Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBw Bella - Stratford  (Read 777 times)

1 review(s) for Sexy Diamond xxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Lance

External Link/Members Only

This broad is revolting with a stinking attitude and poor service

When I was let in I was looked up and down before being shown to the living room which had a bed in the middle of it. Once there I told her only 15mins and took the money out and gave it to her. She then looked me up and down again and said how old. Told her my age and still she says show me id. At this point I said give my money and I'll go. She ignores this and starts texting whoever was next door for a few minutes huffing and puffing. I repeat again give me the money and I'll leave. She points to the bed and says take of my clothes.

While I'm getting undressed she pushes me and says hurry up, hurry up. The money was next door by this time so could not be bothered to argue about getting it back and leaving. I asked for OWO but she says "no with gummy". Probably for the best, this kind of beast shouldn't sample flesh. Asked her to sit on the bed and give me OW. She tuts again and yanks my leg towards her. Her technique had no effort at all, lasted 2 minutes and I was limp through out. I told her I'm still soft, carry on. More tutting, with the technique this time to just open her trap put my covered cock in her mouth and wank me as fast as she couldn't. 2 more minutes of this I just removed him from her mouth and try and wank of to get erect. No avail. This broads placid face and torrid attitude has ruined it. I gave it one last try and force him in soft thinking he may get excited once he felt the warmth. No joy. I just got up put back on my clothes and left

This wg is useless, don't waster your time or money.

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only

This broad is revolting with a stinking attitude and poor service

This wg is useless, don't waster your time or money.

iirc, she also had other profiles before.

Offline Lance

iirc, she also had other profiles before.

Worst punt I've experienced.

Offline The_Don

Offline jimmyjackjones

Thanks for the review, off the HL she goes :thumbsdown: