Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzi Brislington, Bristol 07929653660  (Read 1505 times)

Morecambe Donkey

I had the misfortune to get this one off the internet.
I phoned her and she said FGE and full service £80.00. Said she was a "dirty bitch in bed". I came to realize this was nothing to do with what she got up too but the state of the bedding and towels.
Sorted the paperwork out and she disappeared while I got undressed.
Alarm bells ringing immediately. I wasn't aware she was a granny when I made the booking. Granny fucking isnt my thing and I should have turned round and walked when she opened  the door.
I don't think she had changed the towel on the bed or the bedding since Christmas.
The service was shit. 3 minutes covered blow job very poorly done then off with the condom and poured on oil to give me a hand job akin to the CID hammering on the door.. It was never going to work and after 2 minutes I was in pain.
I asked her if she was on here and she became very defensive and a little aggressive. She was fully aware she was giving a shit service.
I got dressed and left 80.quid worse off after 10 minutes max.to a robbing old fat bag. DO NOT GO HERE.
Dont touch it with a 10foot barge pole.

Offline hottext72

Sorry to hear you had a crap time  :vomit:

Got a link to her AW account or other site you found her ?

bigmanbigman

Op you need a better link than a 99p sim card phone number.

Offline Roth

Can't see a Suzi in Brislington on AW. :unknown:

Offline ciderhead

I got cough by this old hag years ago before I even heard of aw, saw a ad in the bristol trade it that said 24 year old brunette but when I phoned I was told she was not available but there was a Busty blonde free.
When I got there I thought it was the madam answering the door so followed her upstairs handed over the money and got undressed.

All of a sudden this fat old cow walks in wearing basque and stockings, don't want to talk about it anymore as I still have nightmare flashbacks

Morecambe Donkey

Yeah that's the one Cider. She must have access to this site or someone told her because she messaged me with a load of abuse the following day too. She has been on here before I am sure because when I mentioned this site she turned rottweiler straight away. They dont like it when they know you can bite back. Leave her well alone.
I got her number from the link for the Bristol Evening Post .
It was an impulse thing while I was in Bristol.
Sadly since then I have read several different reviews on here and realize I could have done so much better. Still lesson learned.

Offline Roth

Must hate UKP cos she's been exposed as a crap punt. :bomb: