Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just Amelia  (Read 2633 times)

30 review(s) for Just_Amelia (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Himeros

I never really punt other then my regular however she is no longer available so I decided to browse AW to see what I could find & I came across Amelia's profile. I could see that she was quite thin & I don't go for girls this thin as I believe when girls drop below a certain weight they lose a natural inherent beauty. The reason I decided to go for her & it was my only reason was the fact she has said in the interview section of her profile that she is a non smoker & this is very important to me so decided to see her in late July.

She was based in a flat next to a gym which I think was Fitness First once in her room I felt like walking out as she was nothing in comparison to my regular but she was polite, so decided she did not deserve that. Confirmed the service's DFK, OWO & CIM & paid her £150 which I consider to be slightly above the average rate & don't think she's worth it in my opinion.

She came in to kiss me this was the moment which made me regret having chose her...she is a smoker...she lied, now you guys may be thinking what's the big deal but to me it is & killed the punt immediately. I have never smoked in my life & despise it so greatly that no matter how much mouth wash she may have used I could taste the cigarettes, she was deep French kissing me, why would she not...that's exactly what I asked for. I changed my mind & tried just lips but her tongue was going into my mouth "bear it my friend...release your load & go home" I said to myself, so I managed to get hard & we stripped she now began oral, it was good wet & deep but I wanted to go home so told her to put the condom on & relieved myself in the doggy position.

I wanted to leave now but she wanted to talk & why not as she is a good service provider but I just did not click with her, was it because she had lied about being a non smoker or something else I asked myself? She then proceeded to initiate round two & I did not want round two but she went down on me anyway & I got hard as any man would I suppose but at the same time I wanted to go home, she finished me off with CIM & I got dressed kissed her then went finally home.

To summarise she provides all service's & is polite but did not feel comfortable around her myself, If you don't mind her being a smoker then she may be for you but not for me.

External Link/Members Only

Offline monstar

Strange, there were zero signs of smoking in my bookings with her and she seemed anti-smoking but may be a new habit.  :unknown:

A few of your comments don't quite add up but I'm sure time will tell. Who was your regular?

Sorry you had a disappointing one, better luck next punt. :hi:

Offline happyheron365

I concur with Monstar. It does seem very strange. I have visited Amelia on several
occasions over the last year, the most recent being in June, and I have never once detected a hint of smokers breath on her.   It is something I am also very sensitive to.

Hopefully not a recent habit. It certainly would seem out of character with the  switched on, sharp and funny and well traveled girl I have been seeing

Offline Sinz

once in her room I felt like walking out as she was nothing in comparison to my regular but she was polite

Care to leave a review of your regular ??

Online PLeisure

hmmm..... Intriguing writing style...

sean70

I never really punt other then my regular however she is no longer available so I decided to browse AW to see what I could find & I came across Amelia's profile. I could see that she was quite thin & I don't go for girls this thin as I believe when girls drop below a certain weight they lose a natural inherent beauty. The reason I decided to go for her & it was my only reason was the fact she has said in the interview section of her profile that she is a non smoker & this is very important to me so decided to see her in late July.

She was based in a flat next to a gym which I think was Fitness First once in her room I felt like walking out as she was nothing in comparison to my regular but she was polite, so decided she did not deserve that. Confirmed the service's DFK, OWO & CIM & paid her £150 which I consider to be slightly above the average rate & don't think she's worth it in my opinion.

She came in to kiss me this was the moment which made me regret having chose her...she is a smoker...she lied, now you guys may be thinking what's the big deal but to me it is & killed the punt immediately. I have never smoked in my life & despise it so greatly that no matter how much mouth wash she may have used I could taste the cigarettes, she was deep French kissing me, why would she not...that's exactly what I asked for. I changed my mind & tried just lips but her tongue was going into my mouth "bear it my friend...release your load & go home" I said to myself, so I managed to get hard & we stripped she now began oral, it was good wet & deep but I wanted to go home so told her to put the condom on & relieved myself in the doggy position.

I wanted to leave now but she wanted to talk & why not as she is a good service provider but I just did not click with her, was it because she had lied about being a non smoker or something else I asked myself? She then proceeded to initiate round two & I did not want round two but she went down on me anyway & I got hard as any man would I suppose but at the same time I wanted to go home, she finished me off with CIM & I got dressed kissed her then went finally home.

To summarise she provides all service's & is polite but did not feel comfortable around her myself, If you don't mind her being a smoker then she may be for you but not for me.

Are you a punter or a rival?...for the life of me I cannot understand why you chose this girl when there are plenty of WGs on AW who match your appearance requirements (weight) who are NS

Himeros

Care to leave a review of your regular ??

No, I am afraid that if I do Amelia may be able to discover my identity through her as I suspect they may know of each other, thus in return decide to leave a negative rating on my aw account as it was a confirmed booking & I don't want that.

As well as she not being my regular now anyway.

Offline Dicky

Thats a rather convoluted reason to not leave a review.

Amelia does not smoke as of about 2 weeks back as during a break she talked about how she thought smokers were weak and pathetic in addition to the smel revolting her.

Your review makes it sound as if The only reason you booked her was because she doesnt smoke?

Offline king tarzan

I have seen amelia two times

Putting it cold hard blunt facts about this review

ABSOLUTELY BULLSHIT

either a rival or someone fucking about who has nothing to do..

Not good looking/skinny/smoker/bad breath

ALL bullshit...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline KPL

hmmm..... Intriguing writing style...

:D

It sounds like the SP was the Punter and Punter SP  :sarcastic:

Offline KPL

Thats a rather convoluted reason to not leave a review.

Amelia does not smoke as of about 2 weeks back as during a break she talked about how she thought smokers were weak and pathetic in addition to the smel revolting her.

Your review makes it sound as if The only reason you booked her was because she doesnt smoke?

This review is starting to smell like BS to me ... bet it was the other way around

FlyingBreadMan

I have seen amelia two times

Putting it cold hard blunt facts about this review

ABSOLUTELY BULLSHIT

either a rival or someone fucking about who has nothing to do..

Not good looking/skinny/smoker/bad breath

ALL bullshit...

+1

FlyingBreadMan

Anyone can describe what she us like facially? Long face? Gnd? Similar to anyone else?

Offline Marmalade

Review from August last year says there was a smell of smoke in the room.

Agree the OP review style is a bit weird but not enough evidence to say it's bullshit. Let him talk a bit more ...

Online jasonbourne

she has a longish face, perhaps not conventionally beautiful but i found her very attractive. picture a cool long-legged graduate student who works in an artisanal coffee shop. reminded me a little of jeanne damas, french instagram starlet:

Hidden Image/Members Only

oh yeah, i also hate smoking and no hint of it when i saw her.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 12:25:27 pm by jasonbourne »

Offline Marmalade

So 12 positives, 3 negatives, 3 neutrals. Enough for anyone to make their own mind up surely.

FlyingBreadMan

she has a longish face, perhaps not conventionally beautiful but i found her very attractive. picture a cool long-legged graduate student who works in an artisanal coffee shop. reminded me a little of jeanne damas, french instagram starlet:

oh yeah, i also hate smoking and no hint of it when i saw her.

Thanks

Himeros

Review from August last year says there was a smell of smoke in the room.

Agree the OP review style is a bit weird but not enough evidence to say it's bullshit. Let him talk a bit more ...

The only response I can give is if I have to I am willing to provide Admin screenshots of my e-mail exchanges with her & tell him my aw name & I guarantee he will be able to ascertain I met the woman - I don't want to but I will if asked, I don't know what else there is I can do?
Or one of the other recent reviewer's could perhaps say if they met her at a flat next to a Fitness First gym?

Himeros

I did not find her facially attractive nor did I find her body desirable & I believe she is a smoker, the above account is my experience & it is a Neutral.

Offline Ladypleaser

I saw her a while back based on the good reviews here. I found her attitude a bit cold and she was a little weird tbh. I can't recall if there were any hints that she smoked but what I do remember is her pussy not smelling/tasting fresh.
Good looking bird though - 8/10 lookswise

Offline monstar

The only response I can give is if I have to I am willing to provide Admin screenshots of my e-mail exchanges with her & tell him my aw name & I guarantee he will be able to ascertain I met the woman - I don't want to but I will if asked, I don't know what else there is I can do?
Or one of the other recent reviewer's could perhaps say if they met her at a flat next to a Fitness First gym?

That's up to you.

Could you clarify your decisions which I find difficult to understand:

Why did you choose Amelia? There are thousands of non smoker girls in London, yet this was your only reason despite not finding thin girls beautiful and considered her price over average?

Why did you stay for round two and kiss her before you left, if you did not feel comfortable around her and despise smoking?

The decisions seem very strange to me and add an improbable claim for a first post/review as Amelia was very anti-smoking when I met her, but people do change.  :unknown:

Don't take it personally as it's how the site moderates genuine reviews, first post reviewers are often dodgy and therefore queried. Post more reviews and we will soon know you are genuine.  :hi:

Offline Mrwolfie

Anyone can describe what she us like facially? Long face? Gnd? Similar to anyone else?
Pictures from her previous profile are still available:

Though she looks pretty good in the pic i dont think her face is the strongest asset, i would say 6.5/7 max imo. Despite i didnt enjoy my last meet with her i do not recall smoke breath...
 :hi:

Offline Mrwolfie

So 12 positives, 3 negatives, 3 neutrals. Enough for anyone to make their own mind up surely.
...and 7 positive + 3 negative for her previous (naughty amelia) profile...

Offline KPL

That's up to you.

Could you clarify your decisions which I find difficult to understand:

Why did you choose Amelia? There are thousands of non smoker girls in London, yet this was your only reason despite not finding thin girls beautiful and considered her price over average?

Why did you stay for round two and kiss her before you left, if you did not feel comfortable around her and despise smoking?

The decisions seem very strange to me and add an improbable claim for a first post/review as Amelia was very anti-smoking when I met her, but people do change.  :unknown:

Don't take it personally as it's how the site moderates genuine reviews, first post reviewers are often dodgy and therefore queried. Post more reviews and we will soon know you are genuine.  :hi:

+1

Online PLeisure

I saw her a while back based on the good reviews here. I found her attitude a bit cold and she was a little weird tbh. I can't recall if there were any hints that she smoked but what I do remember is her pussy not smelling/tasting fresh.
Good looking bird though - 8/10 lookswise
Don't understand why you're only mentioning this now, off the back of someone else's review?  :unknown:

Offline Ladypleaser

Don't understand why you're only mentioning this now, off the back of someone else's review?  :unknown:

Most of my punts have always been with girls that are well reviewed on here. In This wg's case she's got nearly 30 reviews to her name already (if you count the ones from her old profile too).
I didn't feel that I would be adding anything new if I wrote a review for her, as apart from the lack of 'freshness' of her pussy, the other services were provided. Perhaps I was wrong in this case.
Generally speaking, I have never been a fan of the excessive positive reviews for certain wgs on UKP. It results in them hiking their prices up and it fucks things for most people who do not want or are unable to pay more than the 100/120 ph rate. This wg for example, is now charging 150ph when she used to be 100/120, Adele increased her price to 140 from 100, Cutest Lucy is now 200 ph (no fucking chance of me seeing her now)
I understand that this topic might be one which is controversial but does it really matter if an SP has got 10 raving reviews or 100?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 01:48:53 am by Ladypleaser »

Offline Marmalade

To the 5 review guy...  I agree that some girls can get over-reviewed -- it was a good answer ... Reviews though are about your experience. If someone reads your review and wonders what your ratings are about, a spread of good crap and neutral give an idea to compare. Especially if he's seen one of the birds you've reviewed. He can think, "ok I can see where this guy's coming from" and maybe "his standards seem similar to mine" and so take your reviews more seriously.

People write something and assume others read it. Mostly they don't. Having said that, I do find honest negative reviews more valuable but even more so if the reviewer doesn't seem one-sided. You might think, "well people can read my comments in the discussion" but those aren't indexed and, except for some people in your area that have time to read most of those threads, most won't bother.

Offline Ladypleaser

To the 5 review guy...  I agree that some girls can get over-reviewed -- it was a good answer ... Reviews though are about your experience. If someone reads your review and wonders what your ratings are about, a spread of good crap and neutral give an idea to compare. Especially if he's seen one of the birds you've reviewed. He can think, "ok I can see where this guy's coming from" and maybe "his standards seem similar to mine" and so take your reviews more seriously.

People write something and assume others read it. Mostly they don't. Having said that, I do find honest negative reviews more valuable but even more so if the reviewer doesn't seem one-sided. You might think, "well people can read my comments in the discussion" but those aren't indexed and, except for some people in your area that have time to read most of those threads, most won't bother.

I see where you're coming from to an extent. However, I think unless it's something subjective like the looks of a WG, a punter having a mixture of positive, negative and neutral reviews doesn't really matter. Figuring out a punter's preferences is not really the point of this forum in my opinion. More important is 1)whether the SP's profile is genuine. 2)if the services were provided to the punter and 3)the attitude by which they were provided.
Therefore, I choose not to review girls who have numerous reviews, unless my experience was opposite to that of the general consensus.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 03:01:55 am by Ladypleaser »

Online PLeisure

I see where you're coming from to an extent. However, I think unless it's something subjective like the looks of a WG, a punter having a mixture of positive, negative and neutral reviews doesn't really matter. Figuring out a punter's preferences is not really the point of this forum in my opinion. More important is 1)whether the SP's profile is genuine. 2)if the services were provided to the punter and 3)the attitude by which they were provided.
Therefore, I choose not to review girls who have numerous reviews, unless my experience was opposite to that of the general consensus.
Precisely. And your experience was less than Positive. Unless your particular kink is a recalcitrant attitude and stale pussy  :rolleyes:
Good own-goal :D

FlyingBreadMan

And this too...

Thanks, she is quite appealing. I will likely check her out when I am back in UK and report.

Offline Herges Adventures

once in her room I felt like walking out as she was nothing in comparison to my regular

No two people are the same  :unknown: