Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lack of Change is it Greed or Stupidity  (Read 17802 times)

Louise 100% British

You can't learn to be a hairdresser in 2 days.     :scare: :scare:

It is more than just cutting hair, they have to learn all the methods of hair colouring -------------- or they will end up giving someone green hair.     :scare:

Sorry, I confused you.
2 days training to do just hair extensions.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Sorry, I confused you.
2 days training to do just hair extensions.

Yes but she did do the three years to become a hairdresser first surely as hair extensions can cause serious issues if not done by someone who understands hair and hair types.
It can cause really bad hair loss and also damage the hair follicles and prevent the hair from regrowing hence you should always use a professional hairdresser who understands hair types and who has the proper insurance

Offline NightKid

No premises to pay for and no income tax to pay

There is still a form of taxation involved (Self Assessment)

Louise 100% British

Yes but she did do the three years to become a hairdresser first surely as hair extensions can cause serious issues if not done by someone who understands hair and hair types.
It can cause really bad hair loss and also damage the hair follicles and prevent the hair from regrowing hence you should always use a professional hairdresser who understands hair types and who has the proper insurance

You really don't.
It's a 2 day course, that's all you need to do it on other people.
It's just extensions its not particularly difficult. Hasn't caused me any problems and I always have extensions.

James999

It's a 2 day course, that's all you need to do it on other people.

That's two day's longer than a pro$$ie course, and she probably had to pay for it  :scare:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Back on-topic; is it too much to expect punters to turn up with the correct amount of the WG's fee?  ATMs spew out both £20s & tenners. 

Plus, if you take just the correct amount with you, then you can't be screwed [no pun intended] for an extra fee for a service which ought to be included in the fee.
+1

James999

Back on-topic; is it too much to expect punters to turn up with the correct amount of the WG's fee?  ATMs spew out both £20s & tenners. 

Many cashpoints seem to just disch out £20's and also some pro$$ies charge £85 etc, Fivers are pretty rare and never come from cashpoints, the example of £90 paid with 5 £20s and expecting a tenner change is not that demanding on a pro$$ies, FFS what else does she have to do between punters after she's use dher wet wipe  :sarcastic:

Rochdull lad

Many cashpoints seem to just disch out £20's and also some pro$$ies charge £85 etc, Fivers are pretty rare and never come from cashpoints, the example of £90 paid with 5 £20s and expecting a tenner change is not that demanding on a pro$$ies, FFS what else does she have to do between punters after she's use dher wet wipe  :sarcastic:

No longer true, James.  I've used an ATM [in a hospital, admittedly] which produces nothing but fivers. :hi:

Offline Daffodil

No longer true, James.  I've used an ATM [in a hospital, admittedly] which produces nothing but fivers. :hi:

It's rare. Just because you have found one, doesn't make it commonplace  :hi:

A prossie should supply change. Does any other service provider, certainly those demanding the same sort of prices as prossies, insist on exact money? Imagine a restaurant saying, 'sorry, exact money only please'  :dash:

James999

So all the Fivers have been sent up north, woopie fucking woo, I'll have to remember that next time a punt ends in £5, I'll drive 300 miles to a Northern hospital  :dash:

Baz Vegas Bob

So all the Fivers have been sent up north, woopie fucking woo, I'll have to remember that next time a punt ends in £5, I'll drive 300 miles to a Northern hospital  :dash:

I am over here in sunny Essex by the sea, and most Natwest cashpoints distribute fivers

James999

I am over here in sunny Essex by the sea, and most Natwest cashpoints distribute fivers

Then Pro$$ies should have no problem getting them and supplying change  :sarcastic:

Baz Vegas Bob

Then Pro$$ies should have no problem getting them and supplying change  :sarcastic:

Mate, most of the prossies round this way would not know what a cashpoint is. Their idea of banking is to put their "hard earned" in the boot of their car and driving back to Romania every 6 weeks

James999

Mate, most of the prossies round this way would not know what a cashpoint is. Their idea of banking is to put their "hard earned" in the boot of their car and driving back to Romania every 6 weeks

Fair call  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

No seen a cashpoint with fivers myself. And I wouldn't go out of my way anyway. Annoying though. I can't be bothered with the inevitable hassle of wondering if she has change so usually take correct money (buy a packet of mints if I have to), except in sauna where they always have change.

James999

(buy a packet of mints if I have to),

But that's the point, the local indian shop assistant on £3 odd an hour can master the concept of change but a pro$$ie on £120 an hour can't  :crazy:

Offline blue

No seen a cashpoint with fivers myself.

Same, the only ATM's I remember spitting out fivers where the ones owed by Midland Bank in the 90s :hi:

Baz Vegas Bob

But that's the point, the local indian shop assistant on £3 odd an hour can master the concept of change but a pro$$ie on £120 an hour can't  :crazy:

But can he suck your cock in a disinterested and lethargic way?

James999

But can he suck your cock in a disinterested and lethargic way?

The thought never crossed my mind, if you're interested I can ask him for you  :sarcastic:

Baz Vegas Bob

The thought never crossed my mind, if you're interested I can ask him for you  :sarcastic:

Please do. I have always had an Apu from the Simpsons fetish. "Thank You, cum again"

Offline Jimmyredcab

There is still a form of taxation involved (Self Assessment)

I am familiar with self assessment ------------- although my accountant deals with that.

If you are registered as unemployed you would not be expected to pay any income tax, many visiting hairdressers don't declare their income, like prostitutes they will be cash only ------------ so no paper trail.   :hi:

potato

Given the fact that we have already established that many girls do not have the ability to even keep credit on their phone, why on earth would anyone think the majority would have the facilities to give change?  Granted, it may be the ploy by some to extract more money from the punter, rather than just disorganisation on their part, but why not just take the correct money?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Given the fact that we have already established that many girls do not have the ability to even keep credit on their phone, why on earth would anyone think the majority would have the facilities to give change? 

This whole thread seems a bit pointless to me, in over 30 years of punting I have always taken the right money with me, it's not as if a pro$$ie would charge £62-45.   :wackogirl:

James999

This whole thread seems a bit pointless to me, in over 30 years of punting I have always taken the right money with me,

Possibly because you work in a cash industry, most don't  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Possibly because you work in a cash industry, most don't  :hi:

Those who don't generally use ATM's ---------------- so you would draw out the right money, if the girl charges £79 you could give her £1 tip.    :hi:

James999

Read the thread Jimmy, Cashpoints often don't dish out Tenners or Fivers  :sarcastic:

Ted Bear

Happend to me once met a WG for a punt with anal £100 - surprise surprise she could not 'too big'! So ask I to stay for 30min she says yes thats £70... She had no change and I gave her 5x20's - Forgot to break a 20 on route :dash:
Ended up staying the hour when 30min would of served the punt just fine.

Also I think Tesco cashpoint spit out Fivers??? I used one to withdraw £10 and 2 fivers spat out.  Not sure if you can select a single fiver as an option like hsbc used to tho

k

I once saw a punter give a party host £120 in £1 pound coins as payment, and as it was payment on exit it was a case of that or nothing.
He went in with a big bulge in his trousers, and came out without it.

Offline Tailpipe

Those who don't generally use ATM's ---------------- so you would draw out the right money, if the girl charges £79 you could give her £1 tip.    :hi:

You are in a good mood this morning  :D

I have done my bit for the London black cab market place must have spent £120 on cabs this weekend.
I tipped everyone of them, and had plenty put the world to rights banter with all of them. :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

Read the thread Jimmy, Cashpoints often don't dish out Tenners or Fivers  :sarcastic:

Then go into a shop and buy a newspaper, problem solved.     :dash:

James999

Then go into a shop and buy a newspaper, problem solved.     :dash:

I don't want a newspaper  :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't want a newspaper  :dash:

Buy some jelly babies then.     :hi:

James999

Buy some jelly babies then.     :hi:

And give them to her deducting htme from her fee of course  :hi:

Offline NIK

I was going to the pub a couple of weeks ago and hadn't got enough money on me. There was a cash point across the road outside a Spar Shop - the only convenient one. It was out of order with a notice on it saying get cash from the shop. I went in and asked him for a tenner. He told me I had to spend a minimum of £2.50. I didn't want anything.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I was going to the pub a couple of weeks ago and hadn't got enough money on me.

Many people use their credit card to buy a pint ------------------ that drives me mad, I am sure some people have never heard of cash.     :dash: :dash:

Offline random

I only once ever needed change and that was for a £50 but I got it. That was despite the girl being a lying cheat and it being a bad punt.

Offline pay as u hoe

i allways have the correct amount counted out and folded in one pocket. I dont want the pro seeing any more cash or she might get ideas. I know if i wanted change the ho will say she doesnt have any which would really annoy and i would ask if she could round the figure down which would piss her off not conducive to a good punt.

overhead

Many people use their credit card to buy a pint ------------------ that drives me mad, I am sure some people have never heard of cash.     

Reminds me of the feeling I get when stuck at the back of a long queue in WH Smith watching the people up the front buying newspapers with credit cards.

Baz Vegas Bob

Many people use their credit card to buy a pint ------------------ that drives me mad, I am sure some people have never heard of cash.     :dash: :dash:

I can be guilty of that, but only to get cashback in the Spoons in Romford. As it is such an hassle to find a cashpoint close by that has not been pissed over.

James999

Reminds me of the feeling I get when stuck at the back of a long queue in WH Smith watching the people up the front buying newspapers with credit cards.

Makes common sense, no risk of losing the cash, spending the banks money and getting free credit for 45 days or so, in built receipt system, much better than a pocketfull of cash  :D

philboi

You need to move into the 21 century Jimmy.
I hardly ever use cash! If they take a credit card, I'll use it!!

My card in linked to a points system. The more I spend on it the more points I get :)
Every year I earn enough points to use them for a FREE 1 or 2 week full board holiday!

Even my regular WG's are moving on... Three of them I pay via bank transfer and another one on Barclays Pingit.  :thumbsup:

Offline Marmalade

I think I'd make a point of giving her the coins.
 :hi:

k

Well in the "good old days" before people got into using credit cards there were Luncheon Vouchers.  It was far more frustrating than credit cards when in a queue and someone was paying with these, as they tended to be low denominations.

Cynthia Payne must have had suitcases of them.

Offline NIK

Well in the "good old days" before people got into using credit cards there were Luncheon Vouchers.  It was far more frustrating than credit cards when in a queue and someone was paying with these, as they tended to be low denominations.

Cynthia Payne must have had suitcases of them.

Even before my time! I have heard of them though.  How did they work and can you still get them?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Even before my time! I have heard of them though.  How did they work and can you still get them?

Not seen them in action for 15+ years.

Were usually provided by an Employer, given to Employees as a tax-free voucher. Employees could then
use these at various restaurants/ take-aways for buying lunch, whilst working away from work.

It was a way of ensuring that Employees got a a tax-free amount, whilst also ensuring that they could only
use it at one of these recognised places. AFAIR, I only remember using them at McD or Burger King, but
recall Bernies Steak Inn also accepting them. 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Whenever requesting cash at ATMs, it is not always easy to get £5 notes...

External Link/Members Only

k

Not seen them in action for 15+ years.

Were usually provided by an Employer, given to Employees as a tax-free voucher. Employees could then
use these at various restaurants/ take-aways for buying lunch, whilst working away from work.

It was a way of ensuring that Employees got a a tax-free amount, whilst also ensuring that they could only
use it at one of these recognised places. AFAIR, I only remember using them at McD or Burger King, but
recall Bernies Steak Inn also accepting them.
I know some supermarkets used to accept them.  And of course Cynthia Payne did for Luncheon Vouchers what Marianne Faithfull did for Mars bars.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline nomeansno

i allways have the correct amount counted out and folded in one pocket.

You mean you don't keep your donation in a crisp white enevelope ???

squeezebox

You mean you don't keep your donation in a crisp white enevelope ???

This is the way I do it.  Gives the process a certain professionalism. (recycle the ones from the bank).  :cool:

Offline cunnyhunt

I give the correct money, I do not have cash for extras, everything is agreed before a meet, girls that try for extra cash are disapointed.

I use a card for all things in daily life