Author Topic: English Chloe Farnborough  (Read 2404 times)


5 review(s) for English---Chloe (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Adzzzz

External Link/Members Only



I was in the area and saw Chloe was available in farnborough so gave her a call at very short notice (15 minutes notice in fact) for a 15 minute meet  for £50 and she could.
Got the postcode and headed over there.
The apartment was nice, the bits I saw were clean and tidy and there's plenty of parking in nearby roads and car parks.
Chloe is exactly like her pictures on AW, pretty face, slim body and nice tits.

Paperwork sorted and I stripped off while she stashed it away. It was straight on with the mac for a bit of ow, being only a 15 minute meet is was more to get me up than anything else. It it was still pretty good.
Once I was ready I got Chloe to go cg on me and she rode me hard, alternating between grinding down on me and Sliding up and down on me, a bit of light fk and sucking her nipples. We swapped to Doggy for me to finish off.
Chloe got me some wipes etc to clean up with and a glass of water and chatted while we both redressed. A bit more light df and a grope and it was time for me to leave, a bit later than my 15 minutes

All in all another decent punt with Chloe
Comms were excellent, phoned to start with, postcode was text to me then Chloe called to direct me to the flat.
Chloe was clean and fresh smelling