Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Toon - Southport Thai Massage  (Read 1140 times)

Online Decard2003

Visited July 25th. 4pm
Paid £80 for 90 mins naked massage & HE

External Link/Members Only

My second visit to Post Office Avenue. I'd seen a fantastic looking young Thai girl hanging around outside the shop over the previous weekend and when I phoned I identified her and made an appointment for later that day.  Whilst in transit I got a txt from the shop apologing that the firm had to leave but someone else was there for me.   That was Toon

I wasn't overly impressed with Toon the first time I visited (See previous review) She's attractive enough but I thought she was a little mechanical in the massage and the HE. Have to say she's changed!

Up to the room, showered and sorted out the paperwork. Toon asked if id like her to begin the b2b naked......why not says I!  She stripped off right in front of my face and I have to say the little chap was at attention from the off. She has a FANTASTIC body with a small tight butt to dream about!  Beautiful skin! Toon then proceeded to give a fairly light but sexy massage but when i turned over i was allowed access all areas. An hour of touching, sucking licking......have to say PROPER b2b. Toon up on the table with me.....standing up moving around..... had to keep batting her hand away from the little chap !  finally I shot on her tummy and it was all over !

Another shower and off I went. Very Happy.
Toon has learned some new skills since my last visit or perhaps she's simply more comfortable in her job. Either way she's now a top visit and well worth a recommendation!

Offline JRWK

I'd agree, she used to be as you say mechanical, but she's much more relaxed (and confident?) now.  And again, a good body with it..

Offline vanguard

Reluctant to do nothing more than HE a few months ago, but now she has her confidence she will do F.S .once she knows you, Great body as you rightly say

Dellboy

Reluctant to do nothing more than HE a few months ago, but now she has her confidence she will do F.S .once she knows you, Great body as you rightly say

How about a review to benefit all members??

Offline JRWK

Have you managed FS then??