Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Amelia Lace - Manchester  (Read 1667 times)

11 review(s) for Lanarose2019 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline dron16

£100 for 30 mins

External Link/Members Only

Coms - After reading the reviews on here (3 fantastic, 1 no show and 1 she's mental) I knew this one was a bit of a gamble. Her come were the worst thing about the punt though. Amelia wasn't ready for me until 10 mins after the scheduled start and there was a small mix-up with the code to get in. But nothing major. When she rang to explain things clearly instead of texting, everything was fine.

Girl - She's stunning. :dance: At £100 for 30 mins you'd expect nothing less, but she has everything. Tits looks amazing and feel great - her arse is even better. Size 8 seems correct. Gorgeous face - looks like Vanessa Hudgsens.

The Action - Walked into the bedroom after having a shower to find her looking even more unreal. Foreplay was great. DFK was very sloppy. OWO pretty good. Dirty talk good. She cums quite easily, about 4 times after me being down their for 10 mins. On with the rubber and she didn't disappoint. Enthusiasm continued until the little guy exploded inside her. She does CIM but I completely forgot in the heat of the moment. :dash:

After the meet - Bit of a chat about her and where she's going to be working in the next few weeks, and she mentioned about her going on holiday. Forgot all of the details almost immediately. I was too focused on her body me thinks  :wacko:

Will return  :hi:

Offline frankc

She cums quite easily, about 4 times after me being down their for 10 mins.

That's some going Studley.....

Offline lewisjones23

4 times in 10 minutes - Jesus Christ, when someone is so deluded I straight away just mentally bin the rest of the report  :wacko:

Offline bigmc

If someone was paying me £100 for 30 mins work, I`d be having multiple orgasms too  :D.
Thats a fair old chunk of money is that. But, if your happy paying it, then fair play to you.

Offline Kendrig

That's some going Studley.....
That's some tongue , well you only made her cum 4 times, if you had any experience you could have made her squirt, a good cuniliguist can always make them squirt. :dance:

Offline Availableinlarge

4 times in 10 minutes - Jesus Christ, when someone is so deluded I straight away just mentally bin the rest of the report  :wacko:

I know, he's f***ing crazy man thinking that s***.