Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Keira-Glasgow  (Read 4252 times)

10 review(s) for Keira-Scotland! (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline McSteamy

External Link/Members Only

Had a first time meeting arranged with Keira for 9:30 this morning. I know she has a few good reviews already on here so I was really looking forward to it. Sorted things out on Friday, excellent comms with prompt replies. I phoned at to let her know I was my way and would be there in 5/10 minutes, no answer. Got to her place in the south side near the motorway with plenty on street parking - called again, no answer. Texted her, waited a few minutes more then left around 9:50, hate having my time wasted like that. You'd think if girls don't want people flaking on them then they wouldn't do it themselves.

I don't like leaving her negative feedback like that because I get that this is her livelihood. Perhaps she had a legit reason for missing our appointment, but it wasn't communicated to me and she has me feeling quite annoyed on an otherwise pleasant morning.

Offline Happyjose

Deserved neg.

Thanks for reviewing

Offline Jock D

That's shite mate, but well done for the review... I've been trying to contact her...unsuccessfully.... for a few weeks now, maybe time for a rethink.

roller coaster

External Link/Members Only
 Sorted things out on Friday, excellent comms with prompt replies. I phoned at to let her know I was my way and would be there in 5/10 minutes, no answer. Got to her place in the south side near the motorway with plenty on street parking - called again, no answer.
So you get good comms off her beforehand then not a peep on the day of the booking ?????
This has more or less happened to me in the past except it sent alarm bells ringing in my head that no comms beforehand = no booking.
Maybe the prossie his human with a life outside a.w possibly a domestic or a crisis who knows but no reply on the day of the meet especially a phone call not a text would tell me something is not right about the time of the booking today.
Also 9.30 is a bit early for your average girl to start taking in bookings is it not and you say you don't like leaving negative feedback and have now done this before in your 3 reviews.  :unknown:

Offline McSteamy

Hi roller coaster. Don't really understand what your trying to say mate, but sorry if I hurt your feelings with that review. Feel free to look past it.  :thumbsup:

Offline Happyjose

Hi roller coaster. Don't really understand what your trying to say mate, but sorry if I hurt your feelings with that review. Feel free to look past it.  :thumbsup:

Who knows what his rambling post means. It does have the whiff of white knight, so I certainly wouldn't apologise to him for reporting your experience for the benefit of other punters.

I mean, what the fuck difference does it make what time the booking was for if she agreed to it?

Perhaps he can clarify?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 07:55:14 pm by Happyjose »

Offline McSteamy

Yeah  :lol:

I reckon it's Keira, getting twitchy cause I left her a negative. What's to be expected there? You can't just ignore someone you've made a booking with.  :rolleyes:

Offline Courtney

Who knows what his rambling post means. It does have the whiff of white knight

Yeah, I got a whiff of this here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=151416.msg1695057#msg1695057
...something a bit iffy here. :wacko:

Offline Courtney

My quest for Czech m.i.l.f's has continued again this afternoon.

Yes, I think I know exactly who you are! :bomb:

I search for "m.i.l.f" and guess what comes up....the good 1  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Don't know about the rest of you but i do like a punt with a m.i.l.f every now and again.

...and Burnside. Check the bottom.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=92807.msg1124379#msg1124379

M.I.L.F  :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :scare:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 09:31:49 pm by Courtney »

Offline Happyjose

Yes, I think I know exactly who you are! :bomb:

I search for "m.i.l.f" and guess what comes up....the good 1  :scare: :scare: :scare:

...and Burnside. Check the bottom.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=92807.msg1124379#msg1124379

M.I.L.F  :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :scare:

Well spotted. Signed up as his latest incarnation 4 days after the cunt was last banned

Offline Boinky

Offline Courtney

Well spotted. Signed up as his latest incarnation 4 days after the cunt was last banned

Remember this Jose? It kinda makes sense now. :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=146708.msg1611765#msg1611765

..of course he had a little dig at me because he knew fine well I would catch him out. :cool:  He can't even write properly the creepy dunce. :crazy: :wacko: :music:

Offline Clattypats

Remember this Jose? It kinda makes sense now. :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=146708.msg1611765#msg1611765

..of course he had a little dig at me because he knew fine well I would catch him out. :cool:  He can't even write properly the creepy dunce. :crazy: :wacko: :music:
Cluttypats... :lol: :lol:  ...Always thought there was something about him! ... :crazy:

Offline Jamesie007

I have met her three times over the last month.
Never had a problem with her messaging on AW.
She did have s problem with her phone last week so don't know if that was the issue.
Was there Friday at 10.45 with her and had a great time.
She doesn't start normally till after 10.00
Still to do review guys but I had a blast with her and really enjoyed the meetings.

