Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anitahot, Excel, East London. Neutral 2971667  (Read 807 times)

4 review(s) for Anitahot (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Roth]

Johnlaing20

Long time reader, first time reviewer.

Venue: Moxy Hotel, Excel
Time: 30 mins
Price: £70
Link: External Link/Members Only

Saw this woman a couple months ago at the Moxy hotel, near the excel centre East London. I believe from looking at the profile again she is still around that area and moves every now and again to a different residence.

Pre Punt: Good coms, started with messaging on adultwork to see when she was free and if she would see someone my age as I'm 22, Anita required a phone call, decent English and a time was arranged with ease. Texted me while I was travelling to the location to make sure I was still on route. Hotel next to the rowing club which is just off Royal Albert DLR stop so easy to get to. When I arrived at the hotel I had to text, then was given room number and floor. I do remember she sent me a text saying room 16-19 which isn't that helpful  :dash: Easy to get to the lift from the main entrance, reception on the right but lifts on the left so no issues getting past reception. No keycard for lift. When I got to the floor and headed for room 16-19 a door was slightly open and Anita was waiting, Classic head poked round the side of the door and hiding body behind.

Punt: Larger than her pictures and a bit older, believe this is a common obeservation from reading her previous reviews. Nice tan, and a pretty face, in a floaty summer dress. Read on previous review she was a smoker but no smell when I was there. Paperwork sorted, shower offered but I live close so had showered 15 mins before. No underwear or bra on, no real effort to tease. Just laid on the bed, pulled the dress down to reveal her large natural tits and pulled the lower part up to reveal a nicely presented shaved pussy. Keeps the dress around the midriff, assuming this is due to the extra timber she has put on. Then told me to strip and come join her.

Some light kissing no DFK really offered, got down to some OWO good technique nice amount of ball sucking as well. Does like to overuse her hands, tries to wank you off fast I'm assuming to get to cum fast and leave fast. But when reminded this stops. Enjoyed a nice oily tit wank, missionary and doggy before condom comes off and she wanks me off onto those big tits. Extra is for CIM which I hadn't paid.

Had a quick break, she stayed naked laid with me cuddled in, asked me to scratch her back which I found a little odd so didn't do for long. Asked when I was ready and we attempted to go for round two. More of the same this time with some cowgirl, however no second cum. No real eye contact or expression so slightly off putting. Was offered another shower, futher declined. Quick kiss goodbye and I'm out.

Positive:
- Nice large tits to play with
- Is happy for you to be in full control whatever you want for however long she just goes along with it
- Good coms
- Good OWO technique when reminded to use less hands
- Pussy surprisingly tight
- Nice personality and person

Negative:
- Used a lot of baby oil
- No real expression when fucking her, doesn't look you in the eye and no eye contact during OWO
- Larger than photos, doesn't give you a true representation
- No real DFK

Overall a neutral but I would return. Hoping to try some more stuff on her list. However it wouldn't be a first choice punt, as pretty vanilla all round. However for a great pair of tits and a big arse for a decent price it would be worth a go.

Johnlaing20

No sure if the link has worked, as on my phone

Offline socksfellan2

Recently I went to an ExCel event and went past the chain of hotels on the DLR

I was watching the buildings go by and noticed a nude woman rushing around on the top floor of the moxy. Body shaped like hers, did you punt on the top floor?  :lol:

vt

Overall a neutral but I would return.

I reviewed her neutral for very similar reasons.

Some advice...never return to a Neutral, it rarely turns into a Positive.  :hi:

Save your cash and go back to see girls who tick all the boxes for you.  :thumbsup:

Johnlaing20

Recently I went to an ExCel event and went past the chain of hotels on the DLR

I was watching the buildings go by and noticed a nude woman rushing around on the top floor of the moxy. Body shaped like hers, did you punt on the top floor?  :lol:

Punted on the 2nd but that's not a bad way ending your day seeing that! Aha