Melissa from Gigglesgirls, which was in Ilford was my ideal whore....
There was not much Melissa wouldn't do and that Russian/Ulkraine look of hers got me lusting after her everytime.
Giggles establishment was part of the good old days where several girls were top notch visits
Oh-my-fucking-God! Mellisa was the FIRST WG that I actually had a really good time. It was back in Feb '2003, the missus had gone away for a
week, and I had been planning to break my punting cherry for about a year. I had discovered the "other" punting site and was blown away. I had done my research, and read hundreds of posts/reviews and when the time came, I had a short list, took a week off work, and did about 2 WG's a
day from Mon to Fri.
I did the 262 club on Reading Road, Reading (name?) went up to Coventry, went to a place called "The Victoria House" or something near Leicester, and many local parlours. On Fri, I drove to Ilford for the Giggles experience and saw Mellisa and she was incredible.
I only saw her once, and she's still fresh in my mind.