Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy Oivia in Bolton  (Read 1448 times)

Offline Kriss

I haven't seen any recent FRs or mentions of Oivia Poppy of Bolton

External Link/Members Only

Would greatly appreciate an update re. looks etc. (I fancy shagging a big-arsed British MILF)

Thanks  :hi:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Littlejohn2807

I've seen Poppy a couple of times, the last time was a few months ago and she's a good shag in fact I'm booked into see her today. I'll update you after the meet

Offline timwuk

Poppy works some unusual hours. I've tried a few times to get in to see her but I can't skip a day off work for a shag. From what I remember she does not work weekends.

Would be very intrested to see if she's still as good as some people have said in the past.

Offline Kriss

I've seen Poppy a couple of times, the last time was a few months ago and she's a good shag in fact I'm booked into see her today. I'll update you after the meet

Its been about 5 years since I last saw her. I think she was about a 12 then, and I notice she's a size 14 these days. Don't mind that at all. At 5'6" she should be able wear the extra, and its more MILF meat to grab onto  :D but I do like a nice difference between waist and hips. Not bothered about her tits as I'm an arse man. Hope you have a good shag John :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

I'm a little confused kriss  :unknown:

Your op reads like you've never seen poppy but your post #3 states you've seen her a good while ago  :unknown:

Offline Kriss

I'm a little confused kriss  :unknown:

Your op reads like you've never seen poppy but your post #3 states you've seen her a good while ago  :unknown:

More than a little perhaps.  :wacko:

Offline cueball

Offline Littlejohn2807

Well there's no surprise here but Poppy had to cancel. Never mind always next time

Ludwig

Well there's no surprise here but Poppy had to cancel. Never mind always next time

Indeed no surprise there  :rolleyes:

I've seen Poppy four times across her last two profiles [ External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only].  Each time the punt has been good :thumbsup: and indeed I've positively reviewed her on here three years ago

However she has also cancelled on me at least 8 or 9 times, and every time the cancellation was only within an hour or two of the proposed punt itself :thumbsdown:

For me, the possible quality of the punt does not outweigh the overwhelming likelihood of her letting you down at the last minute

Personally, I'll never book her again. 

However for those punters more tolerant than myself, make sure you have a plan B to fall back on ...

« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 12:30:13 am by Ludwig »

Offline Kriss

At the risk of having my integrity questioned, I can also confirm that Poppy can be something of a moving target. She's also used a few different venues for entertaining gentlemen and, initially at least, her AW profile pics were slightly out of date. I saw her in a small terraced house just off Chorley Old Road which was, at the time, very convenient. Is she worth the bother? Well, IMHO she certainly was about four or five years ago. In fact, the delays and cancellations served as condiments for the dish that Poppy turned out to be. Lets see what happens this time.  :P

Offline Schuey

Indeed no surprise there  :rolleyes:

I've seen Poppy four times across her last two profiles [ External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only].  Each time the punt has been good :thumbsup: and indeed I've positively reviewed her on here three years ago

However she has also cancelled on me at least 8 or 9 times, and every time the cancellation was only within an hour or two of the proposed punt itself :thumbsdown:

For me, the possible quality of the punt does not outweigh the overwhelming likelihood of her letting you down at the last minute

Personally, I'll never book her again. 

However for those punters more tolerant than myself, make sure you have a plan B to fall back on ...

I share your sentiments Ludwig. A cracking lass when you get to see her and tremendous VFM but not exactly reliable. Booked seven times and seen her once. Lots of different excuses given including one when I was parked up 200 yards away. I won't be bothering again either.

Offline cash2spare

Was seriously thinking of making her my next punt but not sure now with all this cancelling appointments at short notice.
Nah I'll give her a miss, plenty more fish in the sea, it's her loss (financially of course)

Thejanitor70

Saw her once 5 years ago..top class girl...one of best gfe i have had.

Offline tony66

I saw her about three months ago and hope to see her again very soon. I would certainly recommend her. She was top notch in bed and no problems with comms.