Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a quality MILF  (Read 3239 times)

YorkshireGuy

Really want to try an older woman but only found one so far that I like. Should be slim and look younger than her age with a fit body and nice-ish face.

Only one I've found so far that would fit my criteria is Carmel Snow External Link/Members Only

Surely there must be more than this in Yorkshire?

Offline pmuk

I suppose it depends on what age you would consider a MILF. I'm fast approaching mid thirties and would consider an SP around my age to be near or in the MILF Zone.

These days there are technically plenty of literal MILFS around!

HoneyLo has great reviews in here (not met her myself) and she advertises as 37 I think. Not sure if she would consider herself a MILF and if she reads this and takes offence it is definitely not intended!!!   ;)

YorkshireGuy

Would class 35-50 years old as a MILF personally.

Offline demonic

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Jessica at Honeypot Sheffield is worth a visit IMO - she's about 50 but has a great body and is a nice lady and good shag  :thumbsup:

Offline sweetsatisfaction

Always fancied visiting this lady, but bit far from me so not had chance yet. Feedback is excellent.

External Link/Members Only

Offline cassini

Always fancied visiting this lady, but bit far from me so not had chance yet. Feedback is excellent.

External Link/Members Only

The above link doesn't work.

Is this the lady in question?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline One Eyed Snake

Try Holly at Honeypot about 37 looks younger, gorgeous milf.

PHassan

Lizzyliscious is good. She's very similar to Sally who no longer advertises on AW which is a shame because on a looks, body, service and value for money comparison, Sally beats her on every single level. They don't love a million miles from each other either.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Offline Kendrig

Lizzyliscious is good. She's very similar to Sally who no longer advertises on AW which is a shame because on a looks, body, service and value for money comparison, Sally beats her on every single level. They don't love a million miles from each other either.
If that's true, Sally would definitely worth a visit, does she still work?

PHassan

If that's true, Sally would definitely worth a visit, does she still work?

Yeah. I just did a search for her on here and she is mentioned. sally aka Sexonlegsblonde. Tried to see her today as this thread got me thinking about her. She is away until next week though.

Offline FOXTROTCHARLIE

I would highly recommend Carmel, she's genuine and value for money.

Offline geordieman

+1.  I would recommend Carmel for anyone looking for a sensual mature GFE.

YorkshireGuy

Absolute no-brainer ...

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed on this site ...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks. Best yet I think. Bit of a distant away from me but hopefully worth it!

Offline HailWood

Offline demonic

Thanks. Best yet I think. Bit of a distant away from me but hopefully worth it!

No worries ..... just make sure you share a review once you have had your world rocked  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline Lijunwei

Stephanie at city is well worth a punt - not my usual type but was gobsmacked how good her service is. And totally agree with holly at honeypots for sure

Offline Kendrig

So with all recent comments, we have to add Jess for a pse MILF with anal and rimming.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her other reviews from Lush Leeds can be found on the link below

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=179393.msg1964613#msg1964613

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I would highly recommend Carmel, she's genuine and value for money.
She's a bit of alright. Am I right into thinking her breasts are enhanced though?