Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly/Lucy Thai derby  (Read 3178 times)

Dannymason42

My recent visit to this place is one of my best punts so far, not sure of the girls name but I've been to the same downstairs flat off Mansfield road before but it was a new girl this time. Anyway comms were ok. Plenty of parking round the corner so feels safe. Side gate to the flat so no hanging around. Door opens and a pretty decent looking Thai girl opens up. Pleasantly surprised. Once in I ask b2b and a  fuck, which she laughs at and says no sex, I'm ok with that sometimes a tug is enough for me . 40 for b2b and 20 for the tug , I shower first as id been at work then onto the massage table.she comes back in and pulls her dress straight off to reveal a lovely pair with nice nipples then proceeds to push them straight in my mouth. Happy days. A bit of a massage and a bit of banter she continues to push the boobs in my face with some light fk.im still asking for a fuck at this point when as she is masssaging my calfs pulls down her pants and rubs her shaven pussy on the sole of my foot. I'm now hard as hell and ask to lick her pussy. At which point she goes into the ensure, comes back in a couple of minutes later and tells me if I make her cum she will suck my cock.i love a challenge so  I tell her to get on the table and dive straight in.  Lovely tasting Thai pussy all over my face. She must have went in the ensuite for a spruce up cos it was clean and fresh down there. A good 15 minutes of licking later she has an orgasm and about suffocated  me.  To be honest my jaw was aching and another couple of minutes I'd have given up.glad I continued cos now it's my turn. She takes no time in sucking my cock mixing it up with deep French k and tit rubs. I ask her for cim but she says no and says I can come over her boobs instead  which I gladly oblige.she has a really filthy smile on her face as I rub my cum all over her nipples  and play with her clit and I could of gone another go.   I've gone over my time by ages so a quick clean up and scarper. Really enjoyable visit maybe next time she might go for a fuck but either way I'll def go back. I've got her number in WhatsApp and the pic on there is definitely her.  Happy punting

Offline Theman1

What's the link mate? Was her name xena?  And how long you go for?

Dannymason42

Not sure of her name the ad says Lucy. On gumtree search 1249510503.  That's the ad Id and will bring it up.  I only paid 60 for half an hour

Offline NervousJ

Is this the place not too far from rollerworld. Down past the Aston Martin garage and turn left....

Offline shagmore

Cheers mate, just about about a massage place in Leicester and commented that would have been great if in Derby, as soon as I clicked send, returned to forum and "bang" your report came up, that is now noted and will hopefully try to sneak in a quick one tomorrow
 :thumbsup:

Offline RogerBoner

Lucy will take care of you best Thai Massage on Gumtree! | in Derby, Derbyshire | Gumtree External Link/Members Only
 :hi:

Dannymason42

That's the right ad.   If you add the mobile number to your phone you can see how sexy she is on WhatsApp

Offline shagmore

That's the right ad.   If you add the mobile number to your phone you can see how sexy she is on WhatsApp

Good call, she is gorgeous, me thinks having an extended lunch today :D

Offline kingkong69

She's  look really nice on the photo,Just a bit confusing  about her prices,On the website it says 30 mins for £30 and £40 for the hour so how much  extra is for b2b and hand job, Looks like everything on offer apart from intercourse, I think she's  on my HL and should visit her soon..

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

It's time I upgraded my basic, poxy Nokia phone

Offline shagmore

It's time I upgraded my basic, poxy Nokia phone

Hey, they are coming back in fashion, you style guru you

Offline NervousJ

I concur...... FIT...

I'm sure it's the girl I visited a while back. I rocked up and she answered the door in a tight white vest and some denim hot pants....

Couldn't believe my luck as it was a blind punt....