Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy Rih - Manchester - Jordon Street  (Read 1381 times)

1 review(s) for Raunchy Rih  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Hk

Come across this new profile, and I like what I have see , so I take a risk, luckily for me the risk pay off.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

message her if she available the day I wanted, quick reply from her, asking me what time I want, two more messages and booking request submitted, she then text me to confirm my booking in the morning and sent me her post code, she even sent the post code for the car park, so every things was done professionally with clear instructions.

One hour in-call £150

Very clean apartment, bathroom also Very clean, even a few white towels was nicely folded.

Look: she look stunning, nice white teeth, very pretty girl with long blonde hair big blue eyes, body fit as fuck, just look the photos on her profile, nice big natural boob.

Ages: on her profile age 22, but she told me she was 28, I was Gobsmack
I say no way, she look so young I thought she about 21 to 24
don't know how she keep her self so young.

Service: Girl friend experience, Oral cover, DFK very passionate, reverse oral
She rode me while play with her boob, sex on top with DFK was amazing.

Only negative things is she don't do oral without, but l am ok with it.
If she does oral without will be even better, even with cover her oral was good

Overall a very punt with a young stunning blonde.
Will return: a big yes

Offline CoreyTrevor

Great review, straight to the point! Excellent input and a cracking TOFTT!  :hi:
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline babehunter66

Good review buddy ... says OWO at discretion on profile.   Did u ask for it ..?

Offline OakTree

Thanks for the review.

I wonder what Manchester agency she was formerly at. Certainly gone on my Hot list anyway.

Offline Hk

Good review buddy ... says OWO at discretion on profile.   Did u ask for it ..?
I did ask, but she said she even don't do OWO when she was with the agency.
I did tell her she should take OWO at discretion off her profile, so it won't be misleading to other punters

Offline Hk

Thanks for the review.

I wonder what Manchester agency she was formerly at. Certainly gone on my Hot list anyway.
She told me she use to work for Manchester- elite

Offline OakTree

She told me she use to work for Manchester- elite

I can't think who she might of been there.

I noticed Sienna isn't on their page anymore but I'm sure this girl isn't her.

Offline biglad1

this girl would happen to be her, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104618.msg1540106#msg1540106 , and i have seen her before and she sent more pictures of herself, thanks for the review theres another visit for me

Offline Hk

I can't think who she might of been there.

I noticed Sienna isn't on their page anymore but I'm sure this girl isn't her.
I think she still work for Manchester-elite, she told me she wanted have got to be independent, and see how it go.
I have not use Manchester- elite b4, cause a lot of girl not have a in-call place

Offline Hk

this girl would happen to be her, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104618.msg1540106#msg1540106 , and i have seen her before and she sent more pictures of herself, thanks for the review theres another visit for me
That not her, I have just seen her last Sunday, so I don't know what you on about

Offline biglad1

That not her, I have just seen her last Sunday, so I don't know what you on about

Then i do apologise, its only the second picture in her gallery looks like the girl im referencing although she did look slightly different but hey ho i'll give her a go and see what shes like at least you had a good time that bodes well for us lot  :P  :thumbsup: