Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Street workers infesting Soho Rd  (Read 15497 times)

Offline Stapler

Have you been spotted then sinner? Is that is how you know?
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline solidus

There's a place called soho 95 heading back into the city centre just before the flyover. It's on the right next the car tint garage. Anyone been there?
Not been but I think it is or was a sister parlour to kitty's in strictly..

Offline Juankerr

My bad didn't realise there was a 'quote'  button
Bad newbie!
No problem mate , welcome to UKP!!!!  :hi:

Whitebeer

These bloody girls are everywhere. Why the hell do they not go on AW and work from hotel aprtments etc? Some are so fucking sexy and I'm beginning to love their shape. It's a cross between Poles and Indians. Bloody lovely.  :wacko:

Offline Stapler

Let's all go up there on Saturday night and take one of these sexy girls each.

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Juankerr

Let's all go up there on Saturday night and take one of these sexy girls each.
If you are paying Stapler.... :D

dilettante

This was on the radio this am as being a problem and what are they going to do - don't get caught, lads!

The President

This was on the radio this am as being a problem and what are they going to do - don't get caught, lads!

was on Central TV too last night - steer clear or get risk of being caught - the temple now has cameras installed to monitor the road too

virgil

There's a place called soho 95 heading back into the city centre just before the flyover. It's on the right next the car tint garage. Anyone been there?

Really?? I knew that place when it opened and it shut about 14 years ago at a guess. Never occurred to me it would open again.

Sometimes if the keyholder was late the girls would stand together on the opposite side of the road.

That would be a bonus if you approached them and found they could take you into the parlour once it opened.

Offline Rykneld

Hidden Image/Members Only
I picked up a young Romainian girl on Christmas Eve ofF the Hagley Road around 10.30pm , very very attractive young thing, she said BJ and sex £30 I said o.k. She got in my car and gave me directions to a ally in Bearwood. I stoped the car . she asked for payment, I gave it and she checked the notes for fakes. she then looked at her  watch and said you have got five minites, she then took of her jeans and took a condom out of her coat pocket. she started to get me hard and I put my hand down to her pussy. this was a instant turn off because she was very very wet. Wet in a way that led me to think she had been filled with ah few loads of fresh giz very recently,with a smell to back this up.she put a condom on my semi and started bj. after approx 4 minites she told me my time was nearly up do I want sex, I told her no carry on with bj , after a minite or so she stoped what she was doing, said your times up put her jeans back on , got out the car and walked off ! not even a goodbye!

Offline Rykneld

I would have got that Romanian to sit on my face!!!