Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Street workers infesting Soho Rd  (Read 15490 times)

Acer

Every time I drive through there's the old brigade and now it's like the United Nations. I know a few girls from AW have texted to say they operate in Handsworth, could it be these spilling onto the streets or are the street ones the bottom rung ones?
I've seen a cracking one a couple of times walk/hang around the Turkish shop but never had the urge to risk.

Offline Tailpipe

My punting started on the streets of balsall Heath spent hours driving around there use to punt in the car.

So dark half the time you did not know what was getting in the car.

jaz2424

I live near there soho road
there are alot of europeans but i have yet to see many street walkers or i cant tell

Acer

I once visited there, fucking window shopping! What a scene! Never punted though.

The Hagley road was teeming with skirts but thankfully that's all died down. Can you imagine, you're minding your own business, executing the plan to perfection, going to the hotel and suddenly a teen distracts you with a proposition of a fifth of what you'd have spent?? I couldn't hack it. It'd fuck my night up.

Acer

I live near there soho road
there are alot of europeans but i have yet to see many street walkers or i cant tell

You probably can't tell. Hell, neither can I, the giveaway is when you puff your cheeks and give them an ogling, they blurt 'jigajig'

Offline Stapler

Carry on across to icknfield port road and into Monument Road and you will see a few more!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline curry

I thought street scene was of topic?

Soho Road has been well known for it for years all the way from the Hawthorns to city centre. Most are EE nowerdays and can not be trusted. Avoid there are lots of cameras around and even more pimps and drug dealers.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline Stapler

Drove past Monument Road junction Hagley Road today at 2:30 and there was a young 'un hanging about!

Offline curry

Hagley road is full of them even the recent clampdown has not detereed them away.

Offline PUUNTER28

Drove past Monument Road junction Hagley Road today at 2:30 and there was a young 'un hanging about!

did you pick her up :wackogirl:

Offline Stapler

Offline Mothball15

besides the above  is there any other places in brum?

Offline Min_g79

try hagley road, or monument road...soho road is ok if you want romanians...there are a few english girls too who are not on drugs and just need cash...they have good discreet locations up alleyways etc

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
try hagley road, or monument road...soho road is ok if you want romanians...there are a few english girls too who are not on drugs and just need cash...they have good discreet locations up alleyways etc

Am not into steeet walkers, but have yet to come across reports of any English girls NOT into Drugs/Alcohol AND being street walkers.

All the sensible, clever girls either work through parlours or have gone techy and advewrtised themselves on the net.

I am still in touch with a street walker from 15yrs+ ago, and she started to advertise on the net 10+ yrs ago, and on AW 6yrs ago.

Offline Min_g79

the streetwalker you are in touch with, what is her adultwork profile?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
the streetwalker you are in touch with, what is her adultwork profile?

Only a few of her punters know about her past, so it would be unfair to splash it all over here.

In any case, hibernating at the moment but given that it's shortly after xmas, would not be surprised to see her profile pop up again.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
PM me instead lol

Even if her profile was up at the moment, what good would this info be to you, if she hasn't worked the street for 10yrs+?

She has moved on from SW, so what would be the point of new punters (to her) reminding her of her past?

Whitebeer

Are the street EEs safe to rendezvous with? I do see some fantastic ones around but not sure what their game is.

Offline Daffodil

Are the street EEs safe to rendezvous with? I do see some fantastic ones around but not sure what their game is.

Street girls in general are not safe to 'rendezvous' with. It's too risky, my friend, especially when parlours are so cheap (and the odd one on AW). You are not going to get arrested going to a parlour, but you run a good chance punting prossies off the street.

Whitebeer

Street girls in general are not safe to 'rendezvous' with. It's too risky, my friend, especially when parlours are so cheap (and the odd one on AW). You are not going to get arrested going to a parlour, but you run a good chance punting prossies off the street.

You're absolutely correct Daff. The only thing is, I do find the EEs such a turn on in their civvie jeans etc. I do tend to visit mostly EEs via AW agencies etc but this is something as an extra turn on!

Offline Daffodil

You're absolutely correct Daff. The only thing is, I do find the EEs such a turn on in their civvie jeans etc. I do tend to visit mostly EEs via AW agencies etc but this is something as an extra turn on!

I guess it's a bit like bareback. There is a risk, but you need to decide what risk you're willing to take. If it turns you on and you can take the risk then fill your boots  :hi:

Do I have any advice? I am no expert on the street scene, but I'd suggest not going in a car. Too obvious...as is probably my advice.

Whitebeer

I don't think I have the balls for it! It's far too nice and simple to phone up and sort one out.
I saw one the other day opposite the Albion ground going towards Sandwell valley, was so tempted but the. G4S place has more cameras than the NSA so decided to keep on going.

I wouldn't approach on foot as I wouldn't have a clue what and how to deal with the situation!

Offline Mothball15

I did in Manchester approach a wg in the redlight district, i walked up to her and asked her for a light/ciggie. she asked me what i wanted and told me her prices. after the service was 'done' i gave her my punting mobno.

