Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hvae you ever tried - Tea Bagging?  (Read 8661 times)

Offline Kingb3000

Hi Guys

Question - HAVE YOU EVER TRIED - TBAGGING ?

- or should that be received a Tea Bagging

External Link/Members Only

- whow an activity that doesnt come up on the AW listing !

Since it was described to me by one of my Mrs drunk friends I have felt the need to experience.   Unfortunately the friend is off limits drunk or sober LOL.

+ know of any London ladies that might oblige.

Would be interested to know of the female opinion of this act also

Cheers

James999

Are you a virgin?

It's just that you seem to be somewhat excited to have discovered that girls suck boys bollocks  :dash:

Captain Kang

Come to think of it, it really should be available on AW likes list. Tea bagging at discretion  :)

Lurtz

If the weather is warm and the balls hang low, few pleasures can match the joy of tea bagging.

Online willie loman

You will find some birds,usually chav background and youngish, wont teabag unless you have shaved your scrotum, and thats something thats not going to happen any day soon.

Offline Bangers and Gash

... few pleasures can match the joy of tea bagging.

What about thrusting your tongue inside a prostitutes anus or rubbing her silky knickers over your sweaty face whilst doing doggy? .....erm, so I've been told.  :yahoo:

Lurtz

What about thrusting your tongue inside a prostitutes anus or rubbing her silky knickers over your sweaty face whilst doing doggy? .....erm, so I've been told.  :yahoo:

You're putting naughty ideas into my naive little head.  :)

Offline Tailpipe

You will find some birds,usually chav background and youngish, wont teabag unless you have shaved your scrotum, and thats something thats not going to happen any day soon.

It itches like fuck for days even weeks afterwards , a teen age trick that I will not be repeating.

Devil Man

It itches like fuck for days even weeks afterwards , a teen age trick that I will not be repeating.

Wax your ball bags instead.

Offline Tailpipe

Offline haystacks79

doesn't cause me any problems at all!

Offline NightKid

rubbing her silky knickers over your sweaty face whilst doing doggy?

Only counts if she has a sack of nuts.

Lz-129

doesn't cause me any problems at all!

No nor I, in the good old days I used to shave my knackers! Not no more though, would arouse too much suspicion :(

Offline Outcallguy

I recommend clippers organic.
It's about the same price as other highish end brands but just much better.

sucking balls is ok too. But it not the be all and end all for me.

Acer

Shaving? What shaving? I got mine in dreads. The only trouble is if I'm participating in tea bagging the WGs will need to do some serious sifting.  :wacko:

Offline Tailpipe

No nor I, in the good old days I used to shave my knackers! Not no more though, would arouse too much suspicion :(

Yes gay blokes shave there bollocks  :cool:

Offline akauya

A blade near my bollocks fills me with fear  :scare:

Offline Tailpipe

A blade near my bollocks fills me with fear  :scare:

You should check the other thread there,s a WG that does fisting

Now you been a book door man , its pay back time .  :scare:

Offline akauya

You should check the other thread there,s a WG that does fisting

Now you been a book door man , its pay back time .  :scare:

Fuck off TP - my bollocks and arse are off limits :D actually not entirely true I like a bit of rimming. A young woman's tongue lapping away mmmm yes thanks :D

but not fisting!!!  :scare:

Captain Kang

I've shaved my plums for years and it feels gooooood  ;)

Lz-129

Yes gay blokes shave there bollocks  :cool:

I expect some do....but I ain't gay!

Offline Tailpipe

Fuck off TP - my bollocks and arse are off limits :D actually not entirely true I like a bit of rimming. A young woman's tongue lapping away mmmm yes thanks :D

Rimming is on her enjoys lists , but she only does it to get you ready for the fist  :scare:

Had a Thai giving me the best BJ I have ever had just before I cum she stuck
Two fingers up my ass nearly shit myself  :dash: :dash:

Later on in the punt I tried her ass and she would not have , just not fair . :D :D

Offline Tailpipe

There is a little swing in you ,  :D :D  :yahoo:

Acer

Ak, she promises to be gentle. Go on let her dive in!  :diablo:

Lz-129

There is a little swing in you ,  :D :D  :yahoo:

Fraid not, no touchy touchy here

Acer

That's what they all say in front of friends!  :cool:

Melb

I've got really big balls. First realised this when a prossie said "you've got really big balls".
So I like to set them a challenge - to see if she can get both in her mouth. sheep far, there's only been one girl that's managed it.

Maybe I should run a competition on here.

Offline Tailpipe

You think , good idea , after the last one  :D :D

Acer

I've got really big balls. First realised this when a prossie said "you've got really big balls".
So I like to set them a challenge - to see if she can get both in her mouth. sheep far, there's only been one girl that's managed it.

I'm oot!!

squeezebox

Hi Guys

Question - HAVE YOU EVER TRIED - TBAGGING ?

"You hum it son, I'll play it."  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Wax your ball bags instead.

Maybe you have a linoleum ball bag. I prefer to trim with clippers then use hair remover cream if I'm in the mood for a naked bag and cock. Hairless cocks and balls are very popular in some swinging circles, probably as nothing is concealed from view. Some ladies particularly like it. And it makes your knob look bigger.

Offline Tailpipe

Maybe you have a linoleum ball bag. I prefer to trim with clippers then use hair remover cream if I'm in the mood for a naked bag and cock. Hairless cocks and balls are very popular in some swinging circles, probably as nothing is concealed from view. Some ladies particularly like it. And it makes your knob look bigger.

I do not fancy the bacon roll that is before me having a minds eye view of marm running around with his bold tackle
swinging about . :cool:

Offline Marmalade

I do not fancy the bacon roll that is before me having a minds eye view of marm running around with his bold tackle
swinging about . :cool:
That's ok. But maybe stay off the bacon before LMP.  :D

Offline Tailpipe

That's ok. But maybe stay off the bacon before LMP.  :D

Cannot do LMP what'd to but the howl of another punter on vinegar , would be too much
For me to handle.   

May be one day I will ask Moss to price 4 and me for two hours.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Cannot do LMP what'd to but the howl of another punter on vinegar , would be too much
For me to handle.   

May be one day I will ask Moss to price 4 and me for two hours.

Simple Maths.... As you don't want any other male attendees there... Normally 7 girls in attendance... 2:1 Max Ratio
14 Punters @ £160 = £2,240.00. Pay this and you get to have all 7 girls to yourself, with no other male in sight.

Offline NightKid

You forgot to account for the cost of blue pills. ;)

Offline Tailpipe

Simple Maths.... As you don't want any other male attendees there... Normally 7 girls in attendance... 2:1 Max Ratio
14 Punters @ £160 = £2,240.00. Pay this and you get to have all 7 girls to yourself, with no other male in sight.

7 girls and me two hours  :scare: would not last 45 mins I suspect

May be 3 girls 2 hours would work ,could invite my mate Lz as long as he leaves my ass alone. :scare:

Offline Marmalade

7 girls and me two hours  :scare: would not last 45 mins I suspect

May be 3 girls 2 hours would work ,could invite my mate Lz as long as he leaves my ass alone. :scare:

You'd be amazed at what a good LMP crew could do.

Lz-129

could invite my mate Lz as long as he leaves my ass alone. :scare:

Jeez...getting a little bored of this now :timeout

Offline Tailpipe

Jeez...getting a little bored of this now :timeout

Theres one more you will not have seen and thats the last time I will ever mention  :drinks:

Offline Urban_G

T-Bagging your wife or girlfriend while she is asleep is funny... at least for the first 2 seconds :scare:

:D :lol:

Offline Kingb3000

Just rediscovered this post and thread.

Cracked me up on a morning when am supposed to be working

SirFrank

I love having my balls sucked so much, I've told the duchess that when I die I want it on my headstone - He loved having his balls sucked  :lol:

galinsoga

Sir Frank

I could not help but notice that at the very time you posted earlier today - 11.27am - a nice lady was performing exactly that Tea Bagging on me.  Very nice too.  Not a common practice to encounter but nice when you do.  They were all freshly shaved this morning so perhaps she felt it was worth a try.  She followed up with a prostate massage that was also rather pleasant.

Life is good when us pensioners can spend our retirement hours with such pastimes.

Galli

SirPhilipXX

I love having my balls sucked so much, I've told the duchess that when I die I want it on my headstone - He loved having his balls sucked  :lol:
Me too, it's my favourite.

If I book a 2-girl (usually it's only on my birthday) I love to have one girl teabag me whilst the other gives me owo, their faces rubbing together as they go about their duties. It's the ultimate pleasure, only deep rimming compares.

I can't understand why some posters have a problem with shaving their balls - I always do this before a punt.

SirFrank

Sir Frank

I could not help but notice that at the very time you posted earlier today - 11.27am - a nice lady was performing exactly that Tea Bagging on me.  Very nice too.  Not a common practice to encounter but nice when you do.  They were all freshly shaved this morning so perhaps she felt it was worth a try.  She followed up with a prostate massage that was also rather pleasant.

Life is good when us pensioners can spend our retirement hours with such pastimes.

Galli

you jammy bastard. sounds lush. the nearest I've been to teabagging since the new year is washing my balls in original source mint and tea tree shower gel!

Roland D Hay

Sir Frank

Galli

Is the strip club scene from 'Bad Grandpa' an accurate representation of a pensioners ballsack?

« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 08:41:50 pm by Roland D Hay »

galinsoga

Brilliant !!! :yahoo:

- but in my case "things" are a bit neater and more under control

Galli

Roland D Hay

Brilliant !!! :yahoo:

- but in my case "things" are a bit neater and more under control

Galli

If you didn't have to crouch during the act then I have my doubts  :lol:

SteveNova

A tongue licking around the balls is extremely pleasurable.  I also discovered that shaven balls and trimmed pubic hair enhances the experience and goes down well with the WG - and it's a good way of prolonging OWO without cumming too soon.  :thumbsup: