Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Harriet in Salford  (Read 5300 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cueball

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bustily bouncing out of my plus size hotlist comes this lass. I read nigels positive review of this lass during her recent tour. I thought she'd be just right for when the mood takes me to tackle an handful. I missed her tour but thought I'd save her profile for a possible return visit. Lo and behold, she's now based up here full time. Manchester must have left a sweet taste in her mouth during her tour. Can't blame her really though can you... with the north west podging team on her doorstep, she's struck gold :D

Comms.... phone number on her profile, I gave her a bell for a natter and to sort my day and time. She's a friendly lass to talk to, making me feel at ease from the word go. Postcode passed on via text after the call. Text exchange on the day of the punt and we're on.

Venue.... Good, clean, modern Salford apartment. There's free on street parking and there is parking at her gaff too. I parked on the street and called to let her know I'm here and made my way in.

Looks..... her profile is accurate. She states size 16 and that's no lie. She's a big girl but carried it quite well I thought. Rather than big fat girl, think more strapping curvy lass... you could see her bringing a jug of ale in the bavarian beer keller. She's a nice enough face and a grand, very big pair of swinging knockers on her, knockers that would demand constant support and attention from me throughout. Age wise, I'd put her round about accurate, no more than 30yr old imo.

The action..... as you lot know, I'm a no nonsense kind of podger. I don't need fancy trimmings and trinkets, give me a little frock, bare legs and a clean pair of knickers and I'm happy. She was dressed just how I like, even down to a make-up free face, which made a refreshing change from an inch of slap that some hide behind.

As soon as the door went click, she's got her tongue down my throat and pulling me in. I like the enthusiastic start and there's no doubting this lasses enthusiasm. I've not paid and she's eating my face as she's undressing me. I've already got my toy for today stripped down to her birthday suit.

A brief pause initiated by me to get rid of the money and at least I can now  get my shoes and socks off. I'm matching her now, we're both bollock naked and we jump on the bed for a right old roll around snogging each other's faces off and having a good old feel up of each other.

Onto her back she goes and I'm on my licking/sucking journey south that stops off at those big nipples to get em stood up. Eventually my slobbering journey reaches her fleshy bald pussy.

My fingers and tongue oral gig is very welcome it seems, she's getting quite into this... gushing all over my fingers as she bucks and moans... I'm happily slobbering away, she's clean, fresh and bouncy :D

I'm going north again now, up for more snogs but it's my turn, on my back I go and she gets stuck into the owo. Her blow jobs are taities deep, gagging and slobbering saliva over my excited little pecker.

I'm ready to go dark though.... it's 69 time now and on she clambers... I chuckle as her big arse and fleshy pussy decend to shut the rest of the world out and smother me in all things vaginal, she gets stuck into sucking me as I look up through her arse crack to the only part of the outside world visible, slobber slobber as I enjoy a sloppy, wet beef curtain beard as my tongue has a good old root inside her.

A friendly pat of her arse signifies I'm ready for a deep breath of air and ready to move on.

It's podging time, on with the rubber and on she climbs in cg. She's a rhythmic grinder is this lass. It's nice but I'd still be there now if we don't move things along. Those big pendulous tits make a cracking sight, swinging as she gyrates. A suck on a nipple on the forward stroke and a fondle and squeeze on the back stroke.

Mish next, on her back, legs akimbo, I get a firm grip of my toy for today and get stuck right in. Her snogging in mish is very very full on. She's got a right of clamping grip of me, I'm not sure who actually is the toy for today in this instance. Pumping, grunting, sweating and moaning from the both of us.

I'm on the move, doggy next.... that big botty smiles back at me and in I go pumping for the north west podging team. An exploratory slap of an arse cheek gets a "you can do that again" reply. The ensuing arse slapping comedy doggy has me genuinely laughing whilst I hang out of the back of this lass.

I'm ready to move back to the snogs galore mish and cg for a little while until I can feel the vinegar stroke. Today, I'm in the mood to pop inside, in my bag and no better way for me than the arse tanning doggy. I pop in doggy, laughing like a fool hanging out of the back of this lass who now sports a pair of fire engine red arse cheeks.

