Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia-lovescock. Tranmere.  (Read 1173 times)

4 review(s) for mia-lovescock (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Kenaldo

Mia-lovescock
External Link/Members Only

30 minutes, £60.00.

Comms were ok, conversation on the phone but after I txt' her to confirm the date and time she didn't txt back and I rang her back. To be fair she picked up straight away.

Incall is terraced house in Tranmere. Set back off main road its fairly discreet and safe to park. You go through a gap in the walll, turn right and then up steps to 4 terrace houses. It's not steep but on the way out I slipped and it was dry so on a wet day be careful!

Met at the door by her female friend and the passed on to Mia (Ange). House is a bit of a shit hole, bedroom no better and the bed has seen some action. I'm too old to fuck anymore in dumps!

Ange dressed looks ok and just like the women in the pictures but undressed (she had a dress and a old pair of stockings on) she has a saggy body. Small saggy breasts and a flabby belly ( to be fair so do I but I wasn't the one trying to hide it!). She struck me as a women who may have lost a fair bit of weight in the recent past. Her pictures are ok but they are slightly disingenuous as she looks different undressed! Face wise she was ok but no stunner.

Started off with a bit of light FK and the covered oral at my request. She gives a decent BJ but when the dress came off I just didn't fancy her. I caught a sight of her large pussy lips and it just put me off.

I didn't even want to fuck her by then so just carried on with the BJ until I got bored and said I wanted to cum. Again to be fair she took a full load in her face but for me it was just a means to an end. After we cleaned up there were no awkward silences but I was glad to get out of there.

A neutral feels about right. She was willing and at no point did she not want to do anything I asked (within reason obv).

However it was disappointing when the dress came off and I can't believe the number of AW fanboys who say she's got a cracking body. She most certainly hasn't! Plus the place was a shit hole.

Offline Blue Moon

Thanks for the review, Ken. I think she works with another AW girl called Antonia and I've thought of booking a threesome but I don't think I will now. The AW fanboys and their reviews only go to show how valuable UKP is. Saved me a few bob there, pal - thanks.    Bm

Infantryman 2

I fucked her last month and to be honest at one point I thought she was a post op tranny . I couldn't get out of the door fast enough just a shit  awful punt.

Offline mexicola

I fucked her last month and to be honest at one point I thought she was a post op tranny . I couldn't get out of the door fast enough just a shit  awful punt.

Put up a review then, rather than tag your comments this  to this thead.