Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Hot - Blackpool  (Read 1123 times)

12 review(s) for Roxy.hot22 (9 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]

Offline Blackpool Rock

Always looking for a decent local girl and this one has some glowing reviews so despite normally avoiding Romanians I decided a £40 P&D was worth a go.
Punt happened about 6 weeks ago so I may be a bit sketchy on some details however -
Arranged by text I initially asked her if she was working then asked for her postcode which she gave straight away which was good as it allowed me to do a drive by and check the area and parking etc.
BP reviewed her previously when she was on Dickson road however I saw her on South shore a few roads in from the south pier above a bookies shop (quite apt for a punt  :D), parking was fine at the time of year in early evening however forget it when the lights are on.
I arrived about 10 minutes early and gave her a call, she said give her 5 minutes as she was just eating her tea, fair enough as I was early and she called me back 5 minutes later asking where I was and giving me direction how to go round the back of the shops to access the flat, she was stood in the window of the flat and looked pretty good from the road.
So around the back and she met me downstairs at the back door, all comms done as hassle free as possible.
Following her up the stairs to the punting room i'm thinking there seem to be a lot of rooms in this place with doors open / ajar rather than closed so they didn't seem to be full of DSS however I did wonder if other girls also use this place but wasn't actually aware of anyone else being there.
My initial thoughts were she looked pretty good, English wasn't great but functional enough for the purpose.
Money sorted which she put to one side and we both stripped off however TBH she looks better with her clothes on, no major shocks and she isn't fat etc but has had a baby in the last year or two so slight sign of stretch marks but nothing too off putting.
Onto the action and she starts oral without with no talk of it being extra so good start, she breaks off after 5/10 seconds and tells me not to CIM then goes back sucking before adding "unless you want to pay extra" so at least it was on offer.
Oral wasn't bad and fine as it's included in the price but onto the main event and on with the condom she asks me how I want her so I start in mish and go in for a kiss but i'm not getting anything which is disappointing given that many other reviews say kissing / DFK was on offer, perhaps it was just me and YMMV or perhaps it was due to her just having eaten.
So i'm trying to get into a rhythm but the bed seems quite soft and springy, you know the sort where every time you push into the girl it's as if her arse moves down into the mattress so your hardly actually going into her, took her legs and put them over my shoulders which was better as it took weight off the bed, i'm also aware of a bit of a stale smell but can't quite put my finger on it.
While I was trying to make it last I was also aware that it was only a 15 minute punt and i needed to finish soon so I turned her over for doggy and decided to cum in the bag rather than going for the CIM (not sure how much this is).
I'm just reflecting on the punt before finishing and the stale smell is there again, it's not off putting or really bad but something was just there, the closest that I can think of is the smell of damp towels in the bathroom that won't dry mid winter, not sure if it was the girl or the bed etc and not pungent but just hanging there.

So in conclusion this was a functional P&D for £40 which included OWO so no issues with VFM and her comms were good including giving out the postcode.
Roxy isn't toned and has what i'd describe as a "soft body" rather than being saggy as she isn't carrying too much excess weight, no kissing was disappointing and as I recall fingers weren't allowed inside her.
Unfortunately I haven't found a little gem to return to week after week and avoid the trek to Manchester and back, nothing wrong with her as such hence the Neutral but i'm not planning on returning 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Tried seeing this on on Sunday. Sent her a AW message, as no phone no on her profile. Still showing as unread.

Offline freeze44

Cheers for this BR. Good detail on the wg and get it about smells and how they can affect a punt.

Offline scutty brown

A lot of badly maintained damp buildings on that road. Probably the cause of the smell.

You missed a chance though - there's a bollock waxing emporium across the road

BTW I have the phone number she was using PM if you want it
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 11:17:05 am by scutty brown »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Tried seeing this on on Sunday. Sent her a AW message, as no phone no on her profile. Still showing as unread.
Good point about AW e-mails as I had previously tried seeing her but she never read my AW e-mails so if anyone does want to punt her then text or call her mobile if you want a response

Offline frankc

Thanks for reviewing BR, It's funny she describes her body shape as " a few extra pounds " ....never seen that before, she looks really attractive though and I quite fancy a half/hour P&D....  how tall is she mate?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for reviewing BR, It's funny she describes her body shape as " a few extra pounds " ....never seen that before, she looks really attractive though and I quite fancy a half/hour P&D....  how tall is she mate?
Not sure how tall she is and it's not on her profile for some reason, don't remember her being really short but from memory i'd say around 5'4 - 5'6 ish.
By all means give her a go Frankc but like I said in my review she looks pretty enough but better with her clothes on, not sure if she is actually working at the moment as she did tend to have her number up and she has also taken Blackpool off her location so now it just says lancashire

Jay-Jay

I've been tempted and e-mailed two weeks ago which hasn't been read despite her having been on line since. I've never seen the number showing.

Jay

Offline BP

I've been tempted and e-mailed two weeks ago which hasn't been read despite her having been on line since. I've never seen the number showing.

Jay

she's still in my phone

Offline scutty brown

................. not sure if she is actually working at the moment as she did tend to have her number up and she has also taken Blackpool off her location so now it just says lancashire

I don't know if you've noticed, but that often seems to happens after girls have had visits from the police........belated attempt to hide the location evidence but preserve the profile

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review BR

if I'm ever in Blackpool at least I'll know where not to go  :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Cheers for the review BR

if I'm ever in Blackpool at least I'll know where not to go  :hi:
Yeah she isn't one for your HL CB but it's got so bad here i'm having to punt Roms  :unknown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

I don't know if you've noticed, but that often seems to happens after girls have had visits from the police........belated attempt to hide the location evidence but preserve the profile
I hadn't ever thought about it or made the connection but what you say does make sense

Jay-Jay

Thanks for the number BP.......I may try again and will report back if it goes anywhere. If she's not displaying it herself I doubt I'll get a response there either.

Jay

Roxy.hot20

Hello guys. I m sorry to announce you i m not in England and i will be back maybe in a few weeks
Thank you for your reviews evan if they are "good" or "bad"
Roxy

Hidden Image/Members Only

ComfortablyNumb

Good point about AW e-mails as I had previously tried seeing her but she never read my AW e-mails so if anyone does want to punt her then text or call her mobile if you want a response

what's the bollock waxing called? Mine need a good waxing!

Offline cueball

Hello guys. I m sorry to announce you i m not in England

You take your time love, there really is no panic, you'll not be missed.

Oh, and pick up some fabreze from the duty free... you need it

Offline Blackpool Rock

You take your time love, there really is no panic, you'll not be missed.

Oh, and pick up some fabreze from the duty free... you need it
:D
I was wondering whether to reply to her post or not but at least for those who want to book her I guess it lets them know why her number isn't up and to her credit she didn't come on here like most throwing her toys out the pram, just wonder though whether someone tipped her off about a Neutral review  :unknown:

Offline cueball

:D
I was wondering whether to reply to her post or not but at least for those who want to book her I guess it lets them know why her number isn't up and to her credit she didn't come on here like most throwing her toys out the pram, just wonder though whether someone tipped her off about a Neutral review  :unknown:

Yes, she's not spat her dummy BR.... but that can soon change  :sarcastic:

Looks like you've brought her out of the shadows pal  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yes, she's not spat her dummy BR.... but that can soon change  :sarcastic:

Looks like you've brought her out of the shadows pal  :D
Yeah it had to happen eventually and as we all know this is a shady old game  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

Offline BP

....just wonder though whether someone tipped her off about a Neutral review  :unknown:

Possibly
but if you External Link/Members Only this forum features prominently