Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose - Warrington  (Read 782 times)

Offline Tecova

From Vivastreet - External Link/Members Only

Location: Near the stadium, clean, tidy house.  Dog in the house.
Comms: Not many texts required.  Clear instructions.
Price: as on Vivastreet ad (£50/30 mins)
Lady: Beautiful English/EE mix. Age 22, gothic look, 5'8", firm breasts and round, peachy arse, jet black hair.  Some tattoos, two lip piercings.

Services: OW, RO, GFE, roleplay, outfits, 69, various positions on and off bed, protected of course.

Pretty much met and went beyond the fantasy of that goth girl at college or in the street you wish you could mount for a while.  Friendly personality, can hold a conversation, tidy room, provides condoms.

The pictures in the ad are what you see.  After the money, I was led upstairs with a lovely ass guiding me to a darkened bedroom where she undressed into a lovely black matching lingerie which were quickly hitched to one side as we both enjoyed my tongue on her clit before a 69 and missionary, doggy, reverse cowgirl, up against the wall and me on top before a bit of GFE to compose myself before getting ready to go out.  As for the outfits, corsets and schoolgirl outfit is on offer.

Recommended: A firm yes!

Offline CocoMyNut

Interesting! Cheers for the review mate. Could do her after a nasty day at work I think

Offline freeze44

Interesting review. Never used that site but does look fit cheers