Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa 4 u - Feltham  (Read 2107 times)

16 review(s) for Sweet alexxxa (8 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thekman100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having got back in contact with an old regular Mya, I spotted Alexa on my last visit and thought I'd try her when next in the area. The bad news is that her profile is accurate..why bad...because no OWO, despite this, she is a lovely young fresh new thing, so I thought I'd give her a whirl expecting a vanilla punt with a fitty.

Appearance:- Photos are totally accurate but if anything, looks younger (and better) without the face paint on. If you like them young, Alexa is for you, she cannot be over 20, or if so, not by much. She is a total waif, if anything she needs a couple of burgers in her! Long black hair, size 6 I reckon, pretty, natural face and boobs suiting her frame. Long legs and standing around 5ft 7.

Punt: So I think Alexa was put at rest as she has seen me (naked!) before on a previous visit and I think Mya had put in a good word for me. Her English isn't good but she was full of smiles and started with lots of light kissing on the lips (don't expect a snog). Her hand slid down to my already hard cock and whilst she rubbed me I explored her young body. Smooth skin all round, lovely pert natural boobs that enjoyed a suck and an lovely arse which I grabbed. A few minutes of this and then I laid down, Alexa perched herself on the end of the bed and applied the condom, maybe a little harshly. Her OWO for someone so young was surprisingly good which made me wish OWO was available! :( But it was a nice method, speed and occasional use of the hand on it's own and combination with her mouth. All the while I was stroking those lovely long legs and pert tits. Not bad at all, considering her age/experience.

I couldn't resist any longer and motioned for her to climb on top. On she slid and, boy, she is tight, she hasn't been round the block much thats for sure. I let her bob up and down for a bit and then I grabbed her lovely waist and went for it. She did ask me to slow down which is fair enough as I was slamming her pretty hard with a very stiff cock. :D

We then switch to missionary....great fun. More light kisses, her boobs jiggling whilst shagging her and then I moved my hands down and grabbed her arse and dictated the pace and depth for a while. I think she enjoyed it as she certainly got wetter down there.

I couldn't let the punt go without doggy with that awesome body. So a quick change and in I slid and admired that arse moving back and forth, stroking her legs, back and moving forward to grab her boobs.

Finally I laid down again and took the condom off, she didn't need prompting and started to wank me off, again, surprisingly good considering I'm quite fussy (too much self indulgence!). She went from the base which is my thing. That coupled with her boobs jiggling and great eye contact I was VERY surprised to feel my sap rise with no aid from myself at all (I had planned cum on those boobs). Out it shot all over the place, including her arm and boobs and she didn't flinch, plus she didn't stop too early. I cum for a while and some WGs recoil after a couple of secs. No, Alexa kept going, egged on by me until I was empty. Probably the HJ was the most impressive bit of the lot actually.

A kiss and quite a few baby wipes to clean up.

FYI Shower facilities are available and are good. Flat is really nice actually apart from a god awful entry phone system. My advice is to just call and be buzzed in. There are no numbers and 70+ flats...you have to press up and down to reach your flat number to call...and it is really slow!

Price was £60 for 30 mins. Unfortunately no extras available. Though I am going to keep asking for OWO for an extra £10 until she relents!

Surprisingly another decent Romanian. It is rather refreshing to at least be honest with the profile, both with pictures and services. She is young and inexperienced but hey, if you are after a shag with a pretty girl half your age (she must be half mine!) then it would be rare for her to be teaching me new tricks!!!

A definite positive as I knew what to expect and got what I expected with a couple of surprises (good OW and HJ) plus she is fit!

Mya will continue to be my regular as she is filth but Alexa is a Plan B if Mya is busy. If ONLY she did OWO and CIM!!!

Offline rasclatbobby

Are you talking about mya mya?

Offline thekman100

yeah but she is really unreliable with me. i tried booking twice in two weeks and she didn't even have the courtesy to reply. basically, she knows I like anal. If she doesn't fancy doing it (ie is earning enough elsewhere) she doesn't reply.

If she's quiet, I become her number one punter!

highly infuriating.

Alexa always works along with Mya. unfortunately, though young and fit and I doubt would turn down a session, she doesn't do the services I get with Mya.

an imperfect situation.

Offline Good-timer

They work in Kingston now. The pair of them mess you about something chronic if they have better offers. Very unreliable

Offline thekman100

Agreed. There was one time I was literally 10 mins away from feltham and a confirmed booking, all of a sudden Mya was 'busy' for another hour. I went to see someone else and she got the arse with ME!!!  :crazy: Other times I have had to go for a burger and kill 40 mins as someone has stepped in front of me.

And if you read an old review of mine there was one time I paid in advance of an outcall....and never received it. I've been seeing her since her first ever venue. Pity loyalty counts for nothing with Mya. I think Alexa will catch all the bad habits. It's all about squeezing as much money out of us as possible.

I do think we need to start reporting these messed around visits as negative reviews.

If i could find someone else who provided me the same service with a fit body I'd be off. The trouble is, when you do see her, and catch her in a good mood, she is a quality nymph and get on really well. Then she'll ignore you for the next two weeks when trying to book!!!! Mad. and very frustrating.

Offline Cunning Punt

They work in Kingston now. The pair of them mess you about something chronic if they have better offers. Very unreliable

I do think we need to start reporting these messed around visits as negative reviews.

Well, yes, you should - as other punters on here do.

Punters need to be warned and if every punter who got mucked about wrote a negative review, it would save punters a lot of time and make the phones of these timewasters somewhat dustier.