Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posting Punter's Phone number and texts on Twitter?  (Read 3001 times)

Offline ir34

I was checking her out, External Link/Members Only

Went to her Twitter feed, and saw she regularly tweets messages and numbers of those she thinks are dumb, wasting her time, or annoying...etc. Is this normal? Would any of you text her after this?

Genuinely curious.

Offline HailWood

Absolutely not. TBF - not my type So i  would not be messaging her anyway! Good to have the heads up though, thanks

vw

Went to her Twitter feed, and saw she regularly tweets messages and numbers of those she thinks are dumb, wasting her time, or annoying...etc. Is this normal? Would any of you text her after this?

Genuinely curious.

Not normal and sign of unstable fruitcake IMO

Have reported to admin for consideration to b put on the blacklist

Offline ir34

Offline Taggart

Like Virtualwaster, I see nothing appealing in her body. Or her face.

Offline NervousJ

Yes, thanks for the warning. I'd noticed her as she was relatively close.

The more you study the pics, the less inviting a milf she is..

But definately won't after that...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 05:15:37 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Picti

She's not one I'd be interested in anyway. However, this type of contempt and disregard for punters' (or WGs) personal lives is completely unacceptable. There is an expected level of discretion in this game and the behaviour you describe violates that.

VW  :hi: hope Admin puts this one on the blacklist.

Online MajorPayne

She's not one I'd be interested in anyway. However, this type of contempt and disregard for punters' (or WGs) personal lives is completely unacceptable. There is an expected level of discretion in this game and the behaviour you describe violates that.

VW  :hi: hope Admin puts this one on the blacklist.

Hope so, her behaviour is unacceptable.

Offline DrConners

Just looks like a hideous monster - with a twitter feed  :scare:   :thumbsdown:

Offline Jack Sinn

Although this is clearly wrong and a massive red flag for any punters wanting to see her even I have to admit some of the messages are quite humorous  :lol:

Online scutty brown

She's another of the camera con girls from "AdultWorks Finest Performers (FREE DAILY PAY)".

If you see that label on a profile, walk away. Their main interest in webcamming, and if they do real meets they'll be overpriced crap

Offline Marmalade

What an exceedingly ugly arse! Lidl wouldn't even put that in the frozen meat section.

Offline smiths

What an exceedingly ugly arse! Lidl wouldn't even put that in the frozen meat section.

Brilliant Marm. :D :D :D

Offline Weyoun

Although this is clearly wrong and a massive red flag for any punters wanting to see her even I have to admit some of the messages are quite humorous  :lol:

Definitely one for the blacklist and has clearly deluded herself into thinking she is god's gift to cock. Like Jack Sinn said some of them are amusing, most unitentionally so. One I found in that catergory was one tweet advising prospective punters how to properly contact her by text except she saved the guy in her phone as "illiterate irish twat". If that's how she treats people she likes....

Offline ir34

Yes, extremely derogatory way of treating people who are paying her for her service. And subjective, given the nature, as there's no guarantee who she will find offending, and then who will be on the wrong side of her spilling.

One for the blacklist.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Genuinely curious.

Bang out of order.

All the more reason to make sure you have a separate punting SIM card. Also, regularly change the SIM as well. I know of some members who get a new SIM, top it up with £10. When credit runs out, they buy a NEW SIM an top-up the new number with £10. That way, they only use the punting number for approx 1 or 2 months.

Online scutty brown

Has anyone seen her?

who would want to?

looks like an overweight diabetic to me

Offline NervousJ

I’d noticed her when she was round these parts, then I noticed her canckles.. :scare:

Offline Marmalade

Fat fucking porker with chip on shoulder !!!    :crazy: :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

keep smiling hen, we're not!

arse probably quite smelly...

tits hanging off a washing line

However if the OP has evidence (screenshots, twitter addresses, of full phone numbers of punters being posted then please send them to Admin.

Doubt if Twitter will do anything but it is against even Saafe's policy. There's Ugly Mugs if she got a dangerous punter: otherwise punters have the same right to privacy as she does. EVEN IF SHE'S AN UGLY FUCKING OVER-THE-HILL CUNT.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline smiley9

Has anyone seen her?

Why would you want to see this ugly, overweight ,outing on Twitter, deluded bitch  :crazy:

:drinks:

Offline Marmalade

Well the good thing about this thread is anyone of dubious taste tempted to see her will probably be properly put off. 

Online Moby Dick

Well the good thing about this thread is anyone of dubious taste tempted to see her will probably be properly put off.

Those pics properly put me off my breakfast.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 09:39:56 am by Moby Dick »

Online scutty brown

Those pics properly put me off my breakfast.

with a name like yours I would have thought you'd like white whales

Offline BlueRock

I quite like a BBW and a big old arse but I expect a pretty face and a nice set of bangers she has neither. Those are some of the worst tits I've seen and why she thinks anyone would spend £80 to see them is beyond me.
Looks like the deluded tart you get in all offices who thinks they're hot as fuck because they are an easy lay for the managers whilst pissed up at a conference.

Offline Pacho

Not for me and posting numbers of punters is proper out of order.  :scare:

Offline Taggart

As John Shuttleworth would say: "But it's hard to get by when your arse is the size
Of a small country..."   :lol:

Offline smiley9

As John Shuttleworth would say: "But it's hard to get by when your arse is the size
Of a small country..."   :lol:

Lol or 3 in Her case  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

Online scutty brown

And to think she used to have a flatmate ...

If thats a Wels catfish its a small one

Online Moby Dick

with a name like yours I would have thought you'd like white whales

Nice one  :vomit:
Maybe one for harpoon?

vw

Maybe one for harpoon?

didn't he do a runner from the forum after punting Mike?    :lol: :lol:

Offline HailWood

didn't he do a runner from the forum after punting Mike?    :lol: :lol:
Always best to go out on a high..... :lol:

Offline Space Invader

I wonder is she 'beeps' when she walks backwards for Health and safety reasons !
Face like a Bulldog licking piss off a nettle, definitely not for me .
She is way out of order, but must admit, some of the messages I found quite amusing !
I would put her pictures up around where she lives and make sure all her FB friends know about her ( if they don't already ) she is bad , bad  news - needs culling !

Zuko1386

Bit rich when a bed wrecker slates the punters who waste their money on spending their time with her! I’d rather stick it in belt sander than that mess!

It’s a no from me kiddywinks!

Zuko