Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXIKATY - Colombian girl temporary based in Putney (known WG flat)  (Read 2901 times)

22 review(s) for SEXIKATY (15 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline KPL

External Link/Members Only

30 min at 100 GBP

Known WG short lease flat on quiet residential street, she wont be there long as going to Barca before returning somewhere in UK.
From other reviews I can see she has toured around. Hopefully she will spend more time in London.

Girl

Despite profile says Spanish she is from Colombia, age at 28 seems accurate - could be 2-3 years older. What surprised me is that facially she is better looking than the photos, which doesn't give her justice. Body wise petite, slim, amazing arse, with boob job - but still soft and nice nipples to suck on  :sarcastic:

Servises used

OW
RO
Arse slapping
Sex various positions.
Tit fucking
FK
GFE

Comms

Very good, got details and she was spot on time. No issues.

Exerience

Usual waiting behind the door trick, greeted me with nice kiss and grab on the balls. Sorted out paper work and she asked me what I wanted. I reminded her that I had in the text messages (due to reading other reviews) that I wanted OWO and RO included in the price which she had agreed to. Some OPs have complained that she charged extra for RO. But I now realised her English is so basic that I doubted she had understood. Though I heard a 'OK baby'

I got super excited to get confirmation that she is indeed from Colombia, I finally could tick that country off the list  :yahoo:

Had a lot of light FK, licking each other's tongue outside the mouth. She kept talking dirty in Spanish which really turned me on...puta and so on  :D

Laid down for oral and she starts sucking me, and magically she has had a thin condom in her mouth the whole time. Very professionally sucked it on .. how did she do that  :unknown: I was about to object and refer to text message, but decided not too as it was very enjoyable and didn't want to interrupt the flow.

Started touching her pussy outside her knickers and I could feel that she was very wet. Put my fingers inside knickers and soaking real nice pussy juices, went for lick and it smelled like a wet pussy. Not unpleasant at all, just confirmed she was wet for real and no lube had been applied (or was going to be needed).

Started fucking her nice tits, lots of spit, more tongue play before starting fucking me very fast in CG. Kept slapping her arse which she responded with pleasure moans. Then doggy slapping her arse while she pressed her feet up on my balls massaging them with her feet while fucking. A new pleasurable experience! She has a feet fetish I think.

Then removes condom and start licking the head while wanking fast and hard with her mouth open. OK CIM was on the table.
But after five min of that I decided I wasn't done with her pussy yet and laid her down for mish.

Put my hand on her arse and pressed it towards me while going deep, she tensed up about to climax and put a finger outside my arsehole while messaging my balls. As she climaxed I decided to join her and filled the rubber.

Flirting afterwards and lots of kisses, was offered drink and shower.

A nice GFE

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 02:24:40 pm by KPL »

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only

Girl

Body wise petite, slim, amazing arse,

...Good enough to go in the Bubble Butt thread, even if the pics do not show it??

Cheers!!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 09:46:39 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline KPL

...Good enough to go in the Bubble Butt thread, even if the pics do not show it??

Cheers!!

Good question, not entirely sure of the requirement to get a spot (despite reading intro on thread). The shape is very nice, round and firm - typical Latina but not "bubbling" out from her body if that makes sense. Its more line with her body shape. I would say the first photo is accurate in terms of shape (thought photo is polished).
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:14:10 am by KPL »

Offline peter purves

Good question, not entirely sure of the requirement to get a spot (despite reading intro on thread). The shape is very nice, round and firm - typical Latina but not "bubbling" out from her body if that makes sense. Its more line with her body shape. I would say the first photo is accurate in terms of shape (thought photo is polished).

Cheers,

Makes perfect sense  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac