Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shenjon Redbank Road Blackpool  (Read 737 times)

Online Laid_back_bloke

Shenjon Massage on Red Bank Road Blackpool.
Anyone any info? Thinking of a relaxing massage with a few added extras. This place isn't too far, but not history. I've given the, a call, & still open. But as expected. No extra details asked, nor was it offered.

Hate to go & find there 100% legit these days. 

moschops

Not been there myself yet, but quickly done a google of the place in question.  It appears there's reviews of this place on Google, about six reviews.  The most recent review states that 'extras' are available, so looks good to me.

Offline scutty brown

The two girls who take turns there will do b2b. After a few visits if they like you you MAY get to fuck them.
Both do very hard very  firm massage - be prepared to cry in pain

Online Laid_back_bloke

Sounding like a plan. You a rough idea on prices beyond the £40 massage Scutty?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 01:27:50 pm by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline scutty brown

:rose:s
Sounding like a plan. You a rough idea on prices beyond the £40 massage Scutty?
I think it was £20 for HE, I gave £40 for. B2B. If we got to fuck then £60.
She'll ask for the £40 fee, give her. £80. and she will understand.
Took a lot of visits before I got FS. Both girls have really tight cunts and orgasm quickly

Offline scutty brown

Take your own condoms just in case....Lisa doesn't normally have any

Online Laid_back_bloke

I can live with 80/100. Tried calling but no answer... Hoping to have a few punts over next few days.

As you quite genned up on the Asians Scutty. You come across this one in Marton?

External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

I can live with 80/100. Tried calling but no answer... Hoping to have a few punts over next few days.

As you quite genned up on the Asians Scutty. You come across this one in Marton?

External Link/Members Only

Rose is a bloody enigma for me, she never answers her phone!
However BP has seen her and posted in this thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=141538.msg1582333#msg1582333

As for Shenjon, I popped in today and nothing has changed. Interestingly Lisa only had three customers all day. I didn't book, just walked in. So either you picked a bad time or you've got the wrong phone number
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 08:05:54 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Georgedaviesok

Take your own condoms just in case....Lisa doesn't normally have any

Ha ha, yes you are right regarding no condoms but I have never actually Fucked any of the girls at shenjohn but nearly did with the original girl Shirley. I had some right hit and miss sessions with her and she was no looker but get her on the right day and she was a little fire cracker. One day we skipped the massage, I sat on the edge of the bench with an impressive boner whilst she played away. I had her leggings and knickers half way down her legs and her Tits out and was furiously rubbing her clit and sucking her Tits. I asked for more than a wank and she was obviously turned on. We agreed an extra £30 for sex but had no condoms so she disappeared and came back with cling film...I kid you not. Suffice to say I never went ahead with anything ( I only have oral with ) and finished by Wanking myself off whilst having 2-3 fingers inserted in her rather fishy pussy. Sessions after this were very mechanical.

Offline scutty brown

neither of the current girls are fishy   :P :P :P

Online Laid_back_bloke

Hoping for this evening, Fingers crossed no traces of Omega3 🐟

I'll report back.

Offline BP

lol I never caught the name of the original one but I went first week it opened so presumably the same older girl.  Yeah I got feeling with a bit more cajoling more would be on the cards.  She made half hearted attempts to push your hands away when getting her tits and fanny out.  Went back a couple of months ago and saw much younger girl (mid 20's) who was nice and again got feeling if I was regular more would be offered.  I know too many people in and around Red Bank Rd. for it to be a regular haunt though.
Good luck Laid Back - I'll look forward to see how you fare.

Online Laid_back_bloke

First time I went in there was absolutly years ago. There was a very old couple. Was told tha he did the massage, she was just the reception. I remember, I made a quick excuse & left about them doing food... They said no & pointed me up the road. I left...

Since then I always had it as very authentic Chinese Massage until seeing posts on here... That is