Clean up and a time check, sees me locked in podging combat for over 45 minutes of my hour. I'm happy with that and have a natter about nothing serious as we both catch our breath and cool down.

I wobble off into the Salford metropolis a drained and giggling punter.

To sum up.... I have a wide range of age, colour and size likes. I really did enjoy podging this lass and she were just what I were looking for as I were in the mood to get my hands full. She gave me a genuinely enthusiastic punt at the right money. She's got a likes list she didn't shy away from and especially the snogs, they were some of the best rented kisses I've had in a good while.
Unfortunately I missed the recent special offer but I weren't complaining at paying 120 of my lancashire pounds for a good hour romping and rolling with this lass.
Anal looks available but on the extras menu, as always with me, if it's on the extras menu, it remains un-enquired about on the extras menu.

Would I recommend.... yes, if  (like me) you've got a taste for an enthusiastic big girl then you'll certainly enjoy this lass. She's in a good gaff with a good set up and a accurate profile. Not one for the lads that only look for svelte size 8's though. You're tackling a big lass here, get yourself ready :D

Would I return
.... yes. For when I want my hands filling, I'll be knocking on her door again.

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Thanks for this report, I was hoping she would visit the Midlands.  :)

Offline MrMog

Message sent her way, how the hell has she not been on my radar?

Cracking review as always Mr Cue.

Offline frankc

Glad you enjoyed yourself mate.....There's nothing better than a rollicking good ,wench type shag, sounds like the only thing missing was a mug of ale.. :drinks:.......Great reviewing as always Pal.. :thumbsup:

Offline freeze44

Top review CB...good to hear you got away from the dark place just in time to breath!!  :D

Offline cueball

good to hear you got away from the dark place just in time to breath!!  :D

Yes... She smothered me in more than just kisses  :lol:

Offline MrMog

Tried booking her earlier and she agreed a bloody time and as is sods law my phone battery went pop in the middle of nowhere and without a charger cable.

I managed to get back to her and explain and tbh I had not actually agreed the time. I was well pissed off though lol.

Looks like its the hand of mog for me tonight :( someone pass me a sock.

Offline CoreyTrevor

Tried booking her earlier and she agreed a bloody time and as is sods law my phone battery went pop in the middle of nowhere and without a charger cable.

I managed to get back to her and explain and tbh I had not actually agreed the time. I was well pissed off though lol.

Looks like its the hand of mog for me tonight :( someone pass me a sock.

Or you could just grab a bottle of lube and head into the city centre, just don't get caught by the fuzz like that guy last night!  :D
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline scouse1

I went to see her yesterday. Very enjoyable time. One of the best at oral DT.

She is considering touring other places. If you want her to tour a big city, perhaps send her a message on AW.

Cheers
Scouse1

Offline cueball

I went to see her yesterday.

Good  :thumbsup:

Get a review up pal, we like our reviews on here, more the merrier

hungrytiger11

Apologies for posting on this thread after a while but just came across it and was just wondering if its still the same girl.. the review states shes a size 16 and her pics shows size 8.. Was looking to book her so just thought id ask.

Offline cueball

Apologies for posting on this thread after a while but just came across it and was just wondering if its still the same girl.. the review states shes a size 16 and her pics shows size 8.. Was looking to book her so just thought id ask.
1) the Harriet i reviewed is no longer active (for now, she comes and goes)

2) size 8?.... You're looking at a different Harriet...

You're talking about this one....

Different lass altogether and most important when you're searching DIFFERENT AW NUMBER  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 05:55:22 pm by cueball »

Offline Hurley

Based on the reviews on here pal I would swerve.

Offline chrishornx

External Link/Members Only

I have to respectfully  say Cueball these two seem to have the same size 8 bird

I saw the skinny one in Blackpool and did a review in October and she was crap and very definitely nowhere near size 16

the profile in your OP is also not  size 16 and looks v much like the lass I saw in Blackpool

something is up

Offline chrishornx

« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 07:55:22 pm by chrishornx »

Offline cueball

I have to respectfully  say Cueball these two seem to have the same size 8 bird

I saw the skinny one in Blackpool and did a review in October and she was crap and very definitely nowhere near size 16

the profile in your OP is also not  size 16 and looks v much like the lass I saw in Blackpool

something is up
The aw numbers don't lie pal, the big lass i podged was English harriet only at the time of reviewing, she's been a few varients of harriet over her time but the numbers never changed.

