Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine_Goddess - Manchester  (Read 2088 times)

1 review(s) for Jasmine__G (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jim01997

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

duration : 1hr
cost: £150
type: incall (hotel)

saw her profile and liked the look of the pictures.  All comms were dealt with via aw email.  Final comms to tell me which room was done via text.

meeting
wasn't sure what to expect since there was no reviews on here and didn't subscribe to private gallery.  She was dressed in a black dress and high heels.  Probably a bit taller than 5"5 but not sure as she wasn't stood up for very long without heels.

very attractive girl, more girl next door look.

very enthusiastic, did owo, ro, rimming on her, dfk, allows fingers up both pussy and anal and finished off cim and swallowed.

came out of the room just over 1.5 hours so not a clock watcher.

would see again,but wouldn't be a regular as price is on the high end of the scale

Offline CoreyTrevor

Nice review mate and a good TOFTT as well !!  :hi:
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Fast and Bulbous

Have had my eye on Jasmine for a while and this review sways me further in her direction :hi:

Offline Clipit

Good review and added her to my hotlist. Will be in Manchester later this year and find it hard to find attractive girls there with decent services.

Offline CoreyTrevor

You mention that she's very attractive, what about the body, is it as good as in the profile pics, would you say?
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline jim01997

Tits are natural, she has a great body. Not ridiculously skinny. Pictures in her free gallery are accurate.

Hope this helps

Offline Chrisideal

Sorry for dragging up an old topic

Saw this girl earlier this year, profile has disappeared though. Was my best punt by a long way, wonder if anyone knows if she’s still working or has a new profile

Offline freeze44

Saw this girl earlier this year, profile has disappeared though. Was my best punt by a long way, wonder if anyone knows if she’s still working or has a new profile

But no review and now want the heads up??  :thumbsdown:

Offline chrishornx

You should have reviewed your 'best punt'