Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roadside girls  (Read 1986 times)

Offline Stalinator

I see a load of girls "waiting for buses that will never come". I know most of their customers are driving artics and can use the bed in the cab.

Has anyone here ever tried a roadside delight? Would they be OK if you only had a car? Or do you do the deed al fresco?

Offline MrClive

Where have you seen these girls?

Offline notcalledchris

Plenty of black girls at roadside in Italy. Only used one once and we fucked al fresco a short walk from the road.  Be aware that with no running water they might not be very clean.   

Offline Stalinator

That was my thinking too. You just don't know how many customers they have a day.

There are 2 cuties that I pass every week on the way to the city. I am tempted to ask them some day the Mrs is not with me. It is just plucking up the courage.

Offline Royd30

Hi please which roadside we talking about, did I miss the location.

Offline tesla

I usually see a few on the outskirts of Dreux (West of Paris, France) whenever I drive through, other half is usually with me so never able to investigate further

Offline Corus Boy

A mate once told me that the border crossing between Austria and Hungary service area is heaving with good looking Hungarian girls looking for a 'lift!'

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Offline millardraft

I had a quick punt with a girl down near the French / Spanish border, in the back of an estate car, last year. She was Italian, and spoke little english (none actually) but we conversed in the language of punt...
She seemed fine with the car experience, and told me where to drive so that it was a little more private - it was about 300yds up a farm track.
She was very pleasant, didn't smell or taste odd, but I didn't get my face very near for RO - she was fresh enough. She gave OW and then straight sex, which was fun as I haven't done it in the back of a car since 1988... it cost EURO50 I think.

Obviously these girls change around all the time and stay in local cities mainly, get dropped off in the mornings and picked up later by their owners. It's kind of pick and mix really..... but I would try it again if temptation got the better of me. If you don't try..... ?!  :D

Offline millardraft

Just to add something... the rules of 'prostitution' changed in France a few years ago, so if you're going over the border... beware. It's not illegal for the girls, but is for anyone caught punting - worth checking wherever you go what the legal situation is... or it could be a punt too far.  :scare:

Offline Jerboa

Not been myself but the border with Germany and CZ/POL has for many years had hookers on the side of the roads.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Didn't think there were any borders as such now? Certainly France - Belgium - Holland - Germany there aren't. Well there obviously are but no checkpoints and the traffic doesn't slow down at all so it would be very difficult to pick up a 'Roadside Girl' which is probably why I've never seen any  :wacko:.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 09:14:19 pm by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline Jerboa

Didn't think there were any borders as such now? Certainly France - Belgium - Holland - Germany there aren't. Well there obviously are but no checkpoints and the traffic doesn't slow down at all so it would be very difficult to pick up a 'Roadside Girl' which is probably why I've never seen any  :wacko:.

No not on main Autobahns, I mean the minor secondary roads.

Offline Taggart

Around 2003, once drove from Berlin to Poznan, and there were a few on the roadside, and some strange signs pointing to roadside shacks I suspect were pop-up brothels. Because Poland was not in the EU, there was a massive Q of trucks on the Polish side waiting for customs clearance into Germany, so their key market was the truck drivers.

Saw many very pretty girls in Poznan, but circumstances on that trip were not right for punting. Never have been back...