Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nisa Oriental - Hull (touring)  (Read 1364 times)

3 review(s) for Nisa Oriental (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kendrig]

Offline YorkshireHorny1279

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Time - 30 mins
Location - incall, city centre apartment
Cost - £60

Found myself back in my home town for a few days, decided to check out AW despite never wanting to podge in Hull - very few WGs ever appeal, poor selection, skanky parlours, and I know too many people! To my delight, this Thai girl appeared as she was touring, always fancied doing an oriental so I booked by text, all good. Got to flat on time, she did keep me waiting 10 minutes overdue but I stuck it out and waited. Her place was an apartment in a secluded complex in the Old Town, buzzed in and in the lift I went. She opened the door stood behind it and I was pleasantly surprised, she looked pretty average on AW, but she was pretty, lovely silky skin and age 24 probably wasn't far from the truth.

I stripped and laid on the bed, and she gave me a sensual body to body massage which soon had me rushing to turn over...she has perky small boobs with springy football stud nipples which were very responsive and she loved having them sucked and bitten lightly. OWO followed, good but not deep technique, and then 69 - oh wow, she had a great pussy, responsive and her clit got massive as the session went on, she stopped sucking me for a while as she was genuinely enjoying my tongue quite a lot! Possibly the first time I have considered a WG might have liked it and not just noises for my benefit! Then put a finger right in - god she was tight, then on with the hat and cowgirled the shit out of me with that little tight twat. Came pretty quickly! Shower before leaving and off I went very satisfied. Gorgeous girl, great body, chatty enough with limited English - all in all hope she comes here again!

Offline hullad

Good report and a rom as well.

Look forward to more podging exploits in and The Land of Green Ginger.

Offline tigerone

I also saw Nisa's ad and made an appointment. No probs with Comms, and was buzzed into an apartment complex, in the old town, very new clean and private.

Nisa is a gorgeous, Thai girl, well spoken, and it seems very well travelled, as she tours constantly, telling me that the previous month she had be in Florida for the Bay Hill USPGA golf tournament !!

Greeted with a nice kiss and she immediately dropped the lacy gown to reveal a flawless tanned slim body, with small firm breasts with large nipples, which she told me were very responsive to sucking and gently squeezing.... they were !! I am sure she came as I enjoyed them.

OWO followed - not the best I ever had, but nice, and then a gorgeous oily body to body massage back and front, and to feel that silky body sliding all over my ageing flesh was truly arousing.

On with the mac, and multi positional shagging which inevitably ended with her draining me completely.

I see Nisa has now moved to Scarborough for a while. If she is in your area, - DON'T MISS HER, - the best £60 - all in, you will ever have !!