Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa Rainbow Massage Warwick  (Read 4365 times)

Dellboy

Went to see Lisa a couple of days after the review by Mr Bluesky. Can't access VS  link atm but her contact details are on Mr B's review  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=153425.0

The whole hour was very, very good.
Parking round the corner is easy and safe.  Her entrance is a bit public but she said she has lived there for years and apparently has some straight massage clients.
Lisa is 30 something and looks much better than her VS picture.
Cracking pair of enhanced boobs but interestingly small nips - not like many Thai girls. She has a little bit of extra weight around the hips but overall a superb body.
Like a lot of Thai girls sometimes difficult to understand her but her English is better than most.
Very chatty. Happy personality and wanting to make sure she gives you great service. Massage was done naked.

Massage was good. Very strong hands.
Then on to the extras. She clearly knows what to do and the whole experience was one of the best I have had in a good while.
She seemed to like what she does which is always a plus for me. No laying there like a sack of potatoes - It was a great 15 minutes or maybe 4 or 5!!

After the action she gave me a head massage and a then a shower.

Overall this was one of the best hours I have had for a long time. 
Lovely personality.
Great body which she knows how to use.
Really good massage in a nice room.

Can't wait to return.

Offline Littlefoot

Nice report Dellboy, cheers! I have this one on my 'to do list soon'  :thumbsup:

Dellboy

I tried to see her again yesterday but no answer.  The ad has gone as well. Hope she hasn't moved on. It was best sex I have had for years!

Offline Barney31

Have either of you visited the ladies that the link now takes you to? (not the male masseur!) The black lady in particular looks very tempting in her picks.

Dellboy

Offline Barney31

Sorry Delboy, it was towards the bottom of the original review from Mr Bluesky

External Link/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

Have either of you visited the ladies that the link now takes you to? (not the male masseur!) The black lady in particular looks very tempting in her picks.

Fuck me, look at them big black tits!    :wacko:

Dellboy

Sorry haven't been to this service.
I prefer to play a more active part in the proceedings!

I went to someone similar years ago and although she wanked me off it was weird, very functional and simply a part of the process.

Lisa is certainly not like that!

Online mr.bluesky

I tried to see her again yesterday but no answer.  The ad has gone as well. Hope she hasn't moved on. It was best sex I have had for years!

Glad  you had a good time Dellboy ,I hope she hasn't dissappeared. I was looking forward to another visit one day soon and having more than a b2b massage. As you say she is a lovely lady  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 06:50:31 pm by mr.bluesky »

Dellboy

It was thanks to your review Mr B.

The nearest Thai girl to Lisa is Natalie at Star in Telford. Both amazing bj's as well.

Let's hope she hasn't gone.

Offline AlwaysLooking

Link seems to be working again
Am seriously tempted, as I know that area well, only problem being is a mates family live a few roads away - is that too close to home?

Online mr.bluesky

Am seriously tempted, as I know that area well, only problem being is a mates family live a few roads away - is that too close to home?

Looks like a return visit is on the cards after last time  :hi:

Offline l1mpd1ck

...........only problem being is a mates family live a few roads away - is that too close to home?
Depends on how well they know you (and/or your car) and whether you could have any legitimate reason to be there

Online mr.bluesky

Park your car in the Home base car park nearby and just walk to her place just round the corner. Any one sees your car in the car park will think your shopping for DIY

Offline l1mpd1ck