Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Rose Liverpool  (Read 825 times)

2 review(s) for ava-couture (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline freeze44

Link to profile- External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This meet happened a few months ago and as her profile disappeared a bit after seeing her forgot to review but seen today that the profile is back up so here goes.

Comms- Ok by aw, text and phone and she came across fine. I don't remember her profile being part of the couture courtesans agency as it is now.

Location- Central hotel all fine and no problems with reception and lots of parking around as early evening.

Appearance- Nice enough face and English but defo not the girl in the pics. The updated profile pics feature some of the old ones and some new ones. Neither are the wg I saw. It wasn't clear how different the pics and wg were till the clothes came off and the girl I saw had a nice face, good tits but at least a size 12 with not the toned size 8 advertised. The updated profile and new pics look closer to the wg I saw but add 2 stone!

Services- Very average and wg was new to this game think and didn't get much of anything apart from chatting. Tried a bit of ow and finished in doggy, covered, but whole experience was lack lustre. If I remember correctly cost about £130 for the hour.

Conclusion- Nice enough wg but clear the job not for her and I didn't want to push or ask for stuff as apart from feeling she wasn't into it, I didn't fancy her as her body not my type. The new profile raises concerns and think anyone interested should be very careful and prepared to walk esp at the new rates! I won't be trying again.

Ham Man

Nice one for this, her pics look great and I was tempted......