Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexxy Laura (Southampton / London)  (Read 4810 times)

1 review(s) for x Horny Laura x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Stiltskin

In summary - without a doubt the worst punt I've ever had! Laura is the very worst kind of bored, moody EE girl.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had a golden opportunity for a punt, but I was struggling to find anything decent locally. I was even considering driving hundreds of miles to Milton Keynes, but thought better of it. Of the few profiles I'd short listed Laura was plan d) and when a,b,c turned out to be busy I called Laura. She had some decent feedback and seemed to offer what I was looking for, a GFE.

She was at Jurys Inn in Soton, the hotel they built on the roundabout. The hotel was the only good thing about this punt, it was heaving with tourists so you could slip in and out unnoticed. Just how I like it.

I wasn't expecting a stunner for £60, but when Laura opened the door she looked far worse than her photos suggested. Her body was quite fit though (more through genes than gym I imagine) and she had a nice all over tan.

From the moment she opened the door I could see she was clearly in a mood and wouldn't really talk to me or even look at me. I've never experienced an EE this moody before. For the first time ever I came very close to walking out. The thing is I'd driven too far to come away with nothing. I'd heard her on the phone talking/arguing with her pimp/boyfriend just before she opened the door. I was on the 6th floor, had a long walk back to my car and I'm sure the guy was lurking around somewhere. Foolishly I went ahead with it and it didn't get any better.

She ordered my onto the bed for a blow job, which seemed an effort for her and she wouldn't let me touch her at all. Cursing me in Russian(?) whenever I laid a hand on her tits. God knows what she'd have done if I'd have tried to touch her pussy. I didn't dare.

Casting my mind back to her profile, I remembered the following....

Q. Do you french kiss?   A. Mmm, of course honey who doesn't enjoy french kissing x

Q. Do You offer GFE ?   A. Yes ! I absolutely Love it ..kissing cuddling mmmm..x

Q. GFE , OWO , KISSING , NO RUSH FULL PERSONAL is that what u offer   A. ...o yea Hun just come and enjoy ;)

So I asked her if she kissed. She pecked me 5 times with closed lips and said 'There's your kiss!'. The thing is and I'm no fat old man, my girlfriends were all better looking than this girl. So I can't believe she kisses anyone.

At that point I'd had enough and wanted to get it over with, so I asked for the condom. She jumped on top and after one more thwarted attempt at cupping her tits in my hands I finished. I got dressed in virtual silence and left. Looking at my watch on the way out I'd been in the room just 17mins. At least I'd only booked her for 1/2 an hour, I pity the poor bastard that books this one for an hour.

The whole profile and the feedback is bullshit and I wonder if she's actually read through it herself. Even if you ignore the bad attitude, she's in the wrong job if she doesn't like being touched at all.

To rub salt into my wounds, I saw maybe 5 girls that were hotter than Laura on my walk back to the car :(

bighands

Yep - this pro$$ie has the honour of being my one and only "walk away" from the door - my money saved and I'm sure a bad experience avoided.

Offline Stiltskin

Yep - this pro$$ie has the honour of being my one and only "walk away" from the door - my money saved and I'm sure a bad experience avoided.

I fucking wished I'd have walked away. Why did you walk, was it her attitude or looks?

bighands

I fucking wished I'd have walked away. Why did you walk, was it her attitude or looks?

She looked haggard, not like the pictures and had an air of robotic conveyor belt attitude across her face / body language.

Offline mh

New profile - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and link to my similarly poor experience on her new duo profile (for some reason the link to service provider review not showing up under your post, at least not for me)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57372.0

Tim20

Cheers for the heads up ! Never seems to be many positive reviews for anyone in Southampton  ! 

Offline jomtien

Thank god for this site. I was about to book this girl this evening. I am fairly new here and almost forgot to check  the forum. Needless to say, I did not make the booking!

Offline jonj

had me eye on this, cant go wrong blonde right, looks ok

One to avoid, big shame really, thank you guys

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

Thanks chaps. Very nearly fell for that one. I shall avoid.

Offline timsussex

Good grief is she still around !

I saw her 7 or 8 years ago (a couple of her pictures haven't changed) booked her in Guildford but when I got there no reply from her phone, left neg feedback on AW then she mesaged to apologise (think she had been kicked out of hotel at very short notice) and offered half price hour in Southampton.
Eventually agreed to an overnight for £150! Took along some wine for me and brandy(which she drank with apple juice) She spent most if the first hour listening to weird music on her laptop but eventually got to bed, sex was pretty uninspiring and not much better in the morning.

I've lost count of the number of profiles she's had

Offline Stiltskin

You did an overnight with her! Half an hour was too long for me.

She must keep ditching profiles when the negative feedback builds up.