Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dok Kuhn Thia massage Bolton  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Decard2003

Dok Kuhn Thai massage, Bolton Old Road, Bolton
Visited Last week 15.30
Paid £30 for 1 hour & £40 for naked b2b with HE

External Link/Members Only

Dok's place is above an opticians in Bolton. Easy parking in the side streets around and the door to her place is conveniently on the slide of the building and so off the main road.

Dok herself is an attractive Thai lady, great figure and a pretty face. Hard to judge her age but I'd say early to mid 30's perhaps?

The surroundings aren't the most salubrious but they're clean enough and the massage takes place on a double bed.

The massage itself was decent enough not as firm as i prefer but adequate. Almost no sensual touching until Dok stripped off her clothes and began to rub her tits all over my back and legs. Some slight cc swipes ensued until i was asked to tunover. Stiffy in evidence. Dok then continued rubbing her tits all over...have to say if you life good sized tits these are a FINE pair. Only allowed a gentle caress and squeeze mind you.......perhaps more on offer if pushed but I didn't have a lot of cash and so settled for the HE. HE was performed with good technique and some dirty talking which did the job for me fairly quickly.

Had a quick shower and then off.

All in all a decent friendly and attractive enough Thai lady.

8/10 would be my score