Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marie Jade - Swedish Massage HE, Kingswood Bristol  (Read 3367 times)

Offline j4ckw1ll5

Has anyone see Marie Jade in Kingswood for a massage & happy ending? :cool:

External Link/Members Only

I dropped her a txt & she's said she works between 8am-4pm & charges £25! Guessing the HE is an extra £20. Will try & see her sometime this week.
Jack :thumbsup:

Wooder1987

She's messaged me saying non sexual  :dash: thought I was onto a winner there

Offline Jayp

Has anyone see Marie Jade in Kingswood for a massage & happy ending? :cool:

I dropped her a txt & she's said she works between 8am-4pm & charges £25! Guessing the HE is an extra £20. Will try & see her sometime this week.
Jack :thumbsup:

Let us know how it goes and if there are extras on offer.

mikeb

Its £25 including HR probably the cheapest in Brissie but certainty not the best.

Offline rudolph hucker

I saw her back in 2015. She gave a good, firm massage on back and then the front and proceeded to bring the old man off with some oil.
For 25 notes she is good value, you feel relaxed and empty afterwards, she's no Charlize Theron though.

Offline Jayp

Her new advert says "please do not ask for extras it's strictly massage" but she definitely does hr included in the £25?

Offline neonboy

I have seen her a few times. She definitely does HR included in price. She’s not the best looking but what do you expect for that price. She will do fs for more money. House is tidy and good parking.

Offline Jayp

Worth a go for £25. Shame can't find a live advert for her anymore to get in touch

Offline houseboot

Worth a go for £25. Shame can't find a live advert for her anymore to get in touch

Maybe she's not working during half term.

Offline Jayp

Is this the same Marie?

If so, her prices have gone up just a little bit but still good value if it includes HR.