When I am in Manchester I fone her and she comes to my hotel instead. you should do the same in Soho Rd. 

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I've seen a cracking one a couple of times walk/hang around the Turkish shop but never had the urge to risk.

yep, that's it. crack whore

Offline Stapler

The reply from Acer - since banned - was from July last year! AND you have waited more than SIX MONTHS to offer a reply!

Get a life!!))))))))))

THE best suggestion on here is from the guy in Manchester!

Offline Mothball15

There are actually two Turkish stores along the Soho Road, The International Supermarket and the Diyabakir further along towards the Hawthorns at the top end going out of the city.

When i get paid i will take a walk to the international and let you know the outcome.

manchester and london can wait til the spring  ;)

Whitebeer

There are actually two Turkish stores along the Soho Road, The International Supermarket and the Diyabakir further along towards the Hawthorns at the top end going out of the city.

When i get paid i will take a walk to the international and let you know the outcome.

manchester and london can wait til the spring  ;)

I wouldn't hang about if I were you as I'm now pretty sure there are pimps around there.
I think the best way would be to leave a number and arrange for another time when they're not hanging about.

Arturorocky

I was walking home the other week around midnight and there were a couple of girls offering sex for £20.... On hagley by studio 189

Offline Min_g79

the girls by Studio 189 are always hanging about there..Romanian I think. The silly thing is that the Police knows this goes on but take no further action  :unknown:

Offline Mclovinsbrother

I'd be careful of the ladies around here. I actually live a mile or so away, pimps galore and they all look like  they're after their next victim

Arturorocky

I drive past that hagley road area a lot late at night I. My way home from work and increasingly there are lots about, also the pimps can be spotted a mile off.  Not my sort of thing....!

Offline Stapler

I've seen one of two around the Studio 189 area on a Sunday lunch time!

Offline Min_g79

Yep true...its not just a night thing..becoming a day thing too nowadays. The influx of Romanians coming in at the moment is why, just look at Adultwork for example..

Arturorocky

Lunch time!! I am surprised the police have stamped on this.  Has anyone been tempted? Personally I can't see it being worth the risk

B.B.

I picked up a young Romainian girl on Christmas Eve ofF the Hagley Road around 10.30pm , very very attractive young thing, she said BJ and sex £30 I said o.k. She got in my car and gave me directions to a ally in Bearwood. I stoped the car . she asked for payment, I gave it and she checked the notes for fakes. she then looked at her  watch and said you have got five minites, she then took of her jeans and took a condom out of her coat pocket. she started to get me hard and I put my hand down to her pussy. this was a instant turn off because she was very very wet. Wet in a way that led me to think she had been filled with ah few loads of fresh giz very recently,with a smell to back this up.she put a condom on my semi and started bj. after approx 4 minites she told me my time was nearly up do I want sex, I told her no carry on with bj , after a minite or so she stoped what she was doing, said your times up put her jeans back on , got out the car and walked off ! not even a goodbye!

Arturorocky

So £30 for 5 minutes... And a fanny that had been used cum bucket...!

I am thinking of changing my route home to avoid the area!

Makes you wonder how many are trafficked...

Bb were you not worried about the police pulling you?!

Offline Mclovinsbrother

£30 five mins? Should've called babe station instead ! :dash:

B.B.

Yes I did think about the police, but my cock ruled my head at the time

Offline curry

BB you have some bottle and balls fair play to you. I mean

1) Christmas Eve - Lots more than normal police about at that time and all night
2) Romanian - Well known to be robbers with pimps in toe
3) Side street in Bearwood

I am suprised you got it hard. I would have had a big brown stain on my car seat. Did she offer you BB is that why she was so wet down there or was she on her cycle?

B.B.

I was never offered bb , maybe because when she asked if i wanted to fuck her, I said no thanks bj is ok, and no she was not on her cycle. 

Arturorocky

Drove through the area on Saturday on my way back from the football and it was like something from a film!! At least 6 openly touting! I tried not to look... But a couple were fit, following other posters experience sounds like the influx of ee's on the street are bb'ing and/or scammimg!

Offline Stapler

Which football? Blues?

If so, you would be driving down the dual carriageway on the opposite side to the  'street walkers'

How can you be sure that these girls were touting? Maybe it was a bunch of girls making their way to Broad Street.

Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference!

Offline Juankerr

Which football? Blues?
You can hardly class that as football Stapler  :sarcastic:

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Posted by: Juankerr
« on: Yesterday at 07:05:59 pm » Insert Quote
Quote from: Stapler on Yesterday at 06:43:09 pm
Which football? Blues?
You can hardly class that as football Stapler 

Hahahaha!

Offline Mclovinsbrother

My bad didn't realise there was a 'quote'  button
Bad newbie!

Arturorocky

Nah not blues!

Defo working girls, girls on a night out stand around like that...!

Offline Mclovinsbrother

There's a place called soho 95 heading back into the city centre just before the flyover. It's on the right next the car tint garage. Anyone been there?

Sinner2000

Is a risk... Ppl can see u picking up girls from the street.. Not too private :cool: