Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daria GFE - Swansea  (Read 1155 times)

4 review(s) for Carley_James (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Rack Admirer

This is the girl I saw but the phone number is wrong: External Link/Members Only. I went off this AW profile which is no longer working: External Link/Members Only.

Preamble: Work brought me to Swansea and I originally planned to have a punt in the evening after finishing work but got everything done early and rescheduled the punt to late afternoon. Arranged everything via text. I drove to SA1 and texted Daria to say that I was here. No reply. I texted again and she replied saying that she was with a customer and he'd extended by half an hour. She asked me to wait for half an hour. I said I would but smelt a rat as I had noticed that her AW profile was no longer working. So I did another search on AW and discovered "Jessica Diamond xxx" was in Swansea. She looked fantastic so I tried to make a booking with her instead. No joy, she was fully booked, so I continued searching on my phone. Anyway, Daria eventually got back to me and said she was ready. I asked if she really was the girl in the AW profile and she said she'd give me £100 if she wasn't!

Location: SA1 area of Swansea which seemed quite swanky to me. Average age around there seems to be 28-35. What surprised me was that the parking near where Daria was based - a purely residential part - was pay and display! So if you're visiting a friend then you have to pay to park. Never been to Swansea before. Sat nav meandered me through some dodgy-ish areas but other parts of the place looked very modern. Seems like a city on the up??

Her flat was probably the nicest I've visited for an AW booking. Certainly a nicer location than my usual Manchester haunts. Having said that, the stair carpeting ended after a couple of floors and was just bare concrete from then on

Time: Friday afternoon

Duration: One hour

Appearance: The web pics are of her. Very good looking, pretty face, slim but with curves, nice enhanced boobs

Manner: Friendly, fun, confident and assured

Service: I wasn't sure what to expect and had decided to hedge my bets by booking for just half an hour. However, as soon as I met her I was handing over a £100 as quick as a flash.

What followed was a GFE punt that was almost perfect. It was fairly vanilla (FK, OWO, RO, Mish, Doggy, came on chest) but it was all so very enjoyable. Daria seemed to get into the punt. Her kissing was passionate and it felt like we were a couple at times. OWO good and fairly deep. RO tasted sweet. Sex was just great.

I finished manually over her midriff/chest while she looked me in the eyes. What a sexy sight that was.

We had a good chat afterwards. I'd say her english is pretty good. Maybe my clear english accent helped  ;) but we had a good conversation and she told me about her interesting life

Verdict: If you go to see her clean and behave respectfully then I reckon you're guaranteed a terrific service

Cost: £100 (bargain)

P.S. Big thanks to those who posted reviews about this girl. Those reviews encouraged me to see her

P.P.S. I really would like to see "Jessica Diamond xxx" sometime too!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 07:58:06 am by Rack Admirer »

Offline Steelworker

Looks good, Rack Admirer and good review. Is the the 'popper' punt?  :hi:

Offline Rack Admirer

Looks good, Rack Admirer and good review. Is the the 'popper' punt?  :hi:

Yes, I did have a few sniffs. She didn't have a problem with it.

I find - if used in moderation - poppers can prevent me from coming too quickly. This could've happened with Daria as she is such a hotty and I was feeling so randy.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 08:28:05 am by Rack Admirer »

Offline Steelworker

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good review Rack. I hope she stays in Swansea. We could certainly do with some good SPs here

Also glad you enjoyed our fair city. It probably is on the up. But it started from a very low base  :D

Hank Marvin

Great review. She sounds very much my type based on what you've written and would definitely tempt me to Swansea for an hour.
It is this type of girl and her genuine reviews that UKP is brilliant for - both for punters and service providers.

ash19

Is this frequented flat the one down in the Marina at the Aurora place? 

Cheers for the review