Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashleigh Allen - Canary Wharf  (Read 1254 times)

10 review(s) for Ashleigh Allen (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline BootsnBunches

External Link/Members Only

Communications: By text. We had a short exchange the day before when I enquired about the venue and services, but I arranged the meet about 2 hours before. Quick responses and polite.

Location: Well known hotel chain a 5/10 minute walk from the tube station, so relatively easy to find in the labyrinth that is Canary Wharf. I knew the place as I met Chloe E there a year or so ago. Easy to walk in relatively unnoticed, although I always feel a little bit conscious at the moment I'm looking for the lift or leaving a short time after arriving.

The girl: Ashleigh is now brunette, other than that, very similar to pictures on Adultwork and Northern Angels.  Mancunian with a soft accent. Dark seductive eyes and a lap-dancer body which she uses to great effect during her performance. 23/25 I'd guess. Very small breasts which suits me fine but may be a negative for some. Very friendly and certainly not a clock-watcher. Sweet but naughty!

The session: The door was opened with the usual 'hide to the side' and I was very pleased with what I saw, other than I'd requested her maids outfit, which she'd clearly forgotten. I was wondering whether to mention it, but part stunned by the impressive view of a bikini clad babe which I was enjoying anyway,  it seemed a little churlish. Besides, Ashleigh didn't give me chance as she launched into DFK and from that point we were too busy. The outfit wasn't going to be needed!

DFK continued whilst we groped eachother, before she dropped to her knees and began owo which was very good.  We undressed each-other and the kissing continued, rotating with owo and sucking on her small titties, with her bikini now on the floor.

A sensitive but energetic session continued with 69, ball sucking, lots of fingering (no-holes barred) then sex in missionary and cowgirl where I popped, somewhat unintentionally as I'd be planning cim or facial. Ashleigh to her credit apologised for this, not that it was her fault. Throughout our time Asheligh used her dancer experience, giving lots of eye-contact, and great stretches of her body, allowing me to take the lead but throwing in a few tricks to entertain me.

We cuddled, chatted and kissed and then appreciating time was up I got ready with her help, whilst natural and friendly chatting continued.

VFM: Good. I'm sure more services were available than I lasted to enjoy and at £80 for half an hour for a pretty English girl who offers what she does, in the way she does in nice, discrete surroundings you can't complain. I will certainly consider going back, possibly before she heads back north as she's extending her stay due to demand.

Conclusion: I think the outfit error was about being ditsy rather than malicious and in fairness I could have mentioned it on arrival or via text as I requested the room number. Her willingness was on a par with the legendary Zizzi and Sweet Teen Julia, but Asheligh offers more services than the latter at a slightly greater price and in a more convenient location for me.