Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelliex - Edinburgh - Fantastic service from a gorgeous girl  (Read 4272 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well after reading some really great reviews about Amelliex and a meeting approaching I decided to make contact and had some great comms with Amelliex prior to the meet. This girl is not only very hot but she is alsp very intelligent and her english is really good and she texts and emails really really well.

Met at her city centre flat, parking maybe a bit more awkward during the day but plenty free of on street parking after 6pm. Flat is on the main road but it's very discrete, I just stood to the side of the door and called and got clear instruction into flat.

I had requested her to wear her shortest LBD with no pants or bra and high heel strappy sandals.... Damn she did not fail to impress ..looked so hot with her great legs and boobs on show oh and her feet and painted toes .....for those foot lovers can I just say her feet are as close to a 10/10 ...but there is a sting in this tale.

Met and greeted by a nice kiss and she seemed really nice. The flat is ok, it's very functional but not exaclty posh, but it's all clean and nice shower and a nice bed, I think she deserves a nicer flat as she is a a top class punt. After a quick shower and joined her on the bed, asked her to stay dressed. We stood and had a nice kissing session, no dfk and very light pecks on her cheek and neck etc. had a good feel of her naked body through the dress and fingered her moist pussy ss well.....so sexy as she was dressed.

Got her to drop her dress and I was amazed by her perfect body, great legs, great boobs a really nice natural hot body. Side by side and some more kissing and by this time I was rock hard and and noticed and laughed as my cock jabbed her stomach she started a nice bit of hand Revies that I enjoyed. I got to play with her great tits and she loved her nipple to be sucked and her nipples responded well.

She moved down and starred OwO..... Probably in my top3 of OWO .....great mixture of mouth .....hand and a touch of DT .... Had to ask her to slow down. I was them thinking of her feet.... She has perfecf and feet and the arch on her foot is perfect.... But the killer was is her feet are very sensitive.....she still let me suck her toes but couldn't stop laughing......we were in bundles of laughter every time I tried to suck her toes...... What a shame...but her feet were allowed to go in.

Moved into cowgirl and fucked her slow and great MISH..... Again some great kissng and getting used to her style ...she had def loosed up a bit but in terms of kissing. Was ready to cum so off wth hat and she started to suck me hard and she didn't take lol ...damn she nearly choked on my CIM......again a great chat and laugung session. She gently cleaned me up and I honestly could have gotten hard and fucked her again but time was against me.

A nice chat whilst I cleaned up and a quick shower and she was still naked...was great to check her body out some more. She does have tattoos these are clear on her pics and they do look good does her face. I'm definatley going to be back to see her .... She is def a 9.5/10 for me ...her sensisitve feet and the flat being not to "my standards" I dropped her a 1/2 point.... Flat is very clean and functional as I mentioed.

To summarise.... A very hot educated girl with a great body and great personailty and humor that made  my experience great..... Oh and her prices are so reasonable.  :thumbsup:

See some pics below -

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 12:57:30 am by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline daneeboy

Offline Santiago

Thanks for the review Taz

How long, price and any extras ?

:hi:

Offline tazman1002001

Thanks for the review Taz

How long, price and any extras ?

I had booked for 30mins and stayed about 35mins and no rushing or clock watching and it was £60 with no extras.

Def something special about this girl and I'm sure this is going to sound cheesy but with this stunner the nicer you treat her the more she will treat you like a king on your punt ........ Well that is my experience with most good looking/extra special service girls, they always make it feel more special and really get into themselves which in turn makes it go for a great punt to a brilliant punt.

**just reading my review now..... Was totally knackered and dozing off when I wrote it so apologies for all the errors with grammar and wrong spelling.

Up early again today ..... Early morning flight again ... Let's see what today brings  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 06:50:16 am by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Nice one Taz, I will surely get round to seeing this SP at some point ... Time is always against me however!

WBW

Offline Santiago

Decided to give Amellie a visit following on from the recent positive reviews

Really glad, correct choice, excellent sesh with a very attractive, fun and bright girl.

Definitely a repeat visit on the cards

Offline tazman1002001

Decided to give Amellie a visit following on from the recent positive reviews

Really glad, correct choice, excellent sesh with a very attractive, fun and bright girl.