Offline Happyjose

Never had a problem with her messaging on AW.
She did have s problem with her phone last week so don't know if that was the issue.
Was there Friday at 10.45 with her and had a great time.
She doesn't start normally till after 10.00
Still to do review guys but I had a blast with her and really enjoyed the meetings.

If she had a problem with her phone, she should have a back up. Like a well presented fud it's one of the tools of her trade. No excuse.

The fact that you're willing to out yourself to this prossie by stating the time and date of your recent appointment with her, your attempt to rescue her rep here by gushing about your own experience, plus your knowledge of her working hours and 'phone problems' leaves you open to an accusation of white knighting.

Did she ask you to post here? Is she aware of your contribution?

Offline Keema

Unless you're a pump and dump sort of guy - any description of your time will allow any girl to know exactly who you are. Doesn't bother me one bit especially as I like to mix it up a bit.

To declare an interest Keira knows who I am and I know her real name and some of her life circumstances as we've done work together.

I would also say that its a shame the OP was let down it does seem unusual. I also know that its not unusual for other girls to post neg reviews to discredit another WG. Maybe its real - in which case others will report similar experiences.

Offline Happyjose

I would also say that its a shame the OP was let down it does seem unusual. I also know that its not unusual for other girls to post neg reviews to discredit another WG. Maybe its real - in which case others will report similar experiences.

One poster on this thread also reports communication problems. She has recent feedback stating she cancelled an appointment for 'family reasons'

Counting the OP that's 3 straight off. Maybe not so unusual

Offline McSteamy

Chaps, why the rush to oppose my review?

You met and had a good time before? Very good, you can do your own review. This review is about my experience, it's not exactly an attack on her.

To be honest I was fkin gutted as she seems right up my street with the whole rock chic w/ tattoos look and she was happy to take a clothing request. Not saying anything bad about her actual service as I've read she's amazing. I'd hoped to find out about that but I got patched after setting it all up. I get the whole personal life jargon, everyones allowed a life. But agreed time is agreed time and how hard is it to fire off an email if things change?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 07:33:25 am by McSteamy »

Offline Happyjose

I wouldn't worry about it, just more from her white-knight/cuntstruck fanbase.

The latest declares an interest, but this previous boast about exclusive photos he has of this prossie gives some context:

I've got a couple of hundred of her on my PC, but you're not getting any!

Offline Jock D

Unless you're a pump and dump sort of guy - any description of your time will allow any girl to know exactly who you are.

Absolutely ridiculous statement...only if your naive dimwit or sleazy cunt looking for favours would they know or be able to work out who you are. :music:

Offline Courtney

Unless you're a pump and dump sort of guy - any description of your time will allow any girl to know exactly who you are. Doesn't bother me one bit especially as I like to mix it up a bit.

To declare an interest Keira knows who I am and I know her real name and some of her life circumstances as we've done work together.

:dash: ......this has a white knight, EAS tone. Disappointing Keema that you are a long standing member going down the dark path to the fluffy side. :thumbsdown:

If this boot attracts weirdos like "the good 1" then that's enough for me to avoid. :scare: :D

Offline Jamesie007

If she had a problem with her phone, she should have a back up. Like a well presented fud it's one of the tools of her trade. No excuse.

The fact that you're willing to out yourself to this prossie by stating the time and date of your recent appointment with her, your attempt to rescue her rep here by gushing about your own experience, plus your knowledge of her working hours and 'phone problems' leaves you open to an accusation of white knighting.

Did she ask you to post here? Is she aware of your contribution?

Just seen your post and when reading mine thought yes can see where you come from with it and take the criticism on the chin.  School boy error.  The timings point was down to me asking when she could see me and could never get to see her before 10 as I like early meets which are hard to get.
Putting my time up yes I fucked up.  Did she ask me to do it ?   No wouldn't do that as if they can't meet the appointments they make then shit will fly at them.   White Knighting I can also see the point but no just put my point over as I did have a good time with her.  Wasn't trying to creat a stir but can see why the comments came at me.  Never mind lessons learned heid Doon arse up.

vw

You met and had a good time before? Very good, you can do your own review. This review is about my experience, it's not exactly an attack on her.

Would not worry about it some people are mentally ill fluffies and cannot help it, admin the site owner has banned one such sicko.   :bomb: :bomb:

vw

Are you her pimp then ?

Offline Courtney

...on the subject of school boy errors ....make sure you don't delete the close quote "[/quote]" when doing quotes. :wacko:

Offline Happyjose

Are you her pimp then ?

I think the use of the term 'pump and dump' as a pejorative speaks volumes here.

Presumably the opposite is the kind of guy who gets involved with a prossies life

Offline Jamesie007

:thumbsup:
...on the subject of school boy errors ....make sure you don't delete the close quote "" when doing quotes. :wacko:

Offline Courtney

....and as for this:

I've got a couple of hundred of her on my PC, but you're not getting any!

...dear oh dear. :blush: This is just cringe material. :blush: :D

...maybe piles of WGs laundry just like his avatar. :unknown:

We don't want any. :cool:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 10:50:08 am by Courtney »

Offline Keema

Are you her pimp then ?

Nope - just taken photos for her and other girls. There's lots of photos but they are for the client to decide what is released.

As for EAS or white knighting - em no not that either. Just know her from a working, non-shagging, relationship that's all. 
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 02:46:27 pm by Keema »

Offline Keema

And the avatar was from a secretary role play with NnEva a treasured non dump and pump session from last year.  I'm not giving up that happy memory for anyone.

Offline Happyjose

Nope - just taken photos for her and other girls. There's lots of photos but they are for the client to decide what is released.

As for EAS or white knighting - em no not that either.

Which of the girls that you have reviewed do you have an undisclosed relationship with then?

Offline Happyjose

Seem to be taking your time with an answer, even though you're logged on.

You describe several girls as clients, and you clearly have a business relationship with a few. You have taken pics of Eva, but no mention of this in your review of her, as well as the prossie who was the focus of this review.

This from the rules:

No touting or advertising. You must disclose any link you have that may be seen as bias, even if you're just a past customer. Sharing info must be for the benefit of other punters and not to promote the business of others. Reviews that read like a marketing-written advert rather than genuine recommendation will be removed.

So which other girls have you worked with?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 04:00:25 pm by Happyjose »

Offline Keema

Which of the girls that you have reviewed do you have an undisclosed relationship with then?

None

Offline Keema

Seem to be taking your time with an answer, even though you're logged on.

You describe several girls as clients, and you clearly have a business relationship with a few. You have taken pics of Eva, but no mention of this in your review of her, as well as the prossie who was the focus of this review.

This from the rules:

No touting or advertising. You must disclose any link you have that may be seen as bias, even if you're just a past customer. Sharing info must be for the benefit of other punters and not to promote the business of others. Reviews that read like a marketing-written advert rather than genuine recommendation will be removed.

So which other girls have you worked with?

That I have reviewed or even discussed on UKP. None.

With Eva I paid her.  The photos of Eva on UKE were taken after my review of Eva from a few months earlier.

Offline Happyjose

That I have reviewed or even discussed on UKP. None.

With Eva I paid her.  The photos of Eva on UKE were taken after my review of Eva from a few months earlier.

I don't often read UKE, so indulge me and explain what photos you're talking about

Offline Happyjose

I don't often read UKE, so indulge me and explain what photos you're talking about

No need, I've had a look myself.

Presumably you can see how this looks to an outsider. Frankly, given your relationship with Keira I think it was unwise for you to cast aspersions on the veracity of this review and reviewer, albeit in an indirect manner.

I also have to say that on balance I don't believe that you don't have a relationship with one or more of the prossies you've reviewed. The issue isn't whether you had some sort of quid pro quo, rather that the relationship existed in the first place.

Offline Keema

No need, I've had a look myself.

Presumably you can see how this looks to an outsider. Frankly, given your relationship with Keira I think it was unwise for you to cast aspersions on the veracity of this review and reviewer, albeit in an indirect manner.

I also have to say that on balance I don't believe that you don't have a relationship with one or more of the prossies you've reviewed. The issue isn't whether you had some sort of quid pro quo, rather that the relationship existed in the first place.

Well you just have to decide whether you trust me or not.

I punt, I take photos. 
Sometimes both worlds collide.

Sometimes I wish I had just keep my gob shut.

Offline Courtney

I punt, I take photos.

Fair enough and nothing wrong with that.

But...

....this has lost you credibility IMO.

Offline Keema

Fair enough and nothing wrong with that.

But...

....this has lost you credibility IMO.

Not to declare an interest would have been worse

Offline Happyjose

Not to declare an interest would have been worse

Agreed. But you had already outed yourself in that other thread.

It would have been noticed given your comments in defence of Keira

Offline Micky5633

I'll throw my hat into the mixer here, in the hope I don't get classed as white knighting.

I had a similar experience to the OP where I was on route and she cancelled last minute. If u look at her UKE account she does talk about her parents having health problems.

As gutted as I was for her reasons I didn't put up a negative review as I thought under the circumstances would of been harsh. She offered me a reduce rate on both her hourly and half hourly as a way of making it up to me.

I took her up on this and I will follow up with a review soon. Positive from me and very eager to please but I completely understand the negative review/experience.

Spidz

Firstly I didn't review this as it appeared at the time to possibly true, however a pattern seems to have developed.

Telephoned the night before and arranged booking for next day. Sat in car following day about to set off and received text from Keira cancelling due to" time of month".

I was prepared to give the benefit of doubt arrange another booking. Regrettably reputation is a make or break in this game (for both parties), so won't attempt another booking.

Offline McSteamy

I'll throw my hat into the mixer here, in the hope I don't get classed as white knighting.

I had a similar experience to the OP where I was on route and she cancelled last minute. If u look at her UKE account she does talk about her parents having health problems.

As gutted as I was for her reasons I didn't put up a negative review as I thought under the circumstances would of been harsh. She offered me a reduce rate on both her hourly and half hourly as a way of making it up to me.

I took her up on this and I will follow up with a review soon. Positive from me and very eager to please but I completely understand the negative review/experience.

Glad you were at least afforded the courtesy of a last minute cancellation, Micky. If I had received the same then this thread wouldn't be here. I was just left out to dry. Not even upset about it mate because it just means I keep my money in my own pocket, but I don't like getting messed about like that.

If someone has illness in the family that's horrible, I don't dispute that. But its no excuse for wasting other people's time.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 01:55:07 am by McSteamy »

Offline Micky5633

Glad you were at least afforded the courtesy of a last minute cancellation, Micky. If I had received the same then this thread wouldn't be here. I was just left out to dry. Not even upset about it mate because it just means I keep my money in my own pocket, but I don't like getting messed about like that.

If someone has illness in the family that's horrible, I don't dispute that. But its no excuse for wasting other people's time.

I completely agree with your negative review mate. The fact I got an AW message letting me know she had cancelled plus the fact I knew about her circumstances from UKE I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. On top of that a reduced booking price.

Offline henry brubaker

Seems to be pretty common then eh?

mavgoose

Profile now states unavailable till further notice.

Perhaps something behind the scenes we don't know about. Pity , I was keen to go for a second visit. Will keep an eye on her profile.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

I agree with a Negative review on this count, I agree with Keema giving his perspective and I agree with others that outside a booking context that her reliability for him has no context.

I do not agree with the militant attitude taken towards some postings on the Scots sections here of late.

She has been on my radar and I will reconsider keeping her there, maybe only for a rainy day. As a regular UKE poster I haven't really even seen her there for quite a while now. Nothing worse than a punt arranged in advance and then radio silence on the day. This is especially so when so many girls are now asking to confirm before 9/10/11 on the day...I don't normally plan to roll out of bed until noon!

Offline Courtney

I do not agree with the militant attitude taken towards some postings on the Scots sections here of late.

Some of the "militant attitude" just recently exposed a malicious previously banned (many times before) troll who has caused havoc in the past ....so I guess it has some advantages. :hi:

Offline McSteamy

I agree with a Negative review on this count, I agree with Keema giving his perspective and I agree with others that outside a booking context that her reliability for him has no context.

She has been on my radar and I will reconsider keeping her there, maybe only for a rainy day. As a regular UKE poster I haven't really even seen her there for quite a while now. Nothing worse than a punt arranged in advance and then radio silence on the day. This is especially so when so many girls are now asking to confirm before 9/10/11 on the day...I don't normally plan to roll out of bed until noon!

I'd hardly call it militant. Don't see how the review was anything apart from an unbiased description of the punting experience.

Something about reliability having no context? I don't care what the context is, we're customers on here. I'm not trying to be anyone's social worker.

mavgoose

I don't think militant was aimed at you mcsteamy. Glancing through the thread , everyone agrees with the initial Negative banding of the "review."