The new one has claimed the "English harriet" name now as the old one dropped it... If that makes sense... Complicated ain't it  :dash:

But, I'll say this, the Harriet i podged aint no size 8... Click on the pics at the top of the review.

They're definitely two different lasses

Offline chrishornx

The aw numbers don't lie pal, the big lass i podged was English harriet only at the time of reviewing, she's been a few varients of harriet over her time but the numbers never changed.

The new one has claimed the "English harriet" name now as the old one dropped it... If that makes sense... Complicated ain't it  :dash:

But, I'll say this, the Harriet i podged aint no size 8... Click on the pics at the top of the review.

They're definitely two different lasses

confused

far be it from me to disagree with you but the OP had this link

just clicked it again and she is the skinny one and not size 16

her profile says 7 stone size 6!!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 08:11:30 pm by chrishornx »

Offline cueball

confused

far be it from me to disagree with you but the OP had this link

just clicked it again and she is the skinny one and not size 16
Chris... Click the number link only, not the name link... Not found anymore..... Try it...

The skinny lass has adopted the name since the old one changed her name,,hence,,then making it available to use.

Then, look below vvv .... Different reviews of a different lass.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 08:15:19 pm by cueball »

Offline chrishornx

Chris... Click the number link only, not the name link... Not found anymore..... Try it...

Then, look below vvv .... Different reviews of a different lass.

Cueball I have clicked the number link it comes up as below;

404 File Not Found HTTP/1.1

Sorry, the page you requested does not exist.

Please select a link from above to continue or correct the URL below and click 'Go'.

Offline chrishornx

Cueball the name link does work for a size 6 Harriet v skinny

Offline cueball

Cueball I have clicked the number link it comes up as below;

404 File Not Found HTTP/1.1

Sorry, the page you requested does not exist.

Please select a link from above to continue or correct the URL below and click 'Go'.
Exactly pal,,the "english harriet" I podged and reviewed had retired, the new "English harriet" has adopted the name but cannot have the number.

That's why you get the message above on the number link and go straight to the doppelganger on the name link pal.

Try clicking the "harriet Appleby" below and scroll through, you'll find my review in her early days on here, under her original nic of "English harriet"
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 08:20:28 pm by cueball »

Offline cueball

This conversation with Chris proves why it's so important during searches to use their aw numbers. Names can be changed, nicked, poached, morphed but aw numbers never change.

Offline chrishornx

Exactly pal,,the "english harriet" I podged and reviewed had retired, the new "English harriet" has adopted the name but cannot have the number.

That's why you get the message above on the number link and go straight to the doppelganger on the name link pal.

Try clicking the "harriet Appleby" below and scroll through, you'll find my review in her early days on here, under her original nic of "English harriet"

fair enough

hungrytiger11

That makes sense now Cueball. Each profile is given a unique number. However if a profile from for eg last year was deactivated and then a new profike is set up with that name.. they will have a link with the same name but different number.. so best to check number

Offline NigelF

External Link/Members Only  Is she back?

Looks like she is but not offering sex. OWO is £10 on top of her new standard rates.

Offline Titi

Looks like she is but not offering sex. OWO is £10 on top of her new standard rates.

Yep £100 for an hour including OWO and no sex  :thumbsdown:

She came out of retirement earlier than I thought, Xmas money perhaps.

Offline danhairlover72

No sex and no reverse oral either,and No fingering,she keeps her knickers on.

Offline Followyourdick

Hmmm, I have to say that one of the things I used to really enjoy with her was the fingering!

Offline cueball

Oh.... Looks like it's just a walk round the shops then  :lol:

Glad I fully podged her when i did then   :D

Offline Hurley

A very expensive massage in my view.