WKed you and see the opinions of posters, you wont see me as thankfully you don't look at my posts (so you say)   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Now you are assuming my goals.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Does anyone important agree that I'm a tout? Err, No!
But you KNOW that I'm not Golfnut
In what way am I similar to Bridger- you have never explained
Why would I care about the opinion of those on UKE. So long as the girls are still happy to see me. 
:cool:

vw

Does anyone important agree that I'm a tout? Err, No!

Are you putting words in the bosses mouth?   

So long as the girls are still happy to see me. 
:cool:

Well, bet they are with the extra miles and name drops you go to make it worth their while, after all now you are  a blogged about reviewer.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

Well, bet they are with the extra miles and name drops you go to make it worth their while, after all now you are  a blogged about reviewer.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Envy is one of the seven deadly sins. I hope you go to church on Sunday. :sarcastic:

So basically you think I get more because Hannah blogged about me or Alizee knew I drive a long way to see her.  You have nothing. Absolutely sweet FA. That is because there is nothing.

Offline Dipper

All a bit grim this is.

Can we get back to talk of humping ho's.  :lol:

Offline HailWood

All a bit grim this is.

Can we get back to talk of humping ho's.  :lol:
I agree. I shall say no more on this thread. :hi:

vw

Envy is one of the seven deadly sins. I hope you go to church on Sunday. :sarcastic:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

so you are  a god botherer as well as  tout.

To busy collecting complements on UKE.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Anyway enjoy it while it lasts.   :thumbsup:

Offline Picti

I'll bet there were a lot more than 100 questions when the Sherwood borders got raided by a northern marauder  :sarcastic:

Fry and and his team hastily banged up a whicker man but alas, I'd slipped through their (hair) net  :lol: slipped through I say

Yes you saw three lasses and were in and out without any of them, I mean anyone noticing. Like a porcine ninja, stealthy I say  :D

Actually as a well-regarded reviewer, Cueball is a fine example of a punter external to the EM providing legitimate (and in this case three positive) reviews. Fully satisfied he was, fully satisfied I say.

Offline NervousJ

I post in many regions and punt in as many, maybe it seems like i'm here more than you thinkas you have tuned out the backslapping and congratulations posts (banter  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:)

As i said why ask?  Bit weird of you.

Nothing sinister you say,  really?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:lol: the classic VW twist...

No worries, I'm sure il sleep either way.. if you think it's weird asking a person what part of the country they are from, i.e. There punting region, you are stranger than I first thought...

Ah well, food and beer time... :drinks:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 07:11:26 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Bangers and Gash

You are not to be trusted. Full on stalker and potential Troll.

People in glass houses.....  :hi:

Offline cueball

Like a porcine ninja, stealthy I say  :D

I had to be, that bloody forest is full of long leather coated nutters carrying flowers and bits of old string  :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

I had to be, that bloody forest is full of long leather coated nutters carrying flowers and bits of old string  :sarcastic:
Err, I believe they are known as "nuttas" in that particular section of the woods.

vw

Err, I believe they are known as "nuttas" in that particular section of the woods.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I could see that lasting long, after all it is a Safia thread.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 07:27:40 pm by vw »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Beer with a shady one like you would rather feltch iloveoral

Im up for that  :D :lol: :D :drinks:

Online gbyld87

She's not working at the moment. I know why but it's not for me to say.

Are you at liberty to say what this was about now that time has passed?  Anything that might put me off booking her now, or that I would rather know before making the decision?   :hi:

Online gbyld87

actually ignore me.  i think i get the gist.

hoping to grab an hour with her next week.  looks hot af.  :thumbsup: