Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AaliyaxMaya Birmingham B1  (Read 2826 times)

41 review(s) for PetitSuraia (35 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiley9

Aaliya has been on my H/L  for a while but due to some  mixed Reviews on UKP although mostly Positive had not got round to seeing her. Had fancied a punt with another student type as its been a while and sadly we are not spoilt for choice  :dash: So made a Booking to see  External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

COMMS: Excellent initially with ( I know not everyone is a fan ) messages and banter on UKE and then AW. Given postcode day before meet.

Location: She doesn't yet have a permanent apartment but this was at a serviced flat in the Jewellery Quarter. Not that easy to find as I had to go through a metal gate that wasn't clearly marked ? but once I found it a decent apartment clean with a working shower and good sized bed.

The Girl: Aaliya really is tiny AW profile says 5 foot but she may be smaller than that ? She is facially very pretty IMO beautiful dark eyes. She is 24 but looks younger. Her top half is a lovely size 6 with small pert breasts which I loved sucking  :yahoo: Her bottom half is almost like a different girl more size 8 to 10 quite thick legs and a big bottom. Maybe this is due to her half Arabic heritage ? Normally I don't go for bigger girls  :timeout: However Aaliya's bum is very peachy and great to fondle and spank so all in all she is a very sexy package. She is a genuine UNI student very intelligent with a posh accent which has a slight West Country twang to it. Although quite shy at first once we got started she was very friendly and a lot of naughty fun.

The PUNT: Texted me the door code and Flat number on arrival. No magic door routine which made a nice change saw her as soon as she opened the door. I was very pleased with what I saw Aaliya has a lovely smile and looked hot in a very tight pink dress which showed off her curves. I was a little surprised at how tiny she was ( She wasn't wearing the usual WGs heels ) and how young she looked. I had asked her to play out a role play which I sometimes enjoy  :D She was a naughty UNI student who hadn't been attending lectures etc and I was her tutor who had come round to expel her . She will of course do Anything to avoid this  :lol: She was great in the role play and really went with it. After an assisted shower She performed a very erotic Lap Dance which was wonderful and had me rock hard. This led to FK deep eventually and plenty of groping those lovely pert tits and that peachy bum. She has very smooth skin. I then knelt her down in front of the mirror and she performed very good DT OWO and ball sucking with sexy eye contact. She only has a small mouth but easily took all of me  :P We ended up on the bed DFK tongues and fingers everywhere.
On with protection and I pounded her doggy and prone bone until a happy ending!  I paid £80 for the half hour. We went over the time a bit but she didn't mention it. We had a good chat afterwards and she is a very relaxed fun young woman. If your after a raunchy PSE I wouldn't recommend but if you prefer the more Vanilla GFE I would.

Positives: Very pretty young posh Uni student who is a fun GFE

Negatives: Slightly bigger legs and bum than I usually go for as I usually go for slim girls.

Would I see again ?  As she is very pretty and fun and delivered me a very good service Yes!

:drinks:

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review smiley, i see she moved from her own personal space to serviced appartments :drinks:

Offline smiley9

Thanks for the review smiley, i see she moved from her own personal space to serviced appartments :drinks:

Yeah she said she is looking for a permanent base in the near future but for now she is using Apartments.

Offline azrael

Probably be wiser if she got a serviced appartment, cheaper than renting another appartment  :unknown:

Offline smiley9

Probably be wiser if she got a serviced appartment, cheaper than renting another appartment  :unknown:
I guess it could be cheaper ? After she goes back to Uni in Sept I think her availability will be more limited.

Offline The Owl

She's certainly good fun on UKE. Think I'll have to visit her at some point as I do enjoy a shapely bum, a brain and a classy accent. I also find smaller women more fun to ride.

Offline smiley9

She's certainly good fun on UKE. Think I'll have to visit her at some point as I do enjoy a shapely bum, a brain and a classy accent. I also find smaller women more fun to ride.

She certainly has a Shapley bum  :yahoo:

Offline Pablo02

Her bum is deffo the reason I saw her this week.
It looks better in real life I was taken back by the shape and size of it.

Offline smiley9

Her bum is deffo the reason I saw her this week.
It looks better in real life I was taken back by the shape and size of it.

Me too  :D

Ming

Thanks for the review smiley.

I popped in and saw her again today, parking was a nightmare because of the building works and those metal gates???? I thought I was in a bin store to start and it's just round the corner from the Hungarian group too.

She is a lovely little vanilla punt, always a pleasure.

Ming  :hi:

Offline smiley9

Thanks for the review smiley.

I popped in and saw her again today, parking was a nightmare because of the building works and those metal gates???? I thought I was in a bin store to start and it's just round the corner from the Hungarian group too.

She is a lovely little vanilla punt, always a pleasure.

Ming  :hi:
Yeah those metal gates were a Nightmare I walked past them twice not thinking that could possibly be the entrance ?  :dash:  Yeah a lovely Vanilla punt indeed.

Bobbaloo

Thanks for the review, adding her to HL!

Offline monstar

Thanks for the review  :hi:

I was planning to see her but put off by the negative review, pleased to see a more recent positive and may give her a visit during upcoming London tour. :thumbsup:

Offline Pablo02

I've met her this week can highly recommend but only if you like to be submissive.
Also seen her AW feedback she left a punter a negative because of a no show and has had a change of heart and left some positive comments now.
Doesn't seem right.

aaliyaxox

I've met her this week can highly recommend but only if you like to be submissive.
Also seen her AW feedback she left a punter a negative because of a no show and has had a change of heart and left some positive comments now.
Doesn't seem right.

Regrettably I made a mistake - he did rearrange the booking, I'd had a busy day and confused myself - and I asked if I'd be allowed the opportunity to correct it after another meeting. Everyone makes an error every now and again, I'm not the only one to have done so on the AW feedback system
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 08:17:12 pm by aaliyaxox »