Definitely a repeat visit on the cards

She is a real gem isn't she and so hot ... I'm just glad I don't stay in Edinburgh as I would be up everyday.

Actually saying that...I seen her twice more since my review and I have to say it's been better each time.... This girls main aim is to please and like I said in my review .... She will treat you like a king of you treat her like a princess ....   :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline DickDiver

Havent punted in ages. Ridiculously consistent reviews for Amellie put her right at the top of my hot list!   :drinks:

Offline tazman1002001

Havent punted in ages. Ridiculously consistent reviews for Amellie put her right at the top of my hot list!   :drinks:

Was up at the fringe this eve.... Had a late night visit with Ameilie .... Great way to end an evening.

This girls body looks hotter and hotter each time I see her lol.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Going  to the fringe
For a bit of trim  :D
Take it she dont come to Glasgow ?
May have to make an exception and go to Edinburgh.
She looks Amazing  :angelgirl:

Offline tazman1002001

Going  to the fringe
For a bit of trim  :D
Take it she dont come to Glasgow ?
May have to make an exception and go to Edinburgh.
She looks Amazing  :angelgirl:

Your jokes are terrible lol

She is settled in Edinburgh and not planning any tours..... So ive had loads of "work" in a Edinburgh over the last few weeks  ;)
Banned by:

Offline Santiago

Superb BJ skills, up there with the best IMHO

No extra charges, really decent girl, very good attitude

Offline tazman1002001

Superb BJ skills, up there with the best IMHO

No extra charges, really decent girl, very good attitude

Yeah she sure can take a good length ... I found on second and third visit as we got more comfortable with each other she took it deeper in the throat and even let me gently face fuck her for a bit, she has great hand action with OWO and not in a rush way she takes it nice and slow....

In a way im glad she ain't in Glasgow as I think I would be tempted every few days with her lol.
Banned by:

Offline daneeboy

Yeah she sure can take a good length ... I found on second and third visit as we got more comfortable with each other she took it deeper in the throat and even let me gently face fuck her for a bit, she has great hand action with OWO and not in a rush way she takes it nice and slow....

In a way im glad she ain't in Glasgow as I think I would be tempted every few days with her lol.
Great review Taz, i have been viewing her profile for some time now and i will definitely be make the trip to Edinburgh.

Offline tazman1002001

Great review Taz, i have been viewing her profile for some time now and i will definitely be make the trip to Edinburgh.

Yeah get the fringe and the minge all in the one visit  :D
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Fringe with minge benefits  :D
Ive never liked that word "minge "
Prefer "Pussy".
Pussy with some fringe .

Offline RandyRob69

I agree fully with the positive feedback above for Amelliex. The best Romanian girl in town by far.

However, what does surprise me is that this WG has been getting positive feedback for 2 1/2 years now, including my own review a year ago. I know there's no reason to stop feedback when experiences have been so positive but this thread can read as if she's a new girl that punters need to wake up and smell the coffee to enjoy.

Continue enjoying Amelliex just as others have for years now!

Offline tazman1002001

I agree fully with the positive feedback above for Amelliex. The best Romanian girl in town by far.

However, what does surprise me is that this WG has been getting positive feedback for 2 1/2 years now, including my own review a year ago. I know there's no reason to stop feedback when experiences have been so positive but this thread can read as if she's a new girl that punters need to wake up and smell the coffee to enjoy.

Continue enjoying Amelliex just as others have for years now!

No your right ...it loooks like she dropped off the radar that happens especially with girls who have been constantly offering a great service for years.... I think it's usually down to the girls having lots of regulars this in turn mean that there are little or no new reviews.

For me she was new and really reallly good and Im glad I shared my expeience and hopefully this will open up her servoces to other like me  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline Santiago

Strange but true, I also passed on this girl....reason I don't know why the fuck to be honest

:dash:

Very glad I've finally met this girl

When I spoke to her last she was reasonably quiet, which she said was due to the festival effect, I think everyone presumes The Edinburgh Festival is a cash cow

Superb service at great VFM

I don't have to look much further to be honest  :hi: