Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anna24mass60 - Ipswich  (Read 2973 times)

10 review(s) for anna24mass60 (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline monstar

External Link/Members Only

comms - positive
after an initial aw email containing my mobile number for anna, she took a while to text me and we then communicated solely by text. a booking was arranged and confirmed a day in advance. she was ready a few minutes early and sent her location details promptly with excellent directions.

location - positive
nice but small apartment in a large block of flats. same flat and room as her four hands massage partner, maya. immediate parking available or plenty of discreet and suitable spots nearby. buzzer entrance is near a busy road but set back far enough to be discreet. small massage room, adequate space for table, chair for discarded clothes and a well located wide mirror on the wall. lowly lit by colourful lighting machines and music playing in the background. decent easy to use shower and male toiletries available.

appearance - positive
pretty face with long blonde hair falling partly over her face. nice curvy body and natural boobs and ample bum. dressed in sexy lingerie with stockings but swiftly removed. profile photos give an accurate indication of her body type. age seems about right.

personality - positive
nice girl, quickly put me at ease and no awkwardness. perfect english, ee accent, and very easy enjoyable conversation but she will keep quiet at the right times.

meeting - positive
1 hour, £80. a relaxed welcome, offered a drink of water and money sorted without anna asking. playfully directed to get naked and lay on the massage table on my front. i'm no expert of massages but this was excellent, a mixture of sports, swedish and b2b, with more focus on b2b than her friend maya. no teasing swipes or brushes while on my front but nice use of boobs for b2b and a cheeky bite of my earlobe. i was directed to turn over and there was now lots of intimate teasing rubs and swipes and boob use again. anna was up on the table in 69 position with me, tidy pussy above my face, intimate stroking and boobs rubbed around my groin area. she then straddled my legs and glided over 'little monstar' and up to my chest with her boobs, playfully and agonisingly close face to face. eventually anna sat up and proceeded with hj finish, using one hand and her lower stomach area which resulted in a powerful pop. she cleaned me up and massaged my arms and shoulder for few remaining minutes before a peck on cheek and offered a shower as there was lots of oil used. again i didn't touch her as it is noted on her profile and was not discussed, i was content with a massage, b2b and hj only. she may allow some light touching and kissing due to her teasing face to face glides and straddled positioning but you would have to check.

services - full body massage, b2b, and hj.

highlight(s) - teasing b2b glides and hj finish.

tl;dr - very good and relaxing full body massage which seemed professional to an inexperienced customer. limited teasing swipes but the b2b and hj finish was skilled. i will return to anna for massage as i enjoyed the b2b and her playful teasing nature.

Offline Dulmenite

Yes , I fully agree with this review . I have had a couple of appointments with Anna .  Maya , her flat mate is actually her Sister . Anna gives a first class hand job , Maya is a bit hurried and tugs it a lot harder , I saw her last week  , she is a very nice girl but did not get naked .

Offline Dude2k13

I dont suppose you still have her number as I've misplaced it.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I dont suppose you still have her number as I've misplaced it.
Her profile says to email for bookings and unadvertised phone numbers aren't allowed to be posted here.