Author Topic: Escorts no longer working that you miss?  (Read 314644 times)

Offline Charlie Chalk

Ruby Ann in Birmingham saw her few years ago absolutely stunning black lady and fantastic service

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Still the gold standard out of the escorts I’ve seen.

Offline Sibiu

About 8-9 years ago I used to see regularly a Cambridge Uni student of Ukrainian origin. She was awesome. Fantastic oral, tie-and-tease and shagged like a train. Of course she eventually moved on and is now a solicitor (legal type!).

Offline DaveR

In the Midlands there used to be Brooklyn from Passion who then went solo I believe. Brunette milf, tall and great tits. Really good personality and service. Younger bird Kaci Rose or Isabel Rose, popped up every now and again but seems to have disappeared. Great tits, curvy, Megan Fox lookalike. Then there was slim blonde Sexy British Kylie who worked Worcester way, tight and fit, loved fucking

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 10:37:02 am by DaveR »

Offline Boates

She was great. We did nuru on one occasion, a mini-splosh with trifle on another. And what a great fuck she was too!

Think I saw her quite a few years ago.... was she a Scottish BBW with blonde hair?

Offline Rock123

Mentioned her quite a lot but still miss Claudia Delena, 13 years after she gave it up, or forced to give it up after being outed.

Offline joe diddley

Think I saw her quite a few years ago.... was she a Scottish BBW with blonde hair?

That's her. I really liked her.

Offline george r

Mentioned her quite a lot but still miss Claudia Delena, 13 years after she gave it up, or forced to give it up after being outed.
wished i had seen her . she looks great in her porn films !!

Offline Sibiu

wished i had seen her . she looks great in her porn films !!

I saw Claudia Delena twice in Cambridge. She was indeed awesome. Many years ago but unforgettable. True class.

Offline fredhiggins

Mentioned her quite a lot but still miss Claudia Delena, 13 years after she gave it up, or forced to give it up after being outed.
Ah yes, great films.

Online simping

These two: External Link/Members Only , & External Link/Members Only

Saw Philippa a number of times whilst she was touring, always wanted a duo with her and Rue but 😭

Offline PatMacGroin

Been thinking about Sasha Lexx today. If she wasn't retired I'd definitely be trying to make a booking to see her this week.

Offline heyheyhey

Does any one remember German Kim 2014 doing outcalls and gangbangs in London?
Does anyone know if she has a new profile?

Picture from unknown source removed

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 03:48:25 pm by daviemac »

Offline Charlie Chalk

These two: External Link/Members Only , & External Link/Members Only

Saw Philippa a number of times whilst she was touring, always wanted a duo with her and Rue but 😭
Still on the list at Victoria House, doesn’t seem to be on AW any more though.

Offline guymids-72

In the Midlands there used to be Brooklyn from Passion who then went solo I believe. Brunette milf, tall and great tits. Really good personality and service. Younger bird Kaci Rose or Isabel Rose, popped up every now and again but seems to have disappeared. Great tits, curvy, Megan Fox lookalike. Then there was slim blonde Sexy British Kylie who worked Worcester way, tight and fit, loved fucking

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only

Sexy British Kylie, she was a grest provider

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Does any one remember German Kim 2014 doing outcalls and gangbangs in London?
Does anyone know if she has a new profile?

Picture from unknown source removed

Hidden Image/Members Only
Do you really want to be banned.   :unknown:

Offline heyheyhey

Do you really want to be banned.   :unknown:

Hello Daviemac
I really do not want to be banned. So i apologise for any misunderstandings etc in advance.
I uploaded the screenshot of her public facing profile page as it contains neither an image from her private gallery nor her verification photo.
According to my understanding of the rules this should have been ok right?
I really like your site and enjoy both using and contributing so would really like to stay on the right side of you.
If you could send me a PM to discuss further that would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Hello Daviemac
I really do not want to be banned. So i apologise for any misunderstandings etc in advance.
I uploaded the screenshot of her public facing profile page as it contains neither an image from her private gallery nor her verification photo.
According to my understanding of the rules this should have been ok right?
I really like your site and enjoy both using and contributing so would really like to stay on the right side of you.
If you could send me a PM to discuss further that would be appreciated.
Thanks!
I discuss any moderation issues on the open forum where they are viewable by all members, not 'behind the scenes' by PM.

I have told you, because you totally ignored the rules that you agreed to when you signed up, I don't trust that the photos you keep posting are not private, I have also told you this site is not here to help stalkers or obsessive punters and like many before you that is what you come across as.

I know of 2 threads where you have posted asking about this escort. One a stand alone thread then you posted again on another one the following day.

If you start a thread asking a question but get no response it means nobody knows the answer, it doesn't mean you should keep asking.

As far as the pictures are concerned post a link to her advert so we can all look to see they are indeed in the public domain, however if they are one's you have saved as part of your obsession then they don't get posted.

Offline shyleo

I do miss Abbi from abiadultpics.
She used to be based at her little house in Woking and was always a  fantastic punt.

External Link/Members Only


Online simping

Still on the list at Victoria House, doesn’t seem to be on AW any more though.
Only pippa

Offline heyheyhey

I discuss any moderation issues on the open forum where they are viewable by all members, not 'behind the scenes' by PM.

I have told you, because you totally ignored the rules that you agreed to when you signed up, I don't trust that the photos you keep posting are not private, I have also told you this site is not here to help stalkers or obsessive punters and like many before you that is what you come across as.

I know of 2 threads where you have posted asking about this escort. One a stand alone thread then you posted again on another one the following day.

If you start a thread asking a question but get no response it means nobody knows the answer, it doesn't mean you should keep asking.

As far as the pictures are concerned post a link to her advert so we can all look to see they are indeed in the public domain, however if they are one's you have saved as part of your obsession then they don't get posted.

Hi.
I can assure you I am not a stalker or obsessive punter. But from your message it sounds like your past experiences with others may have been triggered by my actions.
I saw there was a general discussion section of the site with similar topics which I why I created the initial dedicated post there. I then later came across this exact thread which is specifically dedicated to the exact nature of my original post. Hence why i referenced it here also. That was it.
Sorry for any misunderstandings etc

Offline Murray Mint

I do miss Abbi from abiadultpics.
She used to be based at her little house in Woking and was always a  fantastic punt.

External Link/Members Only
Well, she only 'retired' a few months ago  -  perhaps she'll be back  :) :)

Offline Private Parts


Offline guymids-72

Exclusivex / Shania.
Uber scatty used to forgot bookings, but wow when you caught her on her A game she was something else

Offline Bigboy247

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 133
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Any news on Paula from X massage? She was based in Notting Hill. Any info would be appreciated
Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Duke295

Busty Young Emily, seems she has never returned post covid. Would have been one for the bucket list.

Offline Bloodymary

Shanelle of St Albans

Best anal I’ve ever had and in many different positions.  Fucking her arse while she was standing against a wall was something I’ll never forget

Offline Ronaldjones89

Anna - Brazilian - before they became shit - Massage Northampton, best SP I've had. Retired from the game (Marriage). Beautiful 20/10 face and body. 2018 - Only girl I visited there, never been back ever since.

Miky - Vivastreet Northampton, We always had great chemistry and sex, cute, the girl on my profile image. She came back few months ago was happy to see each other. But has gone back Romania since and not sure of a return.

Both the above SPs shocked that I'm single, and have wished me to settle down and find a nice girl. Which has not happened yet lol

Alyssia - Portugese - Young Salma Hayek looking facially - Blessed with amazing natural knockers, probably the reason I was her regular.

HOD (Never been there) but Annabellas in MK, hottest and only girl I visited there. Not gave the best service always. After first wave of covid off the rota since. Told me about finding a job in real estate so probably out the game too.

HOD / Annabellas is going downhill by the looks of it in terms of talent

Pics of Alyssia & Miky
The pic of Alyssia in shower. We had a shower there together once  :D

These are my top 3
I still have a few still around here and there and some Thais, but they haven't dissappeared (as of yet)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 07:25:24 am by Ronaldjones89 »

Offline pantywetter

Adventurous Alex near to Liverpool Street station

Holly Goodhead in Nottingham

The famous Dee in London.  Think she still works but became quite hard to book.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Angel Maria - Sheffield

Polish SP who was the definition of a BOBFOC. Could suck a golf ball through a garden hose though. Often used to see her just for a suck and CIM without any pen as it was that good!

Offline suttonporksword

Still the gold standard out of the escorts I’ve seen.

Was she independent?

Offline themaserman

Shanelle of St Albans

Best anal I’ve ever had and in many different positions.  Fucking her arse while she was standing against a wall was something I’ll never forget

WOW Shanelle of St Albans...That's a blast from the past Bloodymary!
I saw Shanelle many a time before I became a member on here and I loved fucking her ass deep
DP with a rabbit pulsating away in her pussy which felt frigging awesome.
She always insisted in sticking her tongue deep in my ass while playing with my cock and balls..who
was I to refuse!
She had a lovely soft pair of tits too and liked to tell you her latest joke by the front door just before you left,
Top girl!

Offline Bloodymary

Another couple I miss although I only saw them at Phoneix Parties were Anna and Toni/Karlie Simon

Both incredible fucks and I’ve got some incredible memories of fucking them both

I understand Anna now has had a kid and Karlie has moved to France


Offline Rock123

I miss Sapphire.

She used to work in Cambridge from 2010 to 2011 took a break for year to probably have a chavvy and came from in 2012 but left again in 2013. She was from up North, but she had a very good body and gave a cracking BJ and always had a smile so her service was very good.

I saved a pic of her when she was on AW, attached. Always wonder if she continued the game up north or retired. Anyone recognise if you can let me know. Haha.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mike72336762

Did anyone see Stormy Nyte who I think was based in Milton Keynes in the mid 2000s?

I saw her a couple of times in London in 2006. In fact she was my first punt booked on AW! Very attentive in the sack, loved spending a lot of time on OWO. Before & after she was really chilled & relaxed and had great stories to tell. She had led a bit of a groupie life for a while (or modern version of).

Offline Heisenberg

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Still the gold standard out of the escorts I’ve seen.
Imagine missing an escort you sad cunt lol 😆
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 09:11:09 am by daviemac »
Banned reason: Abusive prick.
Banned by: daviemac


Offline Heisenberg

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Banned reason: Abusive prick.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Imagine missing an escort you sad cunt lol 😆
Fuck you bastard 😂
I would also suggest that you wind your neck in, you are being quite abusive for no reason. Calling fellow members 'sad cunts' is not acceptable on here.

Edit

I've just seen, you reported someone for calling you a prick, saying it was abusive language, which it isn't, and here you are being excessively abusive to others.   :wacko:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 09:19:11 am by daviemac »

Offline personofinterest

Rachael from Passionate Encounters, who reminded me of Scarlett Johannson. Sadly only had the chance of one meeting. Also Harriet (nr. Reading) who recently went quiet.

Offline doyouforgetit

Claudia of Soho... a lot miss her. She was amazing.

Busty Juliette.... the greatest breasts I have seen.

Zizzi... I was one of her fan club.

Portugese Lucy... amazing service and much loved by many.


Offline audi_dude

anyone remember Lada? External Link/Members Only

saw her just before pandemic hit

Offline PatMacGroin

I found myself thinking about xALEKSANDRA24x recently. Based in North Acton. Best deep throat I ever had, pretty girl with a great attitude. Must be off the scene 3 years now.


Offline PatMacGroin

aka


External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only




Last review currently dated late 2019

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=257700.0

Not quite 3 years then, nearly 2.5. The pandemic has had a funny effect on my perception of time.

When her profile went inactive I wondered if she might pop up again at some point. Probably not after that long a break.

Offline boardyhell

Not quite 3 years then, nearly 2.5. The pandemic has had a funny effect on my perception of time.

When her profile went inactive I wondered if she might pop up again at some point. Probably not after that long a break.
one of the best, she was a smart girl, was working part time and then full time in a day job
for a few months she used to do weekends
lovely girl ,can only wish her well

Offline Bigbossman

Mature Elise - Irish lady in her mid 40s at purely and sometimes Heathrow, damn shame

Offline marcius2018

Lovely Louise (aka Amazing Anna, Blackpool)
Lovely Louise
Lovely Louise
Lovely Louise
Oh.....and did I mention.....Lovely Louise!
 :P

Offline johnsheppard99

Bluemoon rosie in London.. probably one of the best girls ive ever spent time with. Met several times on trips to London, but then moved to Scotland or somewhere up north and deactivated her profile.

Offline mh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,000
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
anyone remember Lada? External Link/Members Only

Odd for an escort to choose a name that puts in mind a shit Russian monstrosity. But with your flag avatar perhaps you are drawn to them?

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
The pandemic has had a funny effect on my perception of time.

Total understandable, its changed a lot of people day to day routines and interactions